[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a great game, just not a good X game What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

>It's a great game, just not a good X game
What's her name, /v/?
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 200x300px
This started all the 'wider audience' bullshit, but man was it fun
>>
File: 1470959510888.jpg (82KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1470959510888.jpg
82KB, 453x604px
>>387013918
Halo 4

But not Halo 5. That game is not a good anything.
>>
Human revolution
MGS V
>>
Splinter cell conviction. The game design is pretty angering, I must say.
>>
File: MGSV-The-Phantom-Pain-Poster-TGA.jpg (267KB, 900x1110px) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-The-Phantom-Pain-Poster-TGA.jpg
267KB, 900x1110px
>>387013918
>>
I've only played a little bit of it, but would Hitman: Absolution count?
>>
>>387014892
It is is you're trying to go full ghost, going panthermode is what the game is actually about though, panicking all those guards, running around pouncing on them one by one, fun times.
>>
File: original.jpg (582KB, 1997x1303px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
582KB, 1997x1303px
Shattered memories. I wouldn't say "great" but it's a decent walking simulator.
>>
>>387015026
No, because it isn't a great game by any metric. It's passable, even outside of the context of the Hitman series.
>>
>>387014892
I'm actually playing it right now, last time I played it was when it first released in 2010 I think. It's enjoyable now somewhat that I just play whatever is cheap on Amazon (got it for $6 used) but I do find it's just leading you from one corridor to another and you don't have many options to avoid or even take many enemies out silently. It pretty much became Jason Bourne.
>>
>>387014917
Agreed.
>>
>>387015035
No its pretty great. Unless you are an idiot and get stuck on the chase sequences like my brother.
>>
>>387013918
People got so butthurt about conviction and blacklist but really they were both great action stealth games that just didn't jive with the the pure stealth from the previous games.
>>
>>387014560
kek

KEK

K-E-K
>>
>>387015085
I don't agree.
>>
>>387015026
Eh, it's decent but wasn't mind-blowing. It had a nice start but once they got to whatever that Midwestern town was, I wanted it to be over. Hitman doesn't belong in the US exclusively, I miss the exotic locations.
>>
>>387015268
i dont know about blacklist, but conviction basically plays itself and is like 4 hours long. definitely not great.
>>
>>387015268
yeah, how dare they expect stealth from a stealth series.
>>
>>387014118
old RE wasn't good. not even survival horror, since you have RPGs.
>>
>>387015656
>Old RE wasn't good
Tank controls got you down?
>>
>>387015268
What I dont like about conviction is that I feel the game designers were perfectly competent but decided to force shooting segments not even to appeal to a wider crowd, but as a 'fuck you' to the people that may have enjoyed the way the past games played. Some parts had me going 'what in the fuck why couldnt you have just given me the option to do that?'
>>
>>387015035
that hooknose, i mean r u even trying to troll?
>>
Resident Evil 4, Skyward Sword, Breath of the Wild
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.