[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>takes like 10 mins to find a match >connection has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

>takes like 10 mins to find a match
>connection has been lost

REEEEEEEEEEEE how can i git gud with no people to play with?
>>
>playing the console version
You have nobody to blame but yourself.
>>
>>386993220
My locals ain't gonna come round and be like "let's play some tekken on PC"

Online has to be way more dead there.
>>
File: sai_2017-08-12_20-29-16.png (2MB, 853x962px) Image search: [Google]
sai_2017-08-12_20-29-16.png
2MB, 853x962px
what game is better
>>
>>386993032

>Bought T7 and Season Pass for 20 bucks
>Gave up on it 3 hours in.

There isn't even a SLIGHT hope of learning this shit and having fun at the same time
>>
>>386993467
>Online has to be way more dead there

It depends on the time but in ranked I usually can get matches in a couple mins on average, and at good times within 30 seconds. Are you a high rank and have to wait around a lot because of it?
>>
>>386993032
Start a lobby and see if anyone here wants to play.
>>
How is the online on pc?
I live in Europe. Is it dead?
>>
>>386993467
>Online has to be way more dead there.
PC is the only platform where tekken 7 isn't dead online.
>>
>>386994749
You're only saying this because you can get actual stats off pc players online.
>>
File: image.jpg (330KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330KB, 1920x1080px
>>386993220
PS4 is fine here, maybe he means PC?
>>
>>386994407
Idk, I'm shit but getting addicted to this, plus there's other shitty people
>>
>>386996318

>Never played a Tekken past 3
>Mashing like a scrub no longer works nor is fulfilling
>Wanting to learn the intricacies of Tekken 7 is an exercise in boredom and a shit OST outside of the PS4 version

Bonus points
>Want to play King, Geese
>King's easily countered and hard as fucking shit to use to boot.
Why would I proceed?
>>
>>386996649
If you just want to mash, king is kind of a bad pick. Most of his kit is just memorizing the QTEs that are his grab chains. You might enjoy Lars, Leo, or maybe Claudio if you just want to poke a shitload
>>
>tfw when a guy does a rage art when he's one hit from dying

Reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>386997036
and then you block it and kill him for free? Yeah, I love it
>>
>>386997797
>it's an anon acts like he never gets caught by an armoured rage art mid attack episode
>>
>>386996971

>Claudio
Is that the Stardust guy I keep hearing about?
>>
>>386993220
>playing the PC version of any fighter without crossplay

enjoy the wasteland
>>
Is rank the most active online mode?
>>
>>386996649
>>386996649
King is not easily countered and isn't that hard to use, you think most people are gonna know all the breaks and react accordingly? And that's just the throws. Playing King is not an excuse to hate the learning process
>>
>>386997943
maybe 10% of the time, yes, if you play patient most people will always pull the trigger on nothing
>>
>>386998359
I know, i just hate the sudden game at the wnd once rage activates if both parties are on less than 35% health. Everyone just backs the fuck off and even then somehow still get caught and lose their entire bar to some cunt with a slither of health yet because the armour blocks not one, but two strikes.
>>
>>386993032

I literally find players in less than a minute and since day fucking one.

You should move in a first world country.
>>
>>386994407

You are a retard.

I literally picked a character randomly, learned one (1) (ONE) shit juggle combo and I got to blue rank easily. And I have never played a fightan before.
>>
>>386998701
Live in the UK. I think you Americans should be concerned with the hooligans antics in your own nation at the current moment.
>>
>play King for years
>get to Brawler just on my laurels and past experience
>grind to get barely past that, but its rocky
>now at Fighter, the stage where I'm losing more than 50% of my matches, constantly in danger of demotion
>too chickenshit to lose a meaningless virtual banner by 1 so stop playing
>>
the online on consoles is broken. If you don't manually open the necessary ports on your router you won't find people to play. It's the same with SFV on PS4.
>>
>>386999497
I mean, you could just go player match and then you are being pitted against your own rank for experince without risking your rank.
>>
File: image.jpg (291KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291KB, 1000x800px
>>386999846
>the online on consoles is broken

This is false, i just spent all evening in matches online on console.
>>
>>386998856

Well, you're better at them than I am. I'm in the same boat and struggling to make things connect period.
>>
>>387000046
I'm an Ozcunt and finding games takes long enough as it is, player match is completely barren
>>
>>386998579
I think it absorbs any amount of hits, to be fair though you can die from the armored damage, so the lower they are the less rage art becomes a scare, because all you have to do is make sure the poke hits them
>>
>>386993032
What is this meme? It takes me 100 seconds tops to find my first match, and after that its consistently under a minute.
>>
>>387001246
The fuck are you playing on??
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.