[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No gay typical indie platformer bullshit >Straight up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: sadasdad.jpg (8KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
sadasdad.jpg
8KB, 224x224px
>No gay typical indie platformer bullshit
>Straight up metroidvania on steroids--not for normies

Well played Hollow Knight.
>>
i love this fucking game
>>
>>386994339
Wish the charged attacks were more useful. I sometimes forget I have them.
>>
>>386994339
Game was decent, but whoever made the white palace level needs to be shot.
>>
>huge ornate chest that's hard to get to
>get to the chest
>80 shekels
>any kind of exploring
>nothing interesting as a reward, either a pittance of money or a caterpillar
Compare to Metroid where you find permanent powerups and castlevania where you often find interesting equipment. The game could be better desu
>>
When's that switch version coming out? And when is steamworld dig 2,
>>
>>386994339
Neither of those points are true but it's still a very good game
>>
>>386995853
I agree.

>>386996092
I've found numerous charms exploring and batracking--are you high?
>>
>be me, playing Hollow Knight
>play through the start of the game and think okay, this is pretty easy
>complete the crossroads and most of greenpath before getting my first death to hornet
>once I get the dash I remember the area in crossroads I couldn't reach, go back there
>explore the fungal wastes, get my ass kicked by all the mantis
>think to myself that this is where the difficulty must spike up, keep going
>die 5 times to mantis lords, then make it to second phase and see I have to fight two at once
>cave in and look up a strategy, see that you can upgrade your nail
>didn't even know you could do that, suddenly realize that I'm not nearly strong enough w/ no upgrades and I just wasted like an hour
>mentally kick myself all the way back
>>
>metroidvania on steroids
>has a self heal
Nah
>>
>>386996708
>thinks that metroidvanias are about difficulty and not exploration
>>
>>386996797
What part of the game is considered "on steroids" then? It's not the map and it's not the difficulty, so what is it?
>>
>>386996708
oh yeah, I remember all those metroid bosses that could kill me in a maximum of 9 hits
>>
>>386996628
Mantis Lords isn't that hard, you can take them with basic nail pretty handily
>>
>>386996885
In size and in consistency, the game is very well designed and much bigger than most metroidvanias
>>
>>386994339
>made in unity
>>
>>386997387
And?
>>
>>386997412
shit engine, barely runs on some pcs
>>
>>386997478
Runs bretty gud on mine.
>>
>>386997191
bigger than medtroid ?

you mad boy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.