[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone red pillbox me on the Command & Conquer series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 14

File: 590ddf1c5bafe32c0c6486bf.jpg (70KB, 573x768px) Image search: [Google]
590ddf1c5bafe32c0c6486bf.jpg
70KB, 573x768px
Can someone red pillbox me on the Command & Conquer series? I've only really played the Red Alert games, which I loved. Is Generals the best 'post-Westwood' game in the series?
>>
all you need to know is peace through power
>>
>>387031878
Fpbp
>>
>>387031815

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO ASK
>>
>>387031815
C&C and C&C:RA are absolute master pieces but downhill from there
Generals is amazing but also the only not garbage post-westwood game
>>
>>387032217
Tiberian Sun and RA2 are both pretty damn awesome games though.
And I'd like to think that's more than just the nostalgia talking.
>>
>>387031815
Original C&C is broken
Original RA is okay
Tiberian Sun is okay/a fucking masterpiece depending on who you ask
RA2 is incredible if you avoid the online
Renegade is a decent FPS
Generals and Zero Hour are great, if pretty cheaty in the campaign
C&C3 is great as long as you avoid patching it. Seriously, if you're going to play the campaign, DO NOT PATCH IT.
C&C4 is an unmitigated disaster which I never bought.
>>
>>387032381
As someone who played RA2 when the best available internet was dial-up, what's wrong with the RA2 online?
>>
RA2 and Generals were amazing multiplayer games
>>
>>387032451
Tank rushes and Yuri everywhere.
>>
>>387031815
RA2 > C&C2 > Generals > C&C > C&C 3 > RA1 > RA3 >>>> C&C4
>>
>>387032526
Ah.
Thinking about it, that shouldn't have come as a surprise.
>>
How does one get Generals these days? Origin? Does that collection pack work on windows 10?
>>
>>387032947
Pretty sure you simply download it from a torrent and apply some fan patch if the game doesn't work from the get-go.

>>387031815
Any non-C&C4/Sole Survivor game is good.

EA ones tend to have better gameplay. That is:
Red Alert 2, Red Alert 3, C&C 3, Generals.
Westwood ones get longer campaigns and Klepacki soundtracks, but have primitive gameplay and are slightly dated nowadays:
C&C:TD, C&C:TS, Red Alert.
>>
>>387033356
RA2 is still a Westwood game
>>
>>387033531
No, it has nothing to do with Westwood.
The people working on it are a separate studio with Dustin Browder at the helm. The studio later made Generals (after which Browder left to work on SC2 at Activision Blizzard) and all the people there kept going until the eventual release of C&C 4 and their disbanding.

If you don't believe me, look up the credits, or check the release dates of Emperor Battle for Dune and Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, making it beyond obvious those two games have been made in paralell by two different companies.
>>
>>387032381
>C&C3 is great as long as you avoid patching it. Seriously, if you're going to play the campaign, DO NOT PATCH IT.
Why?

Generals are not C&C
>>
>>387033972
It changes the balance of almost everything significantly for multiplayer purposes - including slowing down resource gain by something like 40% - but the campaign wasn't adjusted to account for it.
>>
>>387033834
well it literally says Westwood on the box, that how I came to my conclusion. Anyway it's my favourite one in the series
>>
>>387033972
>Why?

It's one of the first RTS games with actual active balance patching.
First time that happened on a big scale caused a lot of shit in campaign design, it's why RTS games further down the line disconnect SP and MP stats for units.
>>
>>387034060
What version are safe?
I have 1.09
>>
>>387032183
>ASK

You had one job and you fucked it up.
>>
>>387034193
Wait a minute, that bullshit NOD artilery in Return to Firefrost base or something mission in TS:FS GDI campagin is patch-broken too?
>>
>>387034150
>well it literally says Westwood on the box

Standard marketing technique at the time. It's the same as Blizzard (the RTS and WoW studio) and Blizzard North (Diablo 1, 2 studio). With Westwood it was Westwood and Westwood Pacific (which became EA LA down the line as they let go of Westwood because of underperforming and thus ruining the name's allure).

Heck, they even did the same thing when initially planning Generals 2, renaming the studio behind it as Bioware because Bioware was still popular back then.
>>
>>387034436
Oh god, don't remind of that shitstorm that was Generals 2.
Everything about it sounded stupid.
>>
RA2 sucks. RA1 is superior.
>>
>>387034386
I was talking about C&C3, but it could be the case even with Firestorm. Albeit I don't remember any cases of extreme artillery from when I played and I did so without patches.
>>
>>387034436
interesting. Do you think Generals is better than RA2? I haven't played Generals, but there seems to be a consensus that RA2 is the best
>>
>>387034276
1.09 is the one where they nerfed the resource gain. Sorry senpaitaichi.
>>
>>387034503
care to explain why?
>>
>>387034594
Fuck
>>
>>387034547
RA2 has an amazing campaign, and Generals can't top that.

On the other hand, I enjoy the Generals factions more. They feel more different from each other. Manage to be over the top without straying too far down the silly road.

That's just me though.
>>
>>387034547
I love both.

Provided, they have their issues and all but hey, products of their age and all.

>>387034498
It was a mess. Comes down to the fact EA has no RTS studios on hand so they tried their luck by assigning random RTS fans at a project and the result was what it was. Going F2P down the line only pulled the last jenga piece.

For instance, half of the team were fans of SC2 and wanted the game to emulate that as per the Generals tradition of going with what's popular at the time. The other half wanted to remake original Generals of sorts. There was also a problem with graphics over function, etc.
I'll try to pull out the text from one of the game's leads if you'll stick around for a while.
>>
>>387034615
>Slower, more strategic gameplay
>Haunting, atmospheric music
>Campaign was incredibly dark. During the midpoint onward you feel as if you are watching the apocalypse draw closer.
Compared to RA2 which was Random XD: The RTS
>>
>>387034839
Agreed...

C&C and RA were cheesy, yes, but they could still immerse you in the universe.

RA2 was like a Saturday morning cartoon. Wacky and weird for the sake of it.
>>
>>387034932
>RA2 was like a Saturday morning cartoon. Wacky and weird for the sake of it.

The thing is, it gave it character.
There's a bajillion RTS games that take themselves seriously to hell and back.
Only a few have the balls to go with something more fun oriented (Generals vs Act of War being a great example where taking the piss trumps generic serious business war).

>>387034498
Here's the text I talked about:
http://forums.cncnz.com/topic/20621-former-ea-dev-shares-thoughts-on-the-cancelled-cc-2013/
>>
File: 1496339245439.jpg (216KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
1496339245439.jpg
216KB, 1024x678px
post yfw

>I'M A MECHANICAL MAN
>>
RA2 is shit and is why the entire series went to the dogs.

It started the whole XD SO RANDUM horseshit that would infect the series and lead to its collapse.

People who like RA2 over RA, C&C and C&C2 are retarded and should know that they had a hand in destroying the series and Westwood
>>
>>387035051
>The thing is, it gave it character.
>There's a bajillion RTS games that take themselves seriously to hell and back.
But don't people here hate RA3 for doing the same thing?
>>
>>387035167
>But don't people here hate RA3 for doing the same thing?

I definitely don't.
>>
>>387034839
>>387034932
I never really thought that RA1 was 'cheesy'
I thought it all seemed pretty serious

2 had some goofiness to it, and I was surprised that RA3 took that idea of goofiness and ran with it
>>
>>387035051
>that link
Man, I really feel sorry for that dude.
He clearly has/had heart for the series, but EA just wouldn't let him.

Thanks for the link, I hadn't read it yet.
>>
>>387035245
>but EA just wouldn't let him.

Eh, as I said, it's been a mess that got where it was thanks to the idea of developing an RTS game without an RTS studio.
The original game was supposed to have a fully campaign, no F2P and so on, basically fixing his biggest complaints.
However, the studio couldn't create the game and after a long enough period of time without significant results, EA scaled down everything to the F2P game that went public.

Remember, the game had full AAA budget and marketing initially. By the time they were doing the C&C F2P thing, they presented themselves with crappily made tank mockups at Gamescom.
>>
>>387031815
It was the only good game on PC back in 1995.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfAalQu9hvY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB_0wRrZSp8&index=20&list=PLQGm88aU9WILa4QizU3BOvBVAz1fxRNwh
>>
>>387035417
>Remember, the game had full AAA budget and marketing initially
I'm gonna be honest here, I didn't even know they had that much budget.
What I saw from Gamescom looked like a lower budget title. It's probably for the best that it was cancelled.
>>
>>387031815
Is red alert on ps1 any good? I can only play on smartphone and use psx emulator.
>>
>>387031815
Geopolitical warfare inspired by a post-Desert Storm world where a quasi-terrorist organization has control over most of the world's supply of a valuable alien resource which it uses to fund operations to gain control over disenfranchised nations in an effort to weaken support for first world nations and undermine them for total global conquest.
You, the player, have by some accident aquired an advanced piece of military software known as EVA and have been contacted by two to rival parties that have mistaken you for a great mercenary strategist and you must make a choice on which side to support: the Brotherhood of Nod, a covert religious group founded thousands of years ago and led by a man known only as Kane, or the Global Defense Initiative, a joint nation military anti-terrorist organization founded as a successor to Operations Group Echo: Black Ops 9 following the post Second World War era and the collapse of the Soviet Union.
>>
>>387035523
>I'm gonna be honest here, I didn't even know they had that much budget.

The original CGI trailers were aired on one of the biggest gaming events of the time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THxGj3u77mc
When they came around to showing the game, they were making shitty in-engine cutscenes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80_x6bmzluc

What people call Generals 2 was basically 2 separate games.
First one was AAA Generals 2 that they failed to make progress on so EA cut them off.
The second one we have seen footage of. Salvaged assets into a F2P Generals game that was meant to serve as a base for RA and Tib series down the line, limited campaigns,...
>>
I remember the first GDI mission being in Slovenia, being a kid back then I was like where the fuck is that.
>>
C&C3 was the best game in the series.
>>
>>387035825
It was also the best Starship Troopers RTS
>>
File: 1475999528947.jpg (44KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
1475999528947.jpg
44KB, 301x267px
>>387035825
Mein neger
>>
>>387035825
You're entitled to your opinion, but I have to disagree.
>>
>>387035640
>Geopolitical warfare inspired by a post-Desert Storm world where a quasi-terrorist organization has control over most of the world's supply of a valuable alien resource
I wish C&C stayed like this instead of turning into really bad sci-fi where NOD looked like cobra from gi joe
>>
>>387035961
>NOD looked like cobra from gi joe

They were always the Cobra from GIJoe, anon.
Hence the super technology, red and black color scheme or "mega ultra evil scorpion shaped HQ, no villains here".
>>
>>387035961
Hey, Tiberian Sun's art direction kicked ass at least. Why they completely abandoned it in C&C3 I'll never understand. Do art directors have fragile egos?
>>
>>387036095
the first C&C had a real military feel to it
>>
Is C&C Generals any good?
>>
>>387036113
There's 8 years between Tiberian Sun and C&C3, the art directors from back then could very well have left.
>>
>>387031815
Where would the Brotherhood of Nod fall under on a political compass?
>>
>>387036289
Ancient Space Alien.
>>
File: 123255484355923.png (685KB, 710x625px) Image search: [Google]
123255484355923.png
685KB, 710x625px
>>387036289
>>
File: 53935943_p0.jpg (490KB, 1000x761px) Image search: [Google]
53935943_p0.jpg
490KB, 1000x761px
>>387036113
>Do art directors have fragile egos?

Any decent staff from EA and Westwood were already working on Starcraft 2 by the time C&C3 was getting made.
You must realize Activision Blizzard has very deep pockets and had no RTS team because of WoW.
The entire period from 2005 up until 2010 and the game's release had been a long stretch where they sucked up RTS talent from all studios around the world to make Starcraft 2 a reality.
>>
>>387036442
All that talent, and still BW felt like the better game.
>>
>>387036182
It's great
>>
>>387036182
ultra dated 3d graphics, same reason I skipped Civilization 4.
>>
File: 50026858_p0.jpg (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
50026858_p0.jpg
1MB, 3000x3000px
>>387036518
Because it was cohesive.

Starcraft 2 was a bunch of EA people, a bunch fo Westwood people, few Blizzard people, some Ensemble people, several Relic people, Blizzard fans, and God knows who else all making a single game.

For what it's worth, I still consider Wings of Liberty to be one of the best RTS games ever made. Not the best but definitely in the top ranks among all the legends. The subsequent expansions can go fuck themselves, of course.
>>
>>387036113
>Why they completely abandoned it in C&C3 I'll never understand
Tiberian Sun had mediocre reviews and sold like shit, C&C went from one of the most popular game franchises to fairly niche
>>
>>387036832
If only they knew of the future.
>>
I'm kind of a douche fanboy, but the C&C franchise is one of my favorites ever, it was among some of the first computer games I ever played when I was a kid.

>Original C&C is great, makes me nostalgia hard
>Red Alert 1 was great too

I played these two extensively for years until I figured out how to pirate games and started getting my hands on the others. Years had passed, and so by the time I got around to RA2 and Tiberium Sun they were brand new to me even though they were already old.

>RA2 was excellent, but I didnt really like the shift in the art style from RA1
>Tiberium Sun was excellent as well. GDI walkers made my dick hard.

Played those for a few years, then got my hands on The First Decade collection. Wooooo lord.

>Finally got around to playing the expansions for RA1, TS, RA2. They were lots of fun
>Generals was fucking top notch.
>I hated Renegade. That shit bored me.

Then a few more years passed, and I picked up C&C3, which was meh. I had some fun with it, but I was also playing on console so therein lies one major flaw. The main campaign was broken on console, couldn't progress past one level toward the end due to some glitch that gave the other side some unbeatable advantage.

I never played C&C4. I've heard it's nothing more than an unmitigated dumpster fire, but i don't know why. I know next to nothing about it.

I'm thinking about getting the C&C ultimate collection, which has every C&C game and every expansion made to date. It's on G2A for like 10 bucks, but I'm only newly gotten back into PCs and I don't know much about Origin. The general consensus on /v/ is that Origin blows fat cocks and so I haven't gotten around to trying it, plus I hate EA as a company. Is Origin worth putting up with if you're only going to play a few games here and there on it?
>>
>>387036932
If they innovated on C&C instead of making a bad sequel maybe the future would be different
>>
>>387037018
>The general consensus on /v/ is that Origin blows fat cocks
Origin is technically a better service than Steam, people just hate it cause it's EA
>>
>>387037025
TS lacked 2 things
1 balance
2 FUCKING ATTACK MOVE
3 it was sort of Crysis back then with all these voxels and lightning
>>
>>387033834
Red Alert 2 is WW

Not EA.
>>
>>387037097
This.

People have no problem with a cock being slammed up their ass. They and most of the PC market have chosen that dick to be Steam's, hence the unwillingness to let another one in with Origin.

Most people still have it for Battlefield or Titanfall, though.
>>
>>387037169
>Red Alert 2 is WW
>Not EA.

No, it's not. Stop perpetuating bullshit and go look at the two simple methods I provided to show you I'm not making it up.
>>
>>387031815
Avoid c&c4 like the plague.
c&c3 and ra3 are kinda polarizing, but still widely accepted, I personaly love c&c3 and dislike ra3
generals is the odd one of the group, but arguably the best one
c&c2, and ra2 are great, not much to say here
c&c and ra1 have kinda aged, but are still great
>>
opinions on openRA?
>>
>>387037169
theres a difference between the name of the company on the box and the people working on it
RA2 had westwood on it, but that was after westwood was bought up and most of the staff changed
>>
>>387037483
They still haven't implemented saving.

Basically, if you want to play the old games, you're better off playing the originals.
OpenRA does a lot of neat things but they are completely different games at this point, plus they are completely MP oriented, the campaigns are not even considered.
>>
File: n.jpg (75KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
75KB, 720x720px
>warning, nuclear silo detected!
>>
Post your favorite C&C music, niggers! Most of my favorites were from RA.

C&C TD: Just Do it Up
https://youtu.be/cfAalQu9hvY
Song gets my dick hard as FUCK. I keep it on my jogging playlist, makes me feel like a bad sonofabitch.

Too many of C&C TD songs to mention here, actually. Just Google the whole fuckin playlist, you won't be disappointed.

RA1: Hell March
https://youtu.be/-b5X69vREAg
Of course how could this God Tier song not be included. I keep this one on my running playlist as well. When I was a kid, my mother used to ask me why I was enjoying music with Hitlers voice in it

RA2: Hell March 2
https://youtu.be/Scjy-jQWTQU
Solid as fuck remix.

RA3: Hell March 3
https://youtu.be/6nFKPVfDrgU
Not as good as the first 2, but still good.

RA3: The Big Apple
https://youtu.be/Vvmnm91QzvM
Shit was grooveworthy as fuck.
>>
>>387032501
They were fun but not amazing, both suffered from heavy balance and exploiting issues that the devs never fixed, zero hour especially.
>>
File: jeremy.png (1MB, 1443x1020px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy.png
1MB, 1443x1020px
>>387037992
China inf can't stay like that forever and you know like, USA Air... may as well be China inf vs USA Air... Hour
>>
>>387037830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4AUY-v1nsE

>Building..
>Unit ready
>>
>>387037992
>join Zero Hour multiplayer lobby
>every game
>"no sup, inf or air"
>>
>>387037830
Grinder?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJvPyH8WnMw
>>
>>387037830
RA2: Destroy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Z2mG9XFpw

RA1: Radio 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3L_VOD30gI
>>
What are some mods
>>
Renegade > all

NOTHING will top the multiplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t88JfmclzeE
>>
>>387039287
i once played a mod at a lan cafe for generals that added saddam, bin laden, george bush and a bunch of nickelback music to the soundtrack.
>>
File: le trash man.jpg (31KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
le trash man.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
>>387039412
>Nickleback
>>
>>387039412
Jesus, how much more circa-2002 can one get?
>>
>>387037583
so why do people cry about the death of Westwood being the factor that killed C&C?
If RA2 was as good as it was, and that wasn't westwood, what else went wrong to kill the series?
>>
>>387039287
>RA2/YR

http://mentalomega.com/

>Generals/Zero Hour

http://www.moddb.com/mods/rise-of-the-reds
http://www.moddb.com/mods/contra
http://www.moddb.com/mods/command-conquer-tiberian-dawn-redux
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8G74VTpxas
Is there a hyper intro?
>>
>>387039825
Esports was the beginning of the end, EA buying and reskinning a student project into C&C4 and the resulting shitstorm killed the series.
>>
>>387039949
It's certainly up there.
>>
>>387039825
>so why do people cry about the death of Westwood being the factor that killed C&C?
because C&C wasn't a popular series after tib sun, although I don't really blame EA seeing the original C&C was more like a fluke on Westwoods part and it isn't particularly good by objective standards
>>
File: Kane.jpg (163KB, 397x661px) Image search: [Google]
Kane.jpg
163KB, 397x661px
>>387031815
Kane did nothing wrong
>>
>>387035167
I do because it's too far into the realm of goofiness. Everyone is a super stereotype with an exaggerated as fuck personality vs the Allies mainly being tacticool and the Soviets being incredibly forceful and brutish.

Meanwhile, in RA3, everyone in the Allies is extremely british, and the Soviets are very goofy and ridiculous, with hacked together items and weaponry, and Japan is NIPPON STRONG 100000 FOLDS ANIME MECHS DESU.

RA3 was RA2 times like, 100, by people who didn't understand what made RA2 so appealing. Generals is a more natural evolution of RA2, RA3 is not.

RA3 is still fun though, and has a fantastic co-op campaign. The micromanaging and esports faggotry can fuck the hell off though.
>>
>>387039921
>new sides in both RA2 and Generals mods.

Neat.
>>
>>387039921
>200 players

Wait, is that multiplayer? They have more during the day than Red Alert 2 on XWIS does in a month..
>>
File: Heavy Tank.png (4KB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
Heavy Tank.png
4KB, 300x252px
>Soviets had better tanks
>Better artillery
>Better infantry
Why did they do this?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (92KB, 775x529px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
92KB, 775x529px
>>387040329
>with hacked together items and weaponry

Err, what? The Russians in RA3 are running on futuristic Cold War designs. They are using anything but hacked together weaponry.

Likewise, the Allies exagerrate their accents because Allies are just a conglomerate of EU nations all played by American actors. Hence the accents. It's a return to form to RA days when the US wasn't even a part of them whereas RA2 focused on the US getting accepted into the Allies and fighting the war from their perspective.

Soviets are on-par with Romanov and his ensemble.
>>
>>387040749
soviets had better everything with the exception of allied battleships
>>
>>387040749
>Why did they do this?

Soviets did have better tanks, artillery and firearms for the better half of the Cold War on which the setting is built.
The problem was that Warsaw Pact drained resources like crazy and slowly destroyed the developed western economies, as well as had to keep said nations in the pact by forceful interventions.

The gear was better but superior gear doesn't win you a nuclear war. NATO was playing catch-up for a long time but by having a stable economy without fucking up the participating states, they were content to keep on going whereas USSR had to deal with an ever increasing amount of defectors.
>>
File: Light Tank.png (6KB, 208x219px) Image search: [Google]
Light Tank.png
6KB, 208x219px
>Blocks your Ore Harvester
>>
>>387035825
Kane's Wrath was sooo good.
>>
File: Tiberiumbridge.jpg (463KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tiberiumbridge.jpg
463KB, 1920x1080px
>TFW Tiberian Earth is doomed
>Only Nod and Forgotten can survive in yellow zones
>Red zones are off-limits to anyone
>GDI just sits in space doing nothing
>>
>>387040787
>Reapers shatter after one jump
>Motorbikes with mortars stuck on them
>Sputniks are failed space program garbage
>Grinders are Steamrollers with spikes and armour
>Airships.

Real advanced shit there my dude.
>>
>>387041340

> puts engineers in an apc
>>
>>387041784
>stingrays are boats that can walk on land ala supcom
>apocalypse and hammer tank mbts have magnetic weapons that act like tractor beams, with the hammer capable of taking another tank's weapon
>v4 that magically reloads its rocket launcher somehow

You were saying?
>>
>>387041784
>Reapers shatter after one jump
>Motorbikes with mortars stuck on them

Both made AFTER the war and produced by a guerrila insurgency force. Ditto for Grinders and those still look like engineering marvels.

>Airships
Yeah, because RA2 Soviets totally ditched Kirovs, right?

All the expansion vehicles are goofy.

Okay, back to the good stuff. Dreadnoughts are heavy missile equipped battleships done to the highest level of competency.
They have professional power armour in Tesla Troopers.
They have walkers that are able to jump ungodly distances, as well as boats that can traverse land.
VTOL fighter planes and great attack helicopters.
Downright alien looking V4 missile launch vehicles.
Nuclear military subs.
Both their tanks are relative marvels of engineering.

Dunno where you're getting your stuff from but RA3 Soviets look much more technologically advanced than the ones in RA2 and miles ahead of RA1 ones where they used fucking propeller planes or flamethrowers.
>>
>>387042450
>let's give terminal cancer patients radioactive guns
>let's give convicts flak cannons
>let's fire bears out of cannons over walls
>let's have the categorically worst Commando Unit
>>
RA1 Super Tanks > RA1 Mammoths = RA2 Apocs > RA3 Apocs

Magnetic Harpoon is shit
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.