[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I want another Banjo Kazooie >Ok, here you go >Wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: header.jpg (63KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
63KB, 460x215px
>I want another Banjo Kazooie
>Ok, here you go
>Wtf this is exactly like Banjo Kazooie, I fucking hate it
>>
>>387027482
More like Banjo Tooie, retard.
>>
>>387027482
You've never played Kazooie, have you?
If much more like Tooie. Large levels which can feel empty at times and some require revisits
>>
It's not though. The level design is weak compared to Banjo and it makes sense because they're missing the guy who did a lot of the level design in the old Rare games. I like Yooka Laylee but there aren't nearly enough interesting landmarks on the stages and they don't successfully push you into where you want to be like Banjo did.
>>
File: 020216.jpg (89KB, 757x597px) Image search: [Google]
020216.jpg
89KB, 757x597px
>"Level design is like Tooie,"
>"Big and empty"

How to spot the retards who never actually played Tooie
>>
>>387027482
>"I want another Banjo-Kazooie"
>get fucking Banjo-Tooie
>>
>>387029042
This. They're bigger in Tooie but they sure as fuck aren't empty like Yooka Laylee is.
>>
It's not like Banjo Kazooie at all
Shit, it's not like Tooie either
>>
>>387027482
For people who wanted a pale imitation of Banjo, they got what they wanted. It can't be helped that all of us don't have such shit taste.
>>
>>387029174
It's exactly like Tooie, running around in a stage for 30 minutes and you find nothing because everything is in some extra room.
>>
>tfw I gave money to this scam
>>
>>387029152
And people don't shut the fuck up in Yooka Laylee. God damnit.
>>
>Forgotten within a week
Is this the biggest blunder in all of vidya?
>>
>>387029425
Yeah. Even MN9 is still brought up.
>>
>>387029297
tooie was superior in every way. you're just dumb.
>>
>>387029490
And Banjo is the best out of all of them.
>>
I wonder what's next for playtonic. I doubt they can pull off another successful kickstarter.
>>
>>387029531
Yooka-Laylee Kart
>>
>>387029504
yeah, banjo tooie.
>>
>>387029297
Go replay Tooie and Yooka Laylee and make a list of the characters and locations that stick out to you in the stages. Yooka Laylee feels like the levels mostly copy/paste a lot of shit together to fill up the stages while in Tooie they made sure the levels were split up into visually distinct sections to make it less confusing to remember where to go.

The problem with Tooie is that they gave you too much to keep track of while the problem with Yooka Laylee is that they don't fucking give you enough to go off of and spread shit out thin.
>>
File: ww.png (1MB, 798x584px) Image search: [Google]
ww.png
1MB, 798x584px
Name a better collectathon level /v/, I'll wait
>>
>>387029042
Fuck Grunty Industries, it make RBB look like a cakewalk.
>>
I bought Yooka-Laylee last weekend and I'm having a blast. The movement is pretty easily abused and it hits all the right nostalgia notes.
The characters are no where near as good though, I think they play too safe with the humor compared to the 64 days.
>>
File: TriblestackScreenshot.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TriblestackScreenshot.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>387030402
>>
>>387030835
Anon said better not worse.
>>
What about a hat in time will /v/ like it?
>>
>>387029152

but they were. Tooie is shit.
>>
File: IMG_0918.jpg (320KB, 1200x1668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0918.jpg
320KB, 1200x1668px
>>387030402
this entire game
>>
>>387029470
MN9 gets brought up because it's bad. YL is just mediocre

Bashing bad games is more entertaining that shrugging over mediocrity
>>
>>387031197
This game was so good it killed collectathons. I tried playing Banjo last year but all I could think of was how much better The Precursor Legacy is.
>>
>>387027894
>some require revisits
Only played Kazooie as a child. Is this the case in Tooie? Then I know where they got their idiotic game design from.
>>
>>387030402
Freezeezy peak
>>
>>387031847
A puzzle in the first world and a jump in the next require something form a later world. there's also two particular jiggies you need to get as far as Cloud Cukooland for but you get those automatically when you do them anyway.

For the record you ca do the Jiggy in the smugglers cavern and the jinjo in the lagoon by using the running shoes. you don't need the glide
>>
Just because I want a new B-K game doesn't mean I want a game that's like it in every way. I expect a game that plays like B-K but with modern accommodations (like proper camera control).
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.