[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What b2p/f2p MMORPG is the least shit? And don't say they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

What b2p/f2p MMORPG is the least shit? And don't say they're equally shit because even tiny differences matter.
>>
>>386995374
ESO would be top tier with a global marketplace.
They don't and it is a deal breaker for me.
>>
This was my 1st mmo ever then i went to ff14. I never really was interested in mmo's but both are good. Then again ive only played 2
>>
>>386996415
>no global marketplace
wait what does this entail? markets exist independently per server or something? I'm only used to shitty OSRS's market.
>>
BDO is pretty alright
>>
>>386995374
Why no sub games anon?

And probably Black Desert, though theres jewery in the form of not being able to change your clothes to anything nice without cash shop.
>>
>>386997414
>>386997689
>pay to win korean trash
no thanks. eso has its flaws but at least it's not grind trash.
>>
>>386996648
every guild has their own market stalls.
so if you are looking for something very specific you would have to travel all around the zones to find a stall that is selling what you want.

its a bit inconvinient, but it some what adds to the immersion. and encourages guild to compete over the most popular stalls
>>
>>386995374
ESO and WildStar are my top two. It's all downhill from there.
>>
>>386995374
ESO is fun
I like Star Trek Online too
Still waiting for pso2 to be ported to North America and no i wont play the fucking english patch it was promised god damn years ago god fucking damnit
>>
File: 1421196030816.png (684KB, 727x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1421196030816.png
684KB, 727x1063px
>>386999416
>star trek online

my nigga
>>
>>386997689
>Why no sub games anon?
I'm poor and a subscription is a lot of money to commit to a game. Even if subscription MMO's are better I figure b2p would at least give me "enough" enjoyment to make them more worth it.
>>
>>386995374
im really into the Secret World rerelease atm. The problem is that i've hit the end of the current story content atm so the tedium of dungeon running is sitting in.

on the plus side we'll most likely be getting tokyo next week.
>>
Guild Wars 2 has gone from unplayably awful to just kinda bad
>>
>>386995374
>And don't say they're equally shit because even tiny differences matter.
tiny differences don't matter because they're all built to waste your time as much as possible. anything with a cash shop especially because they need to make the microtransactions more appealing.
>>
>>386995374
RuneScape is still the best f2p mmo out there. This is infallible truth.
>>
>>386995374
What do you want? action combat? WoW like? what?
>>
>>387000169
but literally all you do is click on shit every 20 seconds while watching a video on a 2nd monitor to train gay skills.
>>
Honestly it's Guild Wars 2 right now. They have a demo going on this weekend for the new expansion, even F2P's can try it out.
>>
>>387000215
the least shit kind.
>>
>>386996415
youre a dumb ignorant cuck
global AH is how gold sellers exist

theres no gold sellers in ESO, no gold spam,
same with black desert
>>
>>386995374
It's really between ESO and BDO.

ESO is less cash grab than BDO, but you still need to drop $ for all the content. BDO you literally need to spend hundreds of dollars to even farm efficiently.

That said, BDO has much better combat. ESO isn't that much worse or anything, though. ESO has much better story (as in that it even exists).
>>
>>386995374
I'm playing eso with a gimmick where I don't buy a single item. I call it the self-found.
Every single piece of equipment I use is personally crafted or found, including potions and magic shit. And I never group on non-group content so no one is gonna carry my ass trough any moderately hard content. Since there's no one to carry me, I eventually run into bosses where my gear just not being good enough to beat certain dungeons. And no add-on to give me locations to the skyshards.

Suddenly, I'm encouraged to actually explore, looking for crafting nodes, so I can make good armor.
It makes the game much more interesting.
>>
>>387000458
I know why they did it.
I don't care.
The convenience of a global market is more important for me.
>>
>>386996648
Every time you want to buy something you need to go to a million npcs to check out the auction houses of each guild and the search tools are awful
>>386995374
Bought ESO and played it for about a month in july and was so bored that i didnt play for the entire month sub. Theyre b2p but if you dont pay the monthly fee they jew you out with a thing called " the crafting bag" which is basically a botomless bag for your crafting materials, without it looting craft materials is awful since youll be filling your inventory bags super quickly and be encumbered constantly.
Other jewish tricks include locking riding training behind a real time 24hr wall
you get to choose between speed, stamina and carrying capacity- the cap is 60 for each one and you can only train 1 point every 24 hours, which means it takes you 6 months to max riding and you have to go up to the npc every single day and pay for it OR you can pay real money to have it instantly
>>
File: guild wars.jpg (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
guild wars.jpg
264KB, 1920x1080px
GOD TIER:
>Ultima Online
>Guild Wars
>Dark Age of Camelot
>Everquest
>Star Wars Galaxies
>Vanilla WoW

SHIT TIER
>all modern MMOs
>>
>>387005318
It's so easy to spot the newfriends when they include Vanilla WoW
>>
>>387005756
I'm sorry anon, your case of shit taste is terminal
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.