[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Zone of the Enders 1 for the PS2 was pretty great. Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

So, Zone of the Enders 1 for the PS2 was pretty great.
Story is cheesy as hell, and pretty much NGE but worse, and the cutscene animations aged like milk, but the combat and general systems were pretty enjoyable. Even after discovering how OP Gauntlet and close range Dash -> Slash was.

It was short and to the point, it didn't overstay its welcome.
Final play time was 3 hours, 41 minutes, C rating.
Thanks to the late night anon who recommended it.

What am I in for in ZoE 2?
>>
>>387024694
everything is better and the game is longer
>>
>>387024694
The experience of your life. Story, gameplay, animation, cutscenes, "better" main character, a waifu, and some sweet arcade modes. Oh and also, great soundtrack. I am not a mecha games fan, but this game is certainly one of the jewels of my ps2 games collection.
>>
>>387024694
What the guy above me said AND also very enjoyable anime graphics.
>>
Combat is more enjoyable, story is more interesting. Leo as a character is more developed and matured compared to ZoE1.

Also: Vector Cannon.
>>
>>387024775
>>387024865
>>387024875
God dammit, I'm all hyped now, but it's like 5.30am, I should go to sleep.
I'l just leave the rom downlading and boot it up tomorrow.
>>
ZOE2 to this day is still one of my top ten video games. Just reminding myself about the Enders Project and how it was cancelled, after a decade of waiting for a sequel still infuriates me.
>>
>>387024694
well the main character from the first MC get cucked by his robotfu
>>
>>387025070
Even AI got tastes, they're not gonna settle for Shinji-lite. ADA wants that Dingo dick in her USB.
>>
>>387024775
(High Level) Enemy AI in the fist game is better though.
>>
>>387025178
the combat isn't though
>>
>>387025070
He gets VIC FUCKING VIPER. I'm not saying he traded up but he sure as shit didn't lose anything.
>>
>>387025307
well they get back together in the end so all is well

but meme aside who is a better runner lorewise between Dingo and Leo?
>>
The sequel is one of thebest 3d action games ever made. If a competent publisher handled it, mecha would be alive in the West today.
>>
>>387025340
Leo held his own against Dingo in a glorified LEV and is one of the hardest bosses in the game when you crank up the difficulty. Honestly, if it wasn't for Anubis and Jehuty being absurdly overpowered with the "compressed space speed of light catapulting which looks like teleporting" shit he'd have probably saved the day himself.
>>
File: 1498311676226.png (345KB, 625x423px) Image search: [Google]
1498311676226.png
345KB, 625x423px
>now that Kojima is no longer apart of Konami, the only way we'll ever seen a new ZOE game is if Konami needs a new pachinko machine

it hurts
>>
>>387024694
Improved gameplay
More linear story progression
Characters that won't make you want to kill yourself (as much)
Anime cutscenes
Voice acting is still hilariously bad
>>
>>387025340
You can do some light damage to Anubis during the battle at the start of 2, whereas you couldn't in the final encounter in 1. Then again you manage to escape in 1 but not in 2. Guess i'll have to give it to Leo.
>>
>>387025703
you don't need that hack to have a new game in this mecha series
>>
File: 1497539482094.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1497539482094.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>387024694
>Story is cheesy as hell, and pretty much NGE but worse
>>
>>387025703
>Implying they won't make Zone of the Enders Survive
>>
>>387025703
After PW and TPP, I don't know if I would even want a new ZOE.
>>
>>387025703
Kojima was just a producer. He barely had any input.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.