[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi I said this game was kinda boring but I have since changed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sd.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sd.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
Hi I said this game was kinda boring but I have since changed my mind. It was boring because standing at the back and throwing punches at max distance is crap because they're slow and easy to read.

Instead rushing up towards the enemy for close encounters is the way to play the game. The biggest problem is that some stages are simply too big.
>>
That's why you only play on Kid Cobras stage
>>
>>387022598
It was boring because shallow gameplay and lack of content.
>>
>>387022678
Which one is that?
>>
>>387023463
The beyblade stage where you're constantly bumping into each other.
>>
>>387023515
That's kinda fun. I like smaller stages. Who do you play as
>>
>>387023704
Kid Cobra since he's best boy. How about you?
>>
>>387022598
Is that Pickle Rick?

Or Larry the expert jellyfisher?
>>
>>387023885
Helix. I find he's the easiest to close in on the opponent and do fake outs. I also run double blorbs
>>
>>387023991
>Larry the expert jellyfisher
kek
>>
>>387024087
>>387023991
I meant Kevin.

Larry was the lobster.

You must admit, the resemblance is uncanny.
>>
>>387024215
Sure is lmao
>>
>>387024037
I hate fighting expert Helix players they can almost always get a perfect
>>
>>387024419
what fists do you use with cobra?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.