[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've played like 3 episodes and I have some questions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2644272-scarf.jpg (2MB, 1460x2063px) Image search: [Google]
2644272-scarf.jpg
2MB, 1460x2063px
I've played like 3 episodes and I have some questions.

Why the fuck was there a fucking fire whale swallowing a helicopter and why the fuck did a unicorn show up?

Why the fuck is that one faggots nickname Kazuhira? What is he some fucking weeaboo or some shit?

Shouldn't Snake talk a little more? Or is that meme really true that Kojimbo removed most of the dialogue because he saw Mad Max and thought it was cool that the character didn't speak?

Are the other MGS games just as nonsensical and crazy or is this a new thing? I was under the impression that they were sort of serious tackling subjects like the cold war and other shit, so far I've seen flaming unicorns, some Marvel type shit where a guy on fire eats bullets and then shoots them back out, cardboard boxes and shitty jokes that I shouldn't stand next to Ocelot after hiding in a dumpster.
>>
>>387027439
You got a big piece of metal in your head, of course you will see some irregular shit like whales and unicorns. Snake mostly talks in cassettes. His name is Kazuhira because he's half japanese.

MGSV is not unique in it's crazyness, all MGS are crazy in one way or another. And that's good in one way, would be tedious if the game took itself more serious than it already does. The fourth wall breaks now and again and that was what made MGS1 unique in it's time.
>>
just keep playing
>>
>>387027439
>Or is that meme really true that Kojimbo removed most of the dialogue because he saw Mad Max and thought it was cool that the character didn't speak?

He got inspired by Mad Max 2 and made Snake silent from the beginning. It wasn't something that he thought of during the development.
>>
>>387027439
>Why the fuck was there a fucking fire whale swallowing a helicopter and why the fuck did a unicorn show up?
Because it's MGS you fucking moron, this is nothing new and the lengths to which the delusional fanbase will go to explain this shit is entertaining
>Why the fuck is that one faggots nickname Kazuhira? What is he some fucking weeaboo or some shit?
He's half-Japanese, play Peace Walker
>>
>>387027439
Mgs 3 had the most retarded cobra unit
>the pain, uses fucking hornets as weapons
>the fear, a fucking spider man
>the fury, a god damn astronaut that turns into a flaming skull that explodes
>the sorrow, a literal ghost
>>
you're playing as a guy with amnesia who had his memories replaced.

the story is a complete clusterfuck (and this is on purpose) and there is a 90% chance, due to the story progression and design themes, that the ending itself is a complete lie and that the actual truth is never outright revealed to you. if you autistically pay attention to cutscenes and similar info you can ascertain the possibility that punished snake is actually the nameless mother base soldier who sneaks onto the helicopter during the ground zeroes base raid.

a major theme of the game is the malleability of people and the military IRL, and how easy it is to brainwash and control people against their will without them even realizing it. the parasites are a metaphor for the literal radios and headphones used throughout the game, and how the voices in your head you hear from the cassettes and radio intrinsically manipulate what you do and what you believe to be true
>>
>playing Metal Gear Solid V (5) ((FUCKING FIVE)) as your FIRST mgs game and complaining about it

how retarded are you?
>>
>>387027728
Didn't he just keifer because he watched 24?
>>
>>387027728
>Metal Gear Solid V has been in development since before 1981.

Jesus Christ Kojima is always one step ahead.

Literally how can any other director compete?
>>
>>387028432
He didn't sneak onto the helicopter, you idiot. He was the medic with Big Boss on the helicopter who cuts Paz open to get the bomb out. He jumps in front of Big Boss to shield he from the crash
>>
File: 1501169248416.jpg (91KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501169248416.jpg
91KB, 700x700px
>>387028432
>>387031834
This all sounds like such a hilarious clusterfuck and I can't believe anyone takes it seriously enough to try to dissect it as anything actually coherent just because of its westaboo director. Death Stranding will be incoherent moviegame trash too and everybody here will defend it regardless because Kojima made it.
>>
>>387032108
It's true. The games are fun but Kojima's "storytelling" and "directing" has always been shit. I cannot comprehend why people treat him as some sort of genius.
>Duuuude The Boss is a great character
>Duuuude this story is heart wrenching
>Duuuude this story totaly makes sense and isn't just generic anime crap

I mean come on
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.