[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make a new general on /vg/ about The Elder Scrolls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: The-Elder-Scrolls-Legends.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The-Elder-Scrolls-Legends.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
I want to make a new general on /vg/ about The Elder Scrolls Legends but I wanted to see how many people here play this game.It is out for Android since two weeks or so and it seems to have a solid enough playerbase for you to find a match in under 7 seconds.

Also what do you guys think about the game?
>>
>>387008615
The good thing is the lore from this angers the Thalmorfags.
>>
>>387008816
How so?
>>
>>387008615
I like it but between HS and Eternal I'm not active currently
>>
>>387008912
>eternal

What game?
>>
>>387009236
another card game made by Direwolf Digital actually, plays like digital MtG
>>
>>387009306
Is it just called eternal?
>>
>>387009640
Eternal Card Game on steam
>>
>>387009986
Ah cool going to check that out
>>
>>387008615
Bump
>>
>>387008895
It confirms the rumors they are daedra worshipers.
>>
>>387011084
Which Daedra would they worship? Mehrunes?
>>
>>387010893
B-Bump
>>
>>387011401
Probably Azura.
She seems to have a fondness for screwing over the mer.
That and it was supposedly a winged twilight that saved the AD general from the WGT and they are associated with her iirc.
>>
>>387012384
Azura is generally cool tho
>>
There was a general on /vg/ for awhile, but it died a couple weeks after the open beta. It'd be better to make a general for card games that aren't hearthstone or shadowverse.
>>
>>387013035
There are no good daedra.
They may not be cartoon level evil but none are good.

Plus do you really think dusk and dawn refers to a few hours in the morning and early evening?
She is in charge of bringing about the dusk of one Kalpa and the dawn of the next.
>>
>>387008615
Fifty card deck with 3 card hand size is fucking dumb. Prophecy system was a cool idea, but design space wise they made -way- too many prophecy cards (and lots of prophecy cards are totally playable at their magicka cost which kind of defeats the purpose, a prophecy card should be something that makes less sense to play off magicka to make it less appealing in filling your deck with prophecies). Problem is if you address that problem you only make the already stupid strong unique legendaries even more ridiculous because you're more likely to have your opponent draw one.

Ring of Magicka is fucking retarded at three charges. No surprise that Grand Melee was filled with midrange that just won by 50% lucksacking the Ring and outcurving your opponent for three consecutive fucking turns.
>>
>>387013304
The 50 card deck is meant to prevent quick combo decks
>>
>>387014790
Which didn't work because combo decks are either shit or Merric. Combo decks are literally the shittiest decks in the game because they're so wildly inconsistent due to the deck size, the ring of magicka, and the sheer speed of the game.

If your combo doesn't work with Nord Firebrands, your combo deck is lucky to past Rank 3.
>>
>gwent has a general, hasn't released yet
>ESL doesn't, has already been released
really jogs your nog
>>
Can't you shoehorn the game into the Elder Scrolls general?

Or make a DireWolf General for both Eternal and ESL
>>
Art looks pretty generic. Does it offer any lorewise?
>>
>>387015407
>Can't you shoehorn the game into the general?
Yeah, because a bunch of autismal weeaboo whyfoo faggots who can't even talk about mainline ES games are capable of allowing any actual discussion in one of their threads.
>>
>>387015434
anything*
>>
>>387015478
Then the second option?
>>
>>387015056
Well thats pretty much what I said. The deck size prevents quick combos. But that doesnt mean you cant have themed decks which are still really strong like Paarthunax+Shouts deck
>>
>>387015839
It doesn't stop quick combos, it stops combos that don't work with Firebrands PERIOD.

Like combo decks aren't even suboptimal, they're outright useless.
>>
>>387008615
I think beth went full retard and also todd must secretly be getting pushed out because they thought calling it heros of skyrim on the mobile version just because the expansion came out. Like the actual name is "The elderscrolls Legends: Heros of skyrim" and they used that nord with /that/ helmet as the app image. Like are they planning on changing the title and image after every expansion?
>>
>>387016294
I think the word Skyrim is legimately more recognizable than Elder Scrolls
>>
>>387015434
You mean the image in the OP
>>
>>387017098
Forgot the question mark
>>
>>387015407
You can't even talk about elder scrolls in the general, only modded waifus.
>>
>>387008615
It really triggered me that they had to use "Heroes of Skyrim" to attract normies.

Somehow it seems it backfired on them with the whole "another skyrim game ugh" mentality normies have now.
>>
File: 1498123124486.png (51KB, 1218x561px) Image search: [Google]
1498123124486.png
51KB, 1218x561px
>>387008615
/gwt/ is the /vg/ general for ESL. I post about it in there all the time. In fact I was just talking about being unsure about where to spend my soulgems! Come join us, friend.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.