[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished the main story and was about to start the DLC but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Witcher-3-15.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher-3-15.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Just finished the main story and was about to start the DLC but the amount of exp i was receiving from when i found Ciri till the end was huge compared to the rest of the game so im nearly level 40 now.

Am i overleveled, because the game was a bit of a cake walk at the end.

>Also hottest girls in vidya thread
>>
HUNCHBACK
>>
Levelling in TW3 in general is fucked up, either everything is 5+ levels above and insta-kills you, while taking ages to kill for no real reward, or is 5 levels below you and can be killed by a gentle breeze.
Just play the DLC. Turn it up to death march if you haven't already and find it too easy.
>>
Up the difficulty or turn on the setting in the options to have lower level enemies match your current level.
>>
File: yentsun.jpg (158KB, 413x509px) Image search: [Google]
yentsun.jpg
158KB, 413x509px
>>387028623
enable level scaling
>>
Do you have that option that makes the enemies level with you turned on?

On my last playthrough I used a mod that gave me full xp for all the quests even the ones I was overleveled for and finished the base game at level 55. It was still a decent challenge because enemy damage scales with level but most armors do not. Fucking wolves became one of the more threatening encounters on the map.
>>
Daily reminder yennefer is a stone cold bitch
>>
>>387028751
>Don't do quests that are 5+ levels above you
>Turn on level scaling in options

fixed
>>
>>387028623
Nah. Even with level 40 some bosses in expansions can be challenging.
>>387028896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEd0yxi89fE
you can't be more wrong
Yen is much more human and down to earth than no-personality Triss.
And she has no personality because CDPR couldn't make her cowardly and traitorous bitch she is in books or the choice would be too obvious.
>>
>>387028880
Oh yeah, wolves. The scaling option seems to work well for the most part, but you might want to disable it for wolves since those aren't really meant to be that tough individually.
>>
>>387028797
>>387028869
fuckin ay! didnt know that was a thing
>>
>>387028869
>>387028941
>turn on level scaling
>swarm of rats are now by far the strongest enemies in the game, killling you in less than 3 seconds
nah
Djinns get ridiculously strong when you put on scaling too.
>>
>>387028623
>Am i overleveled,
No
>>
>>387029013
>bring up book's
>leave out yen being even more of a stone cold bitch in the books
>>
File: cirite.jpg (113KB, 561x737px) Image search: [Google]
cirite.jpg
113KB, 561x737px
>>387029116
>2 moments that last 15 seconds out of a 200+ hour game
>better not use level scaling
>>
>>387030064
When it leads to the game being actively worse, by making shit-tier enemies in the starting area as tough as enemies in the late-game, what's the point? Why bother upgrading your gear or levelling?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.