[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there's people STILL playing dota 2 and LoL instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

>there's people STILL playing dota 2 and LoL instead of Hots, the best moba ever created

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>387019334
>moba
>good
I'm sorry, anon.
>>
File: vc2ytwhzraty.png (592KB, 914x898px) Image search: [Google]
vc2ytwhzraty.png
592KB, 914x898px
>>387019334
Still sucking blizzard's dick?
>>
>>387019334
>Playing moba shit
Vomit
>>
>there are people who still play MOBAs

Which third world country do you live in?
>>
>>387019537
It's a good ass dick though.
>>
>>387019586
>>387019587
Well what would you play if you want pvp in an online game? A fucking shooter? Fighting games? Get real.
>>
>>387019334
The only mechanic in the game worth learning is lane soak. Everything else can literally be ignored.

Don't get me wrong i have fun, but hero kills give you almost nothing early game making siege the only viable tactic early.
>>
>>387019334
>Game I play is superior to game other people play
I bet you talk to people about how you go to the gym
>>
>>387019704
I do actually, got a problem? I work out to look like my role model, Garrosh, who just got released btw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-_qEVW9I_A
>>
File: 1475102247816.jpg (39KB, 400x282px) Image search: [Google]
1475102247816.jpg
39KB, 400x282px
>>387019334
>the one with the least depth, least amount of possible gamestates, least amount of character building, and slowest and most forgiving teamfights
>best
>>
hots gets boring after a month, if even. kind of like overwatch.
>>
>>387019929
You mean the one with the most hardcore, fast paced, balls to the walls nonstop action? I had the craziest teamfight earlier using Tracer against a Valeera and Nova combo, bitches kept popping out of stealth ganking people, and they caught my ass but I did a recall, blinked in to gun them down and hit em with a pulse bomb before blinking away to safety as they got fuckin REKT

shit was so fuckin sick.
>>
>>387020205
>You mean the one with the most hardcore, fast paced, balls to the walls nonstop action?
Yeah, that's the one I play but it sure as hell isn't HotS
>>
>>387020145
LoL gets boring after 15 minutes. Dota 2 after a day.
>>
>>387019674
You kill hero preventing him to soak a lane so your team can take a huge benefit over the other team. Also at some levels you earn skills or talents that force the other team to play safe and your team will in other way try to get more kills.

Also doing minions camps at some good moments (map events) force the enemy to be split or loose a fort.

You make me laugh when you say that kind of things.
>>
>>387020273
nah. those games have depth to them which prevents that.
>>
>>387019334
>the best moba ever created

Thats not a whole lot going for it.
>>
>>387020547
>LoL
>depth

Sorry, picking broken champs and abusing busted item builds isn't depth
>>
>>387019334
mobas aren't fun
>>
>>387019674
yea dude ignor that murky on top pushing the lane while his team just poke from afar preventing the other team to do objective.....
im pretty sure that solo murky not gonna be a problem at all
>>
>there are people still playing MOBAs
I'll give HOTS one thing, it cuts the boring fat most of these games have and gets right to the teamfighting objective fights.

Kaelthas was fun as fuck to play though
>>
The only good thing is the loot system, the actual game is ass

Instead of this crap they could have made a fun battle arena game with their popular characters, and just add fun pve modes like chen's campaign in WC3, but they had to shoehorn their esports crap and boring as fuck laning mode with le fun objectives that everyone in your team ignores.

So much wasted potential
>>
>>387021258
But the "laning" isn't boring at all, it's nonstop teamfights
>>
>>387021350
>But the "laning" isn't boring at all, it's nonstop teamfights
There's still "laning," it's called soaking. It's boring as hell because there's nothing to zone people out of (all resources are earned by safely standing away from conflict) and in the initial laning the fountains make it so excessive poking doesn't really do much.

Then, when you do fight and take objectives, you just go where the map tells you and fight when it tells you.
HotS is boring as hell, I don't understand how people enjoy it. Sure, it's all fighting, but the fighting is shallow and boring as hell and removes every aspect that makes the fights in these games exciting.
>>
>>387019334
>Dota 2
>MOBA
>>
Smite is better.
>>
Its not a MOBA, its a Hero BRAWLER
>>
>nazeebo and varian are still broken

Shit game
>>
>>387022001
What the fuck are you playing as that you can't just push the lane and the towers or just gank another lane? If you are stupid enough to just sit on the lane without doing nothing it's your fault, don't blame the game.
>>
>>387023586
>What the fuck are you playing as that you can't just push the lane and the towers or just gank another lane?
Neither of those happen at the beginning of the game. Please learn to read.
>>
>>387023662
>literally the first thing i do at the start of a game is gank someone one

You're shit m8.
>>
>>387019334
I don't play ASSFAGGOTS anymore, but when I did I thought this game was too braindead easy.
>>
>>387019334
i rage quit HOTS so fucking hard i reinstalled hearthstone, and its still even worse pay 2 win trash, but fuck HOTS.
>>
>>387019334
HotS is too slow imo, League and DotA make the player feel more powerful. Unless if they've tweaked it in the past year to make that better.
>>
>>387019334

Game is garbage due to no items. I can only stand playing it maybe a few weeks out of the year before hating how youre unable to make a matchup more favorable and simply need to put up with getting shit on. At least the games are short but fuck that
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.