[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do you guys feel about modding? What are your favourite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

So how do you guys feel about modding?
What are your favourite mods in general?
>>
Doom has a bunch of good ones.
Lately, i've been enjoying MetaDoom, D4T, Samsara and Space Hunter.
>>
>>386991797
If it lets me play a huge dicked lizard man raping and pillaging catgirl booty then I'm all for it.
>>
I used to like modding when I was young an stupid.
Not so much anymore these days though.

I guess its whatever if you feel the need to do it in your low IQ single player games, but I wish people would keep that shit the fuck away online.
>>
>>386992312
When you think mods are just furfaggotry, memes and bugs and can never be interesting, well designed or feel like actual games, that's how you get to hate modding.
>>
Oh Katia mod. That shit looks tight.
>>
>>386992498
This.
Mods like pic are amazing, and it's upsetting when people lump stuff like it in with shitty furry and weeb models.
>>
>>386993254
Mods can be amazing, but usually shit ones get the spotlight, so modding gets shit because of it.
>>
File: samp_logo.png (128KB, 791x331px) Image search: [Google]
samp_logo.png
128KB, 791x331px
>>386993254
Whoops
>>
>>386992312
Just because you cherrypick furfag mods doesn't mean they're all shit
And with your ego and attitude, I'm willing to be you play assfaggots, which are just strategy games for retards.
The funny thing is strategy games usually have great modding communities.
>>
>>386993372
Does San Andreas on Steam have workshop? Thinking about buying it, but can't bother with mod managing.
>>
>>386992312
>multiplayer only fag
>talks about low IQ

You only play those terrible games because you need human interaction,you know its true.
>>
>>386994197
Sadly, no, but there is a downgrader that can install some of the best mods for you.
>>
>>386991797
Overrated. Very few mods are actually worth it (not counting mods that fix problems that are devs' faults)
>>
>>386994467
I may buy regardless. The only mod that really called my attention is the online mod and perhaps the parkour mod
>>
>>386994613
For what games and what mods?
>>
>>386994674
GTA SA have some really good mods that add missions that were cut from the game. Also the multiplayer mod is stellar, same for Just Cause 2.

I don't care about texture swapping or meme mods, though
>>
>>386995086
I know Doom has a situation of an ocean full of neat mods, that just happened to be obscured by Brutal Doom, which might as well have a subculture on its own.
>>
File: 2187444747.png (31KB, 1005x450px) Image search: [Google]
2187444747.png
31KB, 1005x450px
>>386994650
Either way, the downgrade is necessary.
SAMP and the two loaders for modding come prepackaged with it, and the mod you want should be easy to install from there.
>>
File: V-VIII-D.jpg (1MB, 3000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
V-VIII-D.jpg
1MB, 3000x1080px
>>386991797
I only like mods that either fix bugs(either gameplay/sounds/graphics) or improve visuals.
>>
>>386995183
Doom has one of the best examples of a consistent mod community, indeed
>>
>>386995507
Visual improvement mods are only worth it when done by people with a decent sense of aesthetics, color theory and who can follow the game's visual style, otherwise you have a messy shit like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k10RdQU6Jxo
>>
File: JUST DOOM.png (439KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
JUST DOOM.png
439KB, 400x500px
>>386995650
Pity about pic related
>>
I like mods that add new content, and new methods of playing. Graphic mods are okay, but not really necessary. Skyrim can be somewhat good with a number of core gameplay changing/adding mods, and there are quite a few mods that add good quests and lands. Also, Inigo is my favorite follower in any game ever.
>>
>>386995971
looks like GTA with a Michale Bay saturation filter
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.