[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen I know this is suicide but I don't care. New fag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Destiny_box_art.png (193KB, 275x317px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_box_art.png
193KB, 275x317px
Listen I know this is suicide but I don't care. New fag here and I just wanna know what /v/ thinks about this game and it's sequel. Also if you think the community gets the rep it deserves
>>
>>386992620
game is shit, community is even worse
>>
>>386992620

It's a fun loot grinder with great gameplay. It's not an epic space opera like they made it sound like it was going to be, but I really like it.
>>
>>386992807
While the community may be over exaggerated I don't think it's that horrible. At least the streamer side. Then again even the worse communities have a bright side
>>
I started playing Destiny last week, OP, because the Legendary Edition was $15 at Walmart.

It's fun in the way MMOs are fun - good time waster, grindy but juuuust interesting enough to keep you going, and fun to interact with people online.

Plus loot games can be fun. I don't kniw, it sceetainly not great but far from shit. I've been going to summer classes, coming home to my apartments gym, working out and then unwinding afterwards with 30 minutes of mindless Destiny.

I'd say it's worth at least then $15 I paid for it.
>>
>>386992620
Always wanted to try the first one but never got around to it. I'm cautiously hype for the second one on PC. I want the PvE to fill the gap that WoW has failed to lately, and the PvP to replace my LoL obsession.

But I'll probably be disappointed.
>>
>>386993660
For the beta, PvP was really slow. PvE was meh. But just today it was announced that there will be either 80 or 80+ PvE related missions. Idk how many are actual story tho
>>
>>386992620
It's absolute garbage and super depressing to realize that Halo was likely several years of straight fluking
https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/xwqjg3/the-complete-untold-history-of-halo-an-oral-history
>>
>New fag here

You got to be 18+ to post here
>>
>>386993543
>I've been going to summer classes, coming home to my apartments gym, working out and then unwinding afterwards with 30 minutes of mindless Destiny.
Sounds like a comfy summer.
>>
>>386994379
You know, it was. I was bummed about three summer classes but I'm in a new comfy one-bedroom apartment, gym and pool in my complex, classes have been easy, and it's been good. I also have been playing Titan Quest on my PC at night on one monitor and been making my way through my movie backlog on another.

Has been nice. I should be more thankful for days like these. Very blessed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.