[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone here really good at geometry, and has no dignity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1475294313136.jpg (227KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475294313136.jpg
227KB, 960x960px
Is anyone here really good at geometry, and has no dignity?

I decided that since I'm better at programming than pretty much all successful Roblox devs, and know what they do that makes them successful, I might as well make some unoriginal but very lucrative mining+building game.

Unfortunately, I'm not very good at geometry, and what I want to make needs a piece of code that uses geometry more complicated than what I'm capable of.
e.g. converting a mesh into tetrahedrons.
>>
Honestly just use simpler polygons
You can play it off as "more charming"
>>
>>387011567
Anyone have the chubby anju pictures
>>
>>387011567
Admire that girl while you can, once erdogan is done islamizing turkey she's going to be cosplaying a burqa.
>>
>>387012901
You mean cosplaying a headless chicken, Islam doesn't look too kindly on weeaboos
>>
File: eggman.png (514KB, 982x403px) Image search: [Google]
eggman.png
514KB, 982x403px
eternal reminder that anzu is eggman
>>
>>387011567

remember to eat 3 healthy full sized meals a day /v/. Don't be a skelly
>>
>>387011948
What I need help with complicated geometry for is making a boolean modelling algorithm.

Roblox has inbuilt boolean modelling. However, this is only usable in the editor, you cannot do it with a script.
The inbuilt boolean modelling allows you to have any mesh you want, and that mesh can be scaled in three dimensions.
You could make an "atom" that you use as the basis for your boolean modelling, and these atoms attach together to make any mesh.

Any mesh can be composed out of tetrahedrons.
So, if you can make a tetrahedron out of your "atoms", then you can make any mesh.

So, I guess the question is:
What shape can you use to make any tetrahedron?
>>
File: pi-face.png (38KB, 464x451px) Image search: [Google]
pi-face.png
38KB, 464x451px
>>387011567
CRUNCH!
>>
File: fatanzu2.png (584KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
fatanzu2.png
584KB, 475x475px
>>387013124
LOL
>>
Anzu is a qt
>>
>>387015993
Is that really her?
>>
File: fatanzu.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fatanzu.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>387016509
Yes.
>>
>>387015993
I'd plow chubby anzu so fucking hard
>>
I want to FUCK anzu
>>
>>387012901
She's got a benis coming out of her cat mouth
>>
I want to suck on Anzu's feminine dick.
>>
>>387011567
Just create custom shit for second life my man.
>>
>>387013325
So what you want to do is take a mesh and turn it into tetrahedrons? like this but with tetras instead of voxels?
http://www.forceflow.be/2012/10/26/an-accurate-method-for-voxelizing-polygon-meshes/
>>
>>387017535
I wish she did reverse trap shit.
>>
>>387017802
No.
I want to take a mesh, and turn it into tetrahedrons which are distorted such that the mesh stays exactly the same, but since the engine doesn't allow me to generate tetrahedrons on the fly, I have to make those tetrahedrons out of something else.
That something else can be a specific type of tetrahedron.
>>
Do you think she is into anal?
>>
>>387011567
hmm
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.