[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sonic fucking sucks >the game punishes you for going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: rich-evans-58881f07c8cf6.jpg (37KB, 647x697px) Image search: [Google]
rich-evans-58881f07c8cf6.jpg
37KB, 647x697px
>sonic fucking sucks
>the game punishes you for going fast
>the loops and springs only trick you into thinking GOIN FAST is functional gameplay, but the game is just playing itself during those moments

Is he right?

Any Sonic shills wanna debunk this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYDsz1NFBJw&feature=youtu.be&t=9m16s
>>
These two faggots played pac-man and donkey kong once at a bowling alley and think they know the fucking first thing about video games

I can't stand these two shitstains
>>
it took these poser retards 8 hours to figure out how to spin dash
>>
File: 1375796050701.gif (3MB, 300x236px)
1375796050701.gif
3MB, 300x236px
>it's a Rich episode
>>
>recording a 60 fps game with a 30 fps camera
this video is bullshit is all I can say, it is trash and clickbait. As for Sonic I will say this,

Sonic the Hedgehog is a platforming franchise where the worst parts about the games is the platforming and very little attempts have been made to make platforming actually fun, they tried in Lost World and then gave up.
>>
File: 1482282261678.png (323KB, 326x436px) Image search: [Google]
1482282261678.png
323KB, 326x436px
>>387024762
>it's a rich gets bullied episode
>>
They're both bad at everything.
>>
File: this is it.png (258KB, 362x750px) Image search: [Google]
this is it.png
258KB, 362x750px
>>387024748
You can't spindash in Sonic 1 though.
>>
>woooooooooooow nothing I could do
Just like Bloodborne which these dumb cunts praised, the fun part of Sonic is learning the level through trial and error and executing it all in one fell swoop. Ring-health mechanic also makes your character nearly unkillable, so its even easier. Going fast in Mario is actually more dangerous
>>
Rich is in fucking every video lately, they need to give him a rest.

Mike and Jay are the only good ones, everyone else is only good in moderation, it's why the Canadians haven't been ruined yet.
>>
All episodes of this show are these two just scraping the internet for any complaints or discussions and parroting them as if they were their own original opinions.

The Bayonetta review is the perfect example of this; almost every talking point brought up was discussed all around the internet and just put into their little script to make it seem like they fit into the same discussion as everyone else. They're the fakest, laziest fucking reviewers I've ever seen and I wish them the worst in all their endeavors.
>>
>watching drunk idiot movie reviewers playing vidya
for what purpose
>>
>>387024552
>>387020321
The sad state of shitposters on this board.
>>
>>387025262
back to your containment thread sonicfag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.