[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is literally the ONLY good game to come out in like 10 years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 43

File: BreathoftheWildFinalCover.jpg (124KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
BreathoftheWildFinalCover.jpg
124KB, 250x350px
This is literally the ONLY good game to come out in like 10 years. I'm not even a Nintendo fanboy, all of Nintendo's game have been shit too especially the last Zelda. Why is this allowed?
>>
>>386984708
>Why is this allowed?
It's not. /v/ whines about Breath of the Wild every single day.
>>
>>386984708
>Not even a Nintendo fanboy
Uh huh.
Whether or not that is true, you are for sure mentality fucking retarded if you think Zelda is standout at all among titles over the last 10 years.
>>
File: Lanyru-Region_Sunset.jpg (410KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lanyru-Region_Sunset.jpg
410KB, 1280x720px
it's a really, really good game. But it's certainly not the ONLY good game to come out in 10 years.
>>
>>386984708
Witcher 3 is a better game all around.
>>
>>386985135
You're entitled to your opinion, but I just want you to know that their senior designer disagrees.
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-06-05-how-will-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-change-the-open-world-paradigm
>>
>>386985385
Admiring world design doesn't fix the many issues botw has like:
Shit combat
Slow mo QTE combat
Huge dodge/parry windows
Piss poor enemy AI
Flawed weapon breaking system
NO FUCKING CONTENT
Awful writing
Awful cutscenes
Shit music

Its all style and no substance, no player rewards, no finite goals except ending it, and the staple of the series, dungeons, are complete trash and done in 10 minutes.
>>
>>386984919
No one even talks about it anymore aside from that one anon that posts that
>minutes since /v/ got angry over BOTW image
>>
>>386984708
I adore BotW to heavens, and I agree it's a potential GOTYAY, but there's been many, many GREAT games in the past 10 years.

Failure to realize and know some of them would suggest serious slave-like following of nothing but generic AAA trash.
>>
>>386985734
wow, the same shitposts as usual, this time you compacted them into list form, saving you from having to provide any explanation for them. Like I said, you're entitled to your opinion, but Witcher 3's senior designer disagrees with you, and I wanted you to know that.
>>
>>386985826
Is that the same autist that posts collages and image spams Switch games to promote Nintendo products while acting like a conspiracy theorist?
>>
File: 1496316445249.jpg (3MB, 1000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1496316445249.jpg
3MB, 1000x5000px
>>386985734
>I LITERALLY never played the game
>>
>>386985919
I'm glad others share my complaints if you see them elsewhere. He never states its better than what he produced, even once.

The proof its better is in the FACTS: more sales, more content, more awards, more universal praise, less nostalgia, and less advertising. Witcher 3 won on pure quality, whereas Zelda quickly poofed out of people's minds the moment they realized its an early access tech demo.
>>
File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>386985979
Boring, walk around gathering 900 of the same collectible over and over again. Only nu /v/ finds this garbage 'fun.'
>>
>>386985979
I LITERALLY did. I owned the game.
THere is no fucking meaningful content. Going through a pitch black forest maze with arrow markers for what, 4 minutes? Only to kill the same Ogre for an orb to summon a shrine that has the same award.

This isn't content. This is small, tiny segments that never test the player, never become anything substantial, and never provide finite awards for the player to enjoy.

It's a side trek at best. The game relies more on the player "making" their own fun as opposed to provided good content that isn't just haphazard ideas thrown together.

I bet you thought them making 3 giant mazes was incredibly amazing despite them being simple, short and again, unrewarding.
>>
>>386985979
This shit image has been "debunked", for lack of a better word, time and time again. Fags who still use it are just that. Fags.
>>
>>386985951
Can't say I've seen that but probably, gotta get them (You)s.
>>
>>386986071
>more awards, more universal praise
BotW has more universal praise, though? It's too early for it to receive any awards, wait until the VGA's.
>Zelda quickly poofed out of people's minds
Then why are we in a thread about the game right now?
Why is there still daily discussion about the game, 4 months after release?
>>
>>386986314
Imagine if the entirity of Ocarina of time was finding fairy fountains and small skulltilas, this is what BOTW is as a whole; pointless optional fragments scattered and diluted, and no actual good content that rewards the player or changes up the gameplay dynamics.
>>
>>386986418
>Then why are we in a thread about the game right now?

Because people should know by now its shit

>Why is there still daily discussion about the game, 4 months after release?
Because every thread is either bait or Switch owners literally have no other games atm, so they need to shill and/or masturbate to underage cartoons because their pathetic fucks.
>>
>>386986295
>>386986314
>>386986349
B-BUT!

you can fight enemies and fuck with the psychics!
>>
>>386985734
>Shit combat
the combat's good. It's simple, sure, but paired with the physics engine it's a lot of fun
>Slow mo QTE combat
flurry-rushes are not only optional, but they're also nowhere near as overpowered as people shitpost. Parrying is a lot more effective and 'safer' to do if you're surrounded.
>Huge dodge/parry windows
Parry windows are generally small, flurry rush (dodge) windows vary greatly depending on the type of enemy and what weapon they wield - for example, enemies with a spear tend to have a wide window since a spear's attack is a quick jab with little windup, so they apparently gave it a (imo excessively) large window to compensate. By contrast, the vicious sickle weapon has a tiny window to the point of being almost impossible to consistently flurry-rush.
>Piss poor enemy AI
The AI is excellent, though?
>Flawed weapon breaking system
Whether you feel weapon degradation is a flaw is really a matter of opinion, I never had a problem with it as weapons are so easy to acquire and I don't really hoard gear anyway.
>NO FUCKING CONTENT
Massive exaggeration. There's repetition, sure, but there's still content - even unique content.
>Awful writing
>Awful cutscenes
The only 2 points I can agree with really
>Shit music
I personally love the soundtrack, but I can understand why others aren't a fan.
>>
>>386986558
>Because people should know by now its shit
that's not the topic of the thread
>Because every thread is either bait or Switch owners literally have no other games atm
the game is also on Wii U, which means CEMU as well. Switch makes up less than 3/4 of those playing the game.
>>
>>386984708
I honestly hate this game. It's a game without focus, in Majora's mask the game guided you along and progression felt good and made sense. In BoTW you just pick up a weapon that you will never use because it's going to break eventually. Like there is nothing in the game that is fun past the 10 hours mark. You have literally seen it all and climbing a mountain or going to a shrine is pathetic compared to OOT/Windwaker/MM progression. You feel nothing playing this game and it's just literally going with your horse through random fields that literally amounts to nothing.

This game is absolutely boring and I wish open world shit never became a thing.

If this world had more NPCs, more actual towns that were huge. And meaningful boss fights it would be worth going through an empty pathetic world meant to emotionally manipulate you into thinking you are exploring an expansive sandbox.

It baffles me that people think this game is good, or even a good zelda game.
>>
>>386987182
it's a game focused on exploration more than adventure, it's very good at it but those that prefer the standard zelda formula won't understand the appeal.
>>
>>386987310
It's no longer Zelda at this point. It's a piece of shit tired same open world formula that is nothing new. The world is expansive because there's nothing in it. I was bored the entire way through.
>>
>>386987182
>you will never use because it's going to break eventually.
there's no point in hoarding weapon, just use it whenever you want. Weapons are everywhere anyway and you're encouraged to try out each one.
>>
>>386987423
Which means that getting a weapon makes you feel nothing unlike in previous zelda game when it was a big deal. It's shit.
>>
>>386987385
it's meant to reflect the original LoZ more than the LttP/OoT format. Also, each Zelda game offers a different 'flavor' anyway, the series has never been consistent - the dungeon formula is the only thing tying the games together pre-BotW, and even then there's exceptions that don't adhere for that. The world absolutely has stuff in it, though.
>>
>>386987572
Of course there is, but it's so sparse that you feel like nothing is in it.
>>
>>386987502
it's a big deal when you find more valuable weapons, both because they deal more damage (and/or have special effects), and because they tend to last significantly longer. Later in the game, you'll get more familiar with how and where to find the sorts of weapons you prefer, so losing them no longer becomes an issue.
>>
>>386987654
I disagree. If you ask me, the only area that felt empty (and in many areas literally was) is central hyrule field. However, hyrule field being empty is basically a staple of the series by this point since OoT, so it could've been intentional - especially since Guardians roam that area and they require a lot of room to fight. Even the desert surprised me with how dense it felt.
>>
>>386984708
truly satisfy those little disappointment from other open world games, though i still there is still something lacking...
>>
>>386987572
>it's meant to reflect the original LoZ
no it's not. The original LoZ was a very different beast compared to Botw. I can debunk that argument by writing a very long essay of why the original LoZ is a game and Botw is not.
>>
>>386984708
>I'm not even a Nintendo fanboy

As if the OP wasn't obvious enough you had to add this little nugget of shit as well. I think the game is great, but you're retarded if you discredit Witcher 3, Fall Out, Skyrim, etc.
>>
>>386987875
I think the main thing BotW lacks are good indoor places - namely dungeons. I liked the beasts, they were well-designed and the quests leading up to them were great (aside from Rito, which seemed rushed); but I think there should've been 2 more dungeons in BotW's Hyrule Castle style (i.e. a traditional dungeon, not in the OoT Zelda sense, but in the generic videogame sense as a labyrinth-like layout with secret areas and teeming with enemies and loot). Specifically, the Akkala Citadel could've been a great location for a dungeon like that.
>>386988037
>BotW is not a game
now you're just being silly.
>>
Don't get me wrong I fucking love the game and its the first single player game in years that I've legitimately experienced a sense of wonder while playing

it gave me that feeling you get when you're a kid when you pay video games and the world feels endless and incredible

but around the 40/50 hour mark everything about it has become tedious, the game stopped having any sense of difficulty after the tutorial bit and the sense of wonder vanished once I'd uncovered about 50% of the map

there's a lot of copy paste in this game and a whole bunch of empty space, the quests are all shallow and empty and npc interaction is entirely one-dimentional

I still trucking love it and it;s fun as fuck, I've clocked over 100 hours and I've still not gotten to clearing hyrule castle

but for such a beautifully crafted world it just seems so... lifeless after a while
>>
>>386985826
Okay bud keep living in your little autistic hugbox
>>
File: 1.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>386984708
Demons Souls
Dark Souls
Bloodborne
Nier
Nier Automata
Nioh
Yakuza 0
Splatoon
Splatoon 2
Breath of the Wild
Persona 5
Witcher 3
Dragons Dogma
Monster Hunter 4U
Xenoblade Chronicles
ect
ect
ect
>>
>>386988154
>the game stopped having any sense of difficulty after the tutorial bit

Nah
>>
The best parts of the game were genuinely when the game gave me a story but then dropped it after the old man disappears. Which is the first hour of the game.
>>
>>386988154
agree with >>386988482
encountering my first lynel (and the next few lynels after that before I got familiar with their attacks/weapons) was peak difficulty, certainly not the great plateau which was a cakewalk for me.
>>
File: 1491581454466.jpg (441KB, 705x668px) Image search: [Google]
1491581454466.jpg
441KB, 705x668px
So this just happened to me... What a piece of shit
>>
File: 1500406124151.jpg (126KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500406124151.jpg
126KB, 333x500px
>>386987572
>it's meant to reflect the original LoZ more than the LttP/OoT format

Every time I hear someone say this it's always some little kiddie YouTube comment regurgitating the same bullshit over and over again. Have you played OG Zelda in your life? Yet alone beat it once? The original Zelda and Breath of the Wild aren't even comparable. One is a game that is tightly intricate in design with complex puzzle solving with intuitive AI. The other one is a walking simulator with no idea where to go and what to do with no focus, and regresses back to the mid 90's video game collect-a-thon genre.
>>
>>386988783
t-time stamp? Yikes btw.
>>
>>386988149
BoTW is not a game, BoTW is busywork for the sake of busywork.
>>
>>386988482
>>386988598
I literally haven't died since the tutorial, the game s ridiculously easy

you get an ability that res's you and gives you bonus life and on top of that I have enough fairies coming out my ass that if the 500 kebabs don;t keep me alive then I'll just get insta-revived

honestly if you found this game in any way difficult you should give up on videogames
>>
>>386984708
>This is literally the ONLY good game to come out in like 10 years.
If we're talking specifically zelda games, then I agree.
The genre became puzzelda after aonuma took over.
Zelda 1 and 2 were open world games that focused on combat, and while ALTTP does have a few more puzzle elements, they're few until turtle rock.
Links Awakening gets a pass since it was on gameboy hardware and the thing could barely handle a few sprites before chugging, they had to make it more puzzle oriented.
>>
>>386989003
Sure
>>
>>386984708
I've tried it on CEMU today and had a blast.
Although I'm worried I'll get bored rather soon, since it seems like there's not really much to find anywhere. Still on the Great Plateau.
>>
>>386989135
okay, sunshine
>>
>>386988868
I beat it once but I didn't bother playing the second quest if that matters, this was a long time ago though. Also, BotW has far more puzzle-focus than LoZ did - LoZ was more focused on fighting enemies than solving puzzles, including the dungeons (this was before the LttP/OoT-style "puzzle dungeons" and dungeon item thing became commonplace in the series); BotW, on the other hand, has a variety of puzzles and problem-solving both inside and out of shrines/dungeons.
>>
>>386989187
the great plateau is like 1-2% of the game, there's fuck loads to find man

it's once you get about half way through that everything becomes same-y
>>
>>386989003
>I have enough fairies coming out my ass that if the 500 kebabs don;t keep me alive then I'll just get insta-revived
how many fairies do you have and where/how did you get them?
>>386989187
The great plateau is literally one of the blandest areas in the game. I'm not even joking, if you're already enjoying it in there then you'll have a blast with the rest. I recommend exploring the Necluda area, it's a good place to explore when you're starting out and has a lot of areas of interest too. It's also a good idea to do the first little bit of the story quest until you obtain the extra sheikah rune, as you'll regret if you get that really late in the game.
>>
>>386988945

Are you that fucking dense? Or are you the same guy responding to himself? It doesn't even remotely look like a Switch , there's no bezel, it's charging out the side, and it's clearly a fucking galaxy phone.
>>
>>386984708

Bland of the Wild, isn't that good. It's a 6/10 game at best. A big empty world with 4 actual "dungeons" and a final boss that puts most to sleep. If there weren't so many baby dungeons and other misc fetch quests/collectathons it would be a waste of $60.
>>
>>386989476
>how many fairies do you have and where/how did you get them?
at any one time between 10-15, you just get them from the fairy fountains and every time there's a blood moon they respawn, or maybe it;s on a timer I'm not sure

I also found like 15 when I was cutting grass to collect 100 grasshoppers for the guy that wanted to impress the girl because I thought that's what I has to do

turns out you only needed 10 even though the girl says 100

turns out collecting the extra 90 does fucking nothing

turns out that nothing ever comes of the quest and the guy just stays standing outside the girls house spamming the same 2 voice lines over and over
>>
>>386984708
Minecraft most import game since half life 2
>>
>>386989771
and when most people say there is a dragon they mean a dragon comes by and drops goblins to kill no epic boss fight nothing just fighting the same thing been fighting
>>
>>386985919
You know that the dude was just partially responsible for Gwent and was fired from CDPR long ago?
>>
>>386988990
BoTW embraces some of the worst collect-a-thon aspects from the late 90's early 2000's. Akin to Donkey Kong 64 and Jak II, in terms of pointless collecting for the sake of collecting.
>>
>>386989839
>at any one time between 10-15
Confirmed bullshitter.
It is impossible to acquire more than 4 faries at one time, there's a cap on them. Why are you lying about a game you clearly have not played?
>>
>>386984708
What the fuck is this theead even about. It's just a mess of buzz phrases to stir shit up.
>>
File: ludo.png (91KB, 698x228px) Image search: [Google]
ludo.png
91KB, 698x228px
Witcher 3 has:

Higher user score
More sales than any Zelda game
More GOTYs than every Zelda game combined

>this kills the Zelda shills
>>
>>386990023
Shilltendos try to talk about this ded game again because second pack of shitty DLC is coming.
I guess at least they don't sell it with Amiibo.
>>
>>386990116
to be fair, BotW hasn't been out long enough to receive rewards yet
>>
>>386989839

>10-15 fairies
>literally can't have more than 4-5 because the stop spawning, even at fountains.

Nice lies.
>>
>>386989959

>he doesn't know

http://nintendotoday.com/breath-of-the-wild-fairy-farming/

Also, the limit is 3 fairies, congrats on proving that you haven't played the game
>>
>>386990238
Yeah cut the crap, you just googled that now, otherwise you would've mentioned it when I asked you how you obtained the fairies. Also, it no longer works in newer patches.
>>
>>386990178
It won't get much. As every Zelda it will be treated as a niche title and it will be nowhere as mainstream as Witcher 3/Skyrim/Fallout 4 etc.
With this aspect Zelda peaked with OoT, literally everything after that had a relatively small audience.
BTW when i see some retarded journos shilling this game saying it's "quite possibly the best game ever made" i just want to fucking kill myself.
>>
File: Cemu 2017-07-04 17-02-50-91.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cemu 2017-07-04 17-02-50-91.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
>>386990116

>b-b-but muh paid reviews
>b-b-but muh 97 metacritic

Played BoTW to completion, Witcher 3 shits on it, shit, even the boss battles are unironically better

That Yiga clan member boss battle convinced me that the game is designed for children

Witcher 3 >>>>>> Bloodborne >>>> Persona 5 >>>>>>> Nier >>>>>> Zelda
>>
File: fuckyou.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>386989959
what? for real? well I did not know that

i'd been collecting hundreds of those fuckers and you;re telling me they don't stack? well that just proves how fucking easy it is that I've still not did yet
also kill yourself you here's the game

>>386990204
I wasn't intentionally lying,I honestly didn't know there's a cap, thought I had a lot more
>>
>>386990116
This reminds me how Nintendo fanboys use Metacritic to quantify the value of a game. Sad. Even I have fun with poorly scored games every so often.
>>
File: 42.jpg (65KB, 328x320px) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
65KB, 328x320px
>>386990308

>gets proven wrong
>"s-s-s-shut up!"
>>
>>386990238
btw, they stop spawning at 3 faries, but that doesn't mean you cannot get more than 3 as there can still be some around (which is why usually you can't get more than 4, I think 5 might also be possible at come fairy fountains, since they spawn in groups of 3 there; which if you have 2 already in your inventory, you could potentially pick up the 3 currently present at a fairy fountain and no more would spawn beyond that point. The fact you don't know this yet still linked to that article basically proves you're talking out of your ass and almost certainly haven't played the game.
>>
>>386990308
he's not the guy you were originally arguing with, retard

how's it fee to be getting btfo from all angles?
>>
>>386990397

>fellow Cemu bro

How does 1.9 work my dude?

The last version worked fine for me (almost a constant 30fps), is 1.9 worth even downloading?
>>
>>386989930
does game really expect you to collect 500 or so korok seeds?
>>
>>386990378
>Played BoTW to completion
>pic only has 8 hearts and rather basic gear
>>
>>386984708
I am a nintendo fanboy and I don't like it because it completely misses what made the other zelda games good.
>>
>>386990453

Nigger, what are you talking about?

I said the limit is 3 fairies (it is, you even acknowledge that they stop spawning after 3 with zero counter source to prove me wrong).

Nice try Nintenkiddie
>>
>>386990528
literally no difference apart from the fruity pebbles are gone from every time there's a cutscene which is nice

1.9.1 is gonna fix the in game camera though so that'll be sweet as
>>
>>386990486
sure "he" ain't.
>>386990607
They stop spawning, but that doesn't remove existing fairies surrounding you (hence how you can obtain 4 or 5). Did you even read my entire post?
>>
File: Untitled.png (87KB, 1874x755px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
87KB, 1874x755px
>>386990562

>what is replaying on Hard

Before you ask me why the Triforce symbol doesn't exist, the definitive version of PC allows you to mod it out

Stay mad Nintendolt
>>
>>386990707
can I see pics from your normal mode save, then?
>>
>>386990692

>They stop spawning, but that doesn't remove existing fairies surrounding you (hence how you can obtain 4 or 5). Did you even read my entire post?

I read your post that had zero sources/references.

I was literally arguing that you can get more than 3 you fucking idiot, hence the entire reason I posted that article showing you exactly how to do that.

Reading comprehension level = Nintenbro
>>
>>386990397
>i'd been collecting hundreds of those fuckers and you;re telling me they don't stack?
it might be bugged in cemu
>>
File: Cemu 2017-04-26 05-10-10-67.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cemu 2017-04-26 05-10-10-67.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
>>386990707

Here's one of my screens famingo
>>
>>386990783
>needing a source for a game you're meant to have played
Fucking hell this gets more embarassing by the minute, but here you go faggot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPQAdYryahY
>>
>>386990909
meant for >>386990769
>>
>>386990989

>providing sources to back up your arguments is now bad

lmao'ing at your life.

Your mental gymnasts are truly god tier

>but here you go faggot:

What are you even arguing you complete and utter nigger?

That you can get more than 3 fairies? Yea, I know, that's literally my argument.

Learn to read you social reject
>>
>>386990909
>same gear
>still not full hearts
>not far from where you are in the other pic
doubt.jpg
>>
>>386990783
to be fair you did say "I said the limit is 3 fairies" here >>386990607

>>386990909
get contrasty and some other graphics packs my man, the game looks so much nicer with it
>>
File: 1497428688439.jpg (26KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1497428688439.jpg
26KB, 330x319px
>>386991091

>moves the goalposts

Nintenyeartolds on absolute suicide watch
>>
>>386990989
>>386991084
you're literally fighting each other to make the exact same point you fucking retards
>>
>>386991084
Wow u mad, I guess you're embarrassed for calling me out earlier when I was completely right that you can obtain 4 fairies without using that cheat/exploit at all, since 3 is the spawn cap not the inventory cap like I said.
>>
>>386991091

He literally has over double the heart count you retard. What are you even implying?
>>
>>386991091
>needing full hearts to complete the game
jesus christ get your shit together
>>
>>386991184
>>386991265
He said he completed the game, yet he doesn't have even close to full hearts and he has really weak early-game gear equipped. I'm not calling him a liar, but I do find it suspicious. Especially since it's really easy to change your hearts in cemu whenever you want.
>>386991343
14 isn't many hearts
>>
>>386991259

>I was completely right that you can obtain 4 fairies without using that cheat/exploit at all

Quote where I said you couldn't.

Go on, i'll wait.
>>
>>386990551
Not really. But like Jak II outside the main juxtaposition, you're just left gathering these things for completion.
>>
>>386991445
>14 isn't many hearts
I never said it was, that's my point
>>
>>386991445

Why would you get full hearts? The game is piss easy with anything more than the amount needed to get the master sword.

Besides, what are you even arguing? He clearly has played the game enough to inform an opinion, what are you getting at with this damage control, exactly?

You do know people do 3 heart runs?
>>
>>386991465
>Quote where I said you couldn't.
>>386990238
>Also, the limit is 3 fairies, congrats on proving that you haven't played the game
(which was in a response to >>386989959
>It is impossible to acquire more than 4 faries at one time, there's a cap on them. Why are you lying about a game you clearly have not played?
>>
>>386990669
>>386990528
For me and my shitty low end PC, I'm getting basically 25-30 in every place I go now and haven't crashed in days.
>>
>>386988154
You need to play Xenoblade
>>
>>386991556
>pretending to be a different anon
The main reason I feel it's suspicious isn't so much the hearts, it's the fact your gear is identical and you're close by to where you were in your other pic. In what's supposedly a different save. Can't you see how this is a bit fishy? I'm not accusing you, I'm just saying it seems fishy as fuck.
>>
>>386991091
You see why collecting pointless stuff would be tiring?
>>
>>386991576
your autistic babbling has got to the stage where I cannot fucking decipher what point you're even trying to make anymore

you're either on some 4d chess shit or you're just a gold medalist mental gymnast

>>386991731
fuck out here with that weeb shit mang

just kidding, is it good?
>>
>>386991861
>you're either on some 4d chess shit or you're just a gold medalist mental gymnast
or you're just a fucking idiot
>>
>>386988149
The Yiga hideout was really close to being a dungeon. I wish they had done more with that.
>>
>>386990909
Xenoblade rip off
>>
>>386991780
fucking hell man are you a paranoid schizophrenic? w the fuck would the dude feel the need to lie about something so trivial, never mind start hacking the fucking game to take screenshots

jesus christ

>>386991898
okay, pumpkin
>>
>>386984708
>This is literally the ONLY good Nintendo game to come out in like 10 years

ftfy
>>
>>386992000
>w the fuck would the dude feel the need to lie about something so trivial, never mind start hacking the fucking game to take screenshots
never underestimate what people will do on this board to shitpost and incite a consolewar..
>>
>>386991973
>stealth through the section because I think it;s gonna be some crazy infiltration mission
>3 corridors in and it;s over

fucking hell wish i'd just fought the cunts now would have been frefreshing to at least have a fight that posed some sort of difficulty
>>
>putting a Nintendo sticker on an Ubisoft formula open world game makes it GOTY
I can't wait for people to dump on AssCred for being the same thing.
>>
>>386991973
I agree, it was a cool setting and the Yiga in general needed more development.
>>386991989
the xenoblade devs helped with development...
>>
>>386991861
Haha yeah it's really good and has the same sense of wonder you are talking about. I felt like I was playing a classic and it made me feel like a kid again. One of the best RPGs ever made
>>
>>386988149
>but in the generic videogame sense as a labyrinth-like layout with secret areas and teeming with enemies and loot

That's kind of literally what the three Lomei Labyrinths are.
Those really could have used roofs though, maybe even a roof with an inlaid design that doesn't match the interior to be extra dickish.
I think I'm the only person I know who actually did them instead of cheesing them by climbing to the top.
>>
>>386992136
>it contains towers therefore it's an ubisoft game
they aren't even used similarly to ubisoft towers in BOTW.
>>
>>386992231
cheers for the heads up, I'll give t a try
>>
>>386992178
just because the developers helped develop the game doesn't mean it isn't a rip off
>>
>>386991780

Why would his location matter? He has double the hearts than the other screenshot he provided?

>similar equipment

Every single thing he has is different barring the chest piece.
>>
>>386992279
technically true, but I was thinking more like the Hyrule Castle dungeon as I mentioned. The labyrinths were 90% outdoors and didn't have much design or detailing to them, or any secret passages like HC does.
>>
File: 1491151928842.png (750KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
1491151928842.png
750KB, 1310x873px
>>386985734
Switch owner here. This is 100% true.
>>
>>386990551
No, but autists on /v/ assume that you have to.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>386984708
Nier was better
>>
>>386991576

Yes, I know I said the limit was 3. Now quote where I said you couldn't get more.
>>
>>386992394
>that double-negative
it's not a ripoff if they helped make the game, anon.
>>
>>386984708

I love Zelda but BotW is dangerously close to ringing the death knell on this franchise for me. It's a change in direction I have zero passion for, I miss my fun dungeons and solidly directed main quests. BotW shits all of that out quickly to get back to masturbating over its massive open world which I just can't bring myself to give a fuck about. Even Zelda 1 maintained a better balance of exploration and main questing, BotW feels like doing anything other than wandering around the world and seeing shit might as well be playing it wrong, it's clear where this game's focus went and it's the opposite of what I like about this series. Then again, as dungeon-oriented as the series has been for some time now I suppose it's only fair to get an exploration heavy one. The last one was what, WInd Waker? Still, I worry that it's the future of the series going forward and I can't follow the series down this path, I just don't like this sort of game. I have no fondness for it, it bores the shit out of me.
>>
>>386984708
You have horrendous taste in video games. It's fucking shit, and there are plenty of great games that have come out in the past 10 years.
>>
>>386992512
I said you could acquire 4 fairies (without using that exploit), which you suggested was wrong and that the limit was 3 in this post >>386990238, despite the fact that you actually can obtain 4 fairies in your inventory without the exploit, since the limit only applies to the fairies spawn rates rather than to your own inventory.
>>
>>386992484
>>386990909
samefag
>>
>>386992484
you need more ram m80
>>
>>386992412
huh, thought the bow and pants were the same at a glance. My bad.
>>
File: Capture.png (4KB, 364x110px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4KB, 364x110px
>>386992761
>>
>>386992661

>I said you could acquire 4 fairies (without using that exploit)

Quote where I said you had to exploit.

Here's my original quote >>386990238

You're attacking a strawman nigger.
>>
>>386992761
do you understand the context of when to call someone out for samefagging? people are allowed to post more than once a thread
>>
>>386992484

I actually agree and while I liked Nier I like many Zelda games more than it. BotW is not one of them.
>>
>>386992786
Plan on getting Ryzen. Will get 16GB kit when I do.
>>
>>386992551
Fujibayashi is the man killing Zelda. BotW fundamentals are good, and those are Aonuma. Then Fujibayashi came to direct and the game kinda fell apart. The story is ass, the dungeons are meh, the shrines start to get copypasted mid-game. Something happened in development and it fucking shows (maybe the switch port fucked everything up).
>>
>>386992921
dude I was at a fairy fountain that had 4 fucking fairies at it
>>
>>386984708
Awful game
>>
>>386992280
>climb tower to reveal map
>climb tower to reveal map
Nintendo innovates again!
>>
File: Galaxy_Note_7_01_Explo.jpg (214KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy_Note_7_01_Explo.jpg
214KB, 720x960px
>>386988783
Your shoop skills are wanting, hater-kun
>>
File: 1481767865569.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1481767865569.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>386985734
>"i've never actually played botw, but this is what i read on 4chan"
>>
>>386992984
well he's claiming he's not samefagging anyway >>386992898
seems legit
>>
>>386993225
nice change of subject out the blue there
>>
>>386993368
but he's right

t. man with 100 hours in game
>>
File: whoops.gif (37KB, 680x411px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.gif
37KB, 680x411px
It's almost like.....I've been in the same thread before.....Whoa...
>>
BOTW is literally the MGS5 of Zelda, you can't deny this
>>
>>386993687
Skyward Sword is still shit.
>>
>>386993687
The zelda cycle doesn't exist, it's just that the series changes heavily between each release resulting in polarising opinions. SS proved though that it is possible for people to almost unanimously dislike a game, and OoT proved it's possible for people to almost unanimously like a game (regardless of how much time passes). Outside of some over-the-top shitposting, BotW seems to be regarded highly by most even many months after release.
>>
>>386993687

Really made me think
>>
if people shitting on the game didn't use such ridiculous hyperbole all the time they'd seem more believable. The game definitely has flaws, and OP was clearly baiting for a flamewar, but all this "it's literally the worst game I ever played"-tier shitposts aren't a smart way to counteract that. Even the "it's only a 6/10 at best" is obvious hyperbole, not to mention so common that it's basically become copypasta by this point. This doesn't just apply to BOTW, either.
>>
>>386993847
That is a very good comparison.
Not sure why I haven't thought of it that way before.
>>
>>386990340
>when i see some retarded journos shilling this game saying it's "quite possibly the best game ever made" i just want to fucking kill myself.

Well...what's stopping you?
>>
>>386993847
>>386994337
I'm not seeing much similarity between them besides the fact they're both open world and contain some stealth mechanics - which describes most open world games anyway
>>
File: IMG_5990.jpg (170KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5990.jpg
170KB, 675x675px
I'm really into it. So much so that I want to start a screen cap blog. I've never been into a game like this before.
>>
>>386993847

And this guarantees that I will never touch MGS5.
>>
>>386994270
There is no denying BotW is mediocre. 6/10 is a fair score for a mediocre game. Personally, I think it barely makes 7/10.
>>
>>386994494
They both suffer for having an open world that exists only to say "WE OPEN WORLD NOW" on the box.

>>386994604
It's worth playing, just ignore everything that isn't the missions.

>>386994624
You're talking to people whose only frame of reference for reviews is IGN who give terrible games a 7.
>>
>>386994560
you and me both.
this is my 2nd playthrough as well, with the first having around 200 hours in it.
>>
>everyone loves it, therefore it's good

Wtf I love popular opinion now!
>>
>>386994792
or you can just form your own opinion like a rational human being
>>
>>386993593
You denied they're alike, I posted that they are in effect identical. I'm sorry you're unable to come to grips with Zelda being an AssCred ripoff but that doesn't make it any less true.
>>
>>386994950
And my opinion is that the game isn't that good. It's average at best. And you can tell me my opinion is wrong because it's not popular enough, or you could try to convince me why a 60 dollar game has 40+ dollars of DLC in the amiibos and season pass. Tell me why this game needed multiple day 1 patches just to achieve 30 FPS without a disgusting amount of drops. Tell me why the game is so casual, and if you argue that it isn't, then why do game journalists like it so much? If you argue that a broken clock is right twice a day, why do you get to decide when it's right?

You've got to argue to me why I should consider Zelda BOTW as a better game than the myriad of games that have come out this year and this gen.
>>
>>386994718
>They both suffer for having an open world that exists only to say "WE OPEN WORLD NOW" on the box.
Zelda started as open world, it's about time they went back to it properly after getting increasingly more linear each iteration.
>>386994624
BotW may be flawed, but it isn't mediocre. The physics engine is the absolutely solid, by far the most stable and 'complete' engine of its kind on the market right now. The world is also beautifully crafted, that much is undeniable.
>>
>>386994792
I don't love BotW. I think its as overrated like all the rest. I absolutely hate the /v/ double think when it comes to critics pertaining to Nintendo. If critic scores suddenly matter then Undertale, Gone Home, Uncharted series are masterpieces.
>>
>>386995146
or I could just say that my opinion is that the game is very good, and that neither journalists nor your posts are going to sway my opinion on the game.
>>
>>386995164
Critic scores don't matter UNLESS they make people incredibly butthurt. Just like GOTY awards and bracket polls.
>>
>>386995164
/v/ goes apeshit over the scores of any major release.
>>
>>386995302
And that's fine as long as you recognize that not everyone will share your opinion.
>>
Why is it ok for a game to have glaring flaws when /v/ likes it, but when /v/ doesn't like it its a failure. Everything that /v/ claims are nitpicks in BoTW would be cardinal sins in other games.
Discussion about this game is the worst because people either see it as a 5/10 or a 10/10 rather than the 8/10 it was.
>>
>>386995407
no shit, that's why I said earlier to form your own opinion (rather than bringing up "muh journos" as if anyone with half a brain gives a fuck about game "journalists" these days); your post came across as if you were disliking a game because journalists happened to like it, which is equally as dumb as liking a game because journalists liked it.
>>
>>386995412
>Everything that /v/ claims are nitpicks in BoTW would be cardinal sins in other games.
got any examples from other games?
Generally, though, it's all down to opinion anyway. Usually if someone really likes a game it's because the flaws either don't bother them, or they don't feel like flaws to them for one reason or another. It's entirely subjective; it's a shame /v/ has a hard time understanding what opinions are.
>>
>>386995543
If I have a reason to believe that there's collusion happening between the journalists, then it's perfectly logical to have a hate for the game based on their scores, or give the game a chance if they're all ganging up on it and hating it. In other words, at first glance I will always hold the inverse view of a game journalist until I've been given enough reason to believe otherwise.
>>
>>386995674
For example, people called Bloodborne "stupid sony movie trash" because it ran at 30 FPS. ghuess which game also runs at 30 FPS?
>>
>>386995787
people also complain about BotW's framerate all the time, though. Heck, I don't like the framerate either as it drops in some areas, much like Bloodborne. It's one of the biggest issues of the game.
>>
>>386995707
>If I have a reason to believe that there's collusion happening between the journalists, then it's perfectly logical to have a hate for the game based on their scores
Well I think that's retarded, you shouldn't let anyone's opinion sway your own at all, be it swaying your opinion positively or negatively. Form your own damn opinions. However, this is just my opinion.
>>
>>386995945
As long as people are allowed to bring it up in both cases, okay then.
>>
>>386984708

It's a good game. Not a fucking 10/10 in a million years but certainly not bad. It's like a 7 or an 8/10.

>ONLY good game to come out in like 10 years

top kek
>>
>>386995407
you're the one who came in crying like a little bitch fag
>>
>>386996142
post your playtime
>>
>>386995707
>If I have a reason to believe that there's collusion happening between the journalists, then it's perfectly logical to have a hate for the game based on their scores, or give the game a chance if they're all ganging up on it and hating it.

uh, not really, no
>>
Question: Do you think BotW would get all the praise and hype if it wasn't the launch title for the Switch, and do you think the feelgood story of the Switch being a success after the flop of the Wii-U is making people overrate Zelda?
>>
>>386996142
>Yuropoor

Get off this board trash
>>
>>386996142
post your dick.
>>
>>386996387
>>386996037
So by your logic, I should instantly hate any game that doesn't get a +90 metacritic, since they're never wrong, right? Anything not being given high praise is not worth my time. So games like Splatoon, Wonderful 101, and Arms are objectively inferior to games like Uncharted and TLOU, and those games are the best games ever made, second only to Zelda. If that's what I'm hearing correctly.
>>
>>386993680
But you're wrong.
T. Man with 180 hours
>>
>>386996142
>No ESRB
How is life in brown town?
>>
>>386996506

you're bad at logic
>>
>>386996512
I have a billion hours and actually you're both wrong
>>
>>386996646
I'm just using OP's logic. You'll have to take your beef with him.
>>
>>386996408

Its status as a launch title is irrelevant. 3D Zeldas have always been met with unanimous praise. Even weaker entries like Skyward Sword and Wind Waker hold a 93 and 96 on Metacritic respectively.
>>
>>386996725
Jokes on you I am trapped inside the game .
>>
>>386996408
>and do you think the feelgood story of the Switch being a success after the flop of the Wii-U is making people overrate Zelda?

I think is the other way around: Zelda's success overrated the Switch to the point people forgot it's basically another WiiU.
>>
>>386996754
What are you talking about
>>
>>386996810
portability
>>
I want a switch so bad. But it isn't worth 569 maple dollars. That's how much the scalpers on amazon sell it for. It's impossible to find in Canada at all and has been since release. I should have fucking preordered.
>>
File: John-Marston.jpg (41KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
John-Marston.jpg
41KB, 500x433px
>>386984708
>This is literally the ONLY good game to come out in like 10 years.
>>
>>386996764
But Skyward Sword and Wind Waker didn't dominate the gaming media like BotW has. It was a week of "Yeah I'm playing Zelda" on podcasts and articles, then back to whatever else.

>>386996810
I see the Switch tanking if Mario Odyssey turns out to be anything less than perfect. All the Splatoons and Arms in the world can't keep a console afloat.
>>
>>386996953
I found mine in March, stores are constantly getting restocked, actually saw a bunch of Neon ones for the first time in Wal Mart a few weeks back
>>
>>386996506
That's not my logic at all, and I've no idea where you're pulling any of this from besides your ass. All I'm saying is to try a game yourself and don't let anyone sway your opinion before you try something yourself.
>>
>>386996913
It's the same "play anywhere" concept, but better implemented.
>>
>>386997227
no it's not the same at all
>>
>>386997285
>jam the console hardware into the Wii-U gamepad, let you pull the controls off the side
INNOVATION!
>>
>>386997363
okay
>>
>>386997017

Dude, what? 3D Zelda launches have always been huge. BotW is just continuing that trend, you really think WW or SS were just forgotten in a week? Man, those games are STILL discussed with regularity even now.
>>
>>386997285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km4n6RMeBD8

The year the WiiU came out.
>>
>>386996953
> Switch games cost $100 monopoly dollars

I don't think the Switch is worth it at all considering how much you'll pay out of the ass for it come holiday.
>>
>>386986961
>but they're also nowhere near as overpowered as people shitpost.
A single flurry with the Master Sword, no buffs, will take out half a Blight's HP. They're also guaranteed damage (and a lot of it) once activated.

>The AI is excellent, though?
Only good AI in the game is Lynels, everything else is trash or big bosses that can't defend themselves.

>Whether you feel weapon degradation is a flaw is really a matter of opinion
Oh, you're a Nintenbro.
>>
File: no-mans-sky-08-18-16-1.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
no-mans-sky-08-18-16-1.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
What is a single player game that you think would be much better if it was multiplayer?
>>
>>386997771
Same poster here, how long has /v/ automatically changed 'Ninten drone' when written as one word into 'Nintenbro'?
>>
>>386997909
Woops, was meant to be a new thread, not a reply
>>
>>386997771
I gotta agree with this guy. The game is way too casual. Look at the weapon system for example. What is the point in it? To make you have to manage your inventory? Not happening, since you can always find a weapon in any area in the game. You will never run out no matter what. Make you try out new weapons? That's not happening either, I can stock up on one weapon and never touch anything else. Make me consider weapon changes and durability during battle? Doesn't affect me at all when the game lets me pause at any point to heal.

It's repetitive really.
>>
File: 1485144005084.jpg (48KB, 303x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485144005084.jpg
48KB, 303x388px
>>386996142
My nigga
>>
>>386997921
3-4 months I think. Asian Moot really hates us.
>>
>>386984708

>only one (1) real dungeon and four pathetic Divine Beasts
>>
>>386997771
>A single flurry with the Master Sword, no buffs, will take out half a Blight's HP.
source? not saying you're wrong, just that I didn't use the master sword against them so I've no idea how strong it is against blights.
>Only good AI in the game is Lynels, everything else is trash or big bosses that can't defend themselves.
completely disagree, the AI is solid - the higher-tier the enemy, the smarter they act. They have an incredibly far range to spot you and will often try to flank or ambush you when in groups. I can't think of any flaws with the AI, actually.
>Oh, you're a Nintenbro.
nice attempt at an ad hominem, too bad it backfired.
>>386997921
some other consolewar names got filtered as well, I forget which specific ones.
>>
>>386997503
and?
>>
>>386998013
I'm going to add to your post that there are only 3 movesets. An axe and a great sword are the same thing in BotW.
>>
>>386998013
It's padding, pure and simple. I'm willing to bet you were going to get an unbreakable basic weapon at the beginning of the game that you replaced with the Master Sword but playtesters were progressing too quickly so they made weapons break to force slowing down.
>>
File: 2919689-4831166425-29196.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
2919689-4831166425-29196.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>386998369
>the game has x number of y so it's z

okay
>>
>>386998520
An axe, a hammer and a great sword have the exact same moveset. Not even Souls is this lazy.
>>
>>386998368
Portability.
>>
>>386984708
To OP -

This game was more disappointing than final fantasy xv and I had high hopes for that piece of trash. All it has going for it is an open world and more refined gameplay from skyward sword. It's nothing more than a glorified reboot of the 3D Zelda formula with terrible characters,story,music etc. Why does 4chan insist on shilling this game?
>>
>>386998690
my point still stands, retard.
>>
>>386998771
lol that's not portable. Also what about games that can't run on just the gamepad?
>>
>>386985734
Sums it up pretty well. It's disgusting that a haves released in current year has worse combat than OoT. I played through BotW and beat every shrine. It was fun, but it definitely wasn't a good game. It felt more like a weird spinoff than a proper Zelda game. I'm hoping they'll go back to something more like OoT, MM, or SS for their next game.
>>
>>386998785
What point? Are you defending the weapon system or just butthurt over criticism?
>>
>>386998959
I'm calling your "criticism" nonsensical
>>
File: 7th heaven sword.png (63KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
7th heaven sword.png
63KB, 500x276px
If there's one game I remember that did weapons perfectly, it was Dark Cloud. Yeah, they broke, but you could repair them. They got stronger just like you did, and enemies scaled appropriately, but your weapons gained the appropriate special effects depending on what you used on them, how they grew, and even what character you had them on. Nintendo could've easily replicated this mechanic, instead of being lazy.
>>
>>386998303
>source?
Master Sword is 60 damage, 1H sword flurry is seven hits, Blights have 800 HP.

>completely disagree, the AI is solid
It's a complete joke. Mobs outside lynels rarely attack and are crushed in short order.

>will often try to flank or ambush you when in groups
Which doesn't matter when they're jokes.

>I can't think of any flaws with the AI
Slow attack cycles. More importantly lack of defensive mechanics, immobile, and small movesets.

>nice attempt at an ad hominem, too bad it backfired.
The durability system is objectively shit and a major annoyance. There is no reason we shouldn't get a way to switch it off late game.
>>
>>386999037
>nonsensical

You go to a bokoblin camp, they're sleeping and there's a great sword and a hammer. Which one you pick?

Both, because weapons are trivial in BotW
>>
>>386999317
what? How does that imply weapons are "trivial"? what does that mean?
>>
>>386999205
>Mobs outside lynels rarely attack and are crushed in short order.
true or not, that has nothing at all to do with AI
>Which doesn't matter when they're jokes.
refer to above
>Slow attack cycles. More importantly lack of defensive mechanics, immobile, and small movesets.
what? They're able to dodge, shield, and their attack cycle varies by enemy type and the weapon - for example, a lizalfos with spear is going to give you rapid attacks with little windup or warning, whilst a moblin with a claymore is going to be slow. I agree with their movesets, at least somewhat, as their moveset variest by the weapon they have equipped. I feel Lizalfos are the best standard enemy (aside from Lynels, obviously) since they have a few different attacks and are still capable of using any melee weapon against you. They also actually throw weapons, which I haven't seen bokoblins/moblins ever do.
The durability system is objectively shit and a major annoyance.
It's not objectively shit, just subjectively. And I disagree.
>>
>>386999205
>The durability system is objectively shit and a major annoyance. There is no reason we shouldn't get a way to switch it off late game.

Holy shit how can one man be so casual god damn
>>
>>386999414
What weapon people use to chop trees in BotW?
What weapon do you use for bosses?
>>
>>386999867
again, how is this "trivial"?

I certainly don't attack bosses with my Woodcutter Axe
>>
>>386999752
Casual? You act as if the system adds any challenge to the game when it's a nuisance at best. When will you ever run out of weapons and be forced to retreat? Oh that's right, never. You're never punished for foolishly throwing away your weapons, since the game vomits a thousand more at you.
>>
>>386999994
I don't know if you're fucking with me or just dense. The Master Sword is the only weapon that regens, and most people use that for cutting wood. There's no point choosing between a hammer or a great sword because they are the same.

The combat is a downgrade overall.
>>
>>387000669
>and most people use that for cutting wood.
not him but no they don't since the master sword takes a while to regen and doesn't last that long typically. It'd be dumb to use it to chop wood.
>>
>>387000098
You're right the game does throw out a bunch of weapons when yours breaks. It's meant to promote experimentation with different weapons, or at least some point of variation. It also gives off a better feeling of exploration and interaction with the world. You're not some bad ass dude with a magic infinite gun, but an adventurer interacting, and exploring the world around him. It feels more alive if you have to search the world for food, potions, and weapons. Giving you simple items for doing simple things like bokoblin camps, and better items for harder actions, like completing a dungeon or scaling a mountain.
What's wrong with that?
>>
File: 1475024620692.png (1MB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
1475024620692.png
1MB, 950x534px
>>386999414
His point is that there's not much of weapon variety. For melee weapons you got your basic 3, 1 handers, spears, and 2 handers, so your decision making boils down to which of those 3 you like best and which has better stats. Although I'm fine with it, I can get why some people would be peeved that using an axe works exactly the same as wielding a greatsword when in some other 3rd person games you'd get vastly different attack patterns for each. It's still a step up from other games in which literally every weapon attacks the same except with different speeds.
>>
>>386999994
>I certainly don't attack bosses with my Woodcutter Axe
Because you picked up 5 weapons in the boss' immediate vicinity with larger numbers next to their picture.
>>
>>387000794
>It's meant to promote experimentation with different weapons, or at least some point of variation
>open world game
>disallows freedom of using whatever weapon you want
>>
>>386999613
>true or not, that has nothing at all to do with AI
>the frequency at which enemies attack
>which is dictated by AI
>has nothing to do with AI
What?

>They're able to dodge, shield
And do so at the speed of molasses.

>their attack cycle varies by enemy type and the weapon
This is such a basic, given aspect of game design I will not humor it with a further response.

>I feel Lizalfos are the best standard enemy
They aren't any more threatening than the other mobs.

>It's not objectively shit
It's to make the world feel full of something (weapons). The idea that it encourages 'variety', when most weapons are identical outside damage/durability and we already have reason to use different weapons, is laughable. What it really does is add a lot of pointless hassle and busywork, encourage you not to fight things, and rarely fight at full power (owed to saving your good stuff and not being able to keep weapons with good affixes). It also turned the Master Sword into a trash sweeper.
>>
File: 1501721430007.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501721430007.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>387000794
>You're not some bad ass dude with a magic infinite gun
>you're some bad ass dude with magic infinite weapons that you don't have to explore for since they will literally pop out of enemies due to overabundance
>>
>>387000979
>And do so at the speed of molasses.
have you never fought a Lizalfos?
>This is such a basic, given aspect of game design I will not humor it with a further response.
what the fuck does this have to do with what I said?

Look, it's pretty obvious to me that you have no clue what you're talking about, so I think we're done here.
>>
>>386984708
Coming from a Nintendo Fanboy, at least acknowledge Danganronpa's existence
>>
>>387000950
What? There are thousands of swords, spears and axes in the world. If you want to use a sword that bad than just prioritize keeping swords. I said "promote" not "force"
>>
>>387000773
People use bombs or the master sword. Are you going to waste a frost sword on a tree? And even if you do, my point stands: weapons are disposable and trivial.

What weapon do you use to kill a Lynel? Whatever the fuck you got in your inventory because shits breaks. The boomerang is an exception.
>>
>>387000794
>It's meant to promote experimentation with different weapons
That's done by giving them unique properties (which BotW already has). Casuals will just use the same shit over and over and not be able to tell the difference between the weapons they do switch to anyway.

>It also gives off a better feeling of exploration and interaction with the world. You're not some bad ass dude with a magic infinite gun
The shill is strong with this one.

>What's wrong with that?
It completely fails at its job while pissing off the player.
>>
>>387001167
Breaking a weapon is forcing.
>>
>>387001134
>have you never fought a Lizalfos?
I have. They're basically the same as other trash outside hopping about a bit more.

>what the fuck does this have to do with what I said?
Why should we be praising BotW for doing something games have been since the beginning.

>Look, it's pretty obvious to me that you have no clue what you're talking about
>the 'insult and run away' tactic
Bold.
>>
>>387001107
>Emoji posting faggot
As I stated in my post you glanced over at, you get shitty simple weapons that don't do much for doing simple tasks like killing a boko camp. You get the big fancy weapons for dungeons, or exploring cave's, and the like.
>>
>>387001217
I use the strongest/most effective weapon for the task otherwise I'm only wasting my own time.
>>
>>387001345
Then you just use the other 5 swords in your inventory if you like them so much?
Have you ever even played the game?
>>
>>387001494
In other words
>if you want good weapons, you have to revisit these particular areas over and over again after every blood moon because normal foes typically pack garbage
>>
>>387001598
Played it and beaten it so I can stop strawmans like you from saying I didn't play it.
>>
>>387001479
>They're basically the same as other trash outside hopping about a bit more.
this is such an extreme exaggeration that it's just plain incorrect.
>>387001479
>Why should we be praising BotW for doing something games have been since the beginning.
this also has nothing to do with the discussion
Literally the last (You) I give you as your constant diversions from the topic are painfully obvious and pathetic.
>>
>>387001652
Then why are you so retarded? Just use a different sword if you like swords, and your main one breaks.
>>
>>387001750
pls shut up neckbeard mouth breathing nintendo fag
>>
>>387001494
But what's the difference? It's not like enemies can't be killed with those weapons, and it's not like you'll ever run out. Again, the more durable weapons would feel like better rewards if the game didn't throw a billion weapons at you already.
>>
>>387001626
No if you want good weapons the you explore the map, and find them.
>>
>>387001804
Calm down champ.
>>
>>386984708
pretty good game, shitty Zelda

the biggest problem is that once you put it down you probably might never want to replay it. Too many tedious parts and lots of climbing/pointless exploration/durability system are big turnoffs.
>>
>>387001548
That's part of the problem. A number and a buff are all what's worth on BotW weapon system, not the actual moveset. Don't get me wrong, i like BotW and i don't mind durability, but the combat is disappointing. Even in OoT you had some variation between the master sword and the big goron sword. If i see a lance in the distant i'm no longer thrilled because i know it'll control like every other lance in the game.
>>
>>387001807
The weaker weapons do break more, and the stronger more rare weapons last longer, and do more damage. (Except for elemental swords I believe.) So you can either go explore and be rewarded with a good weapon, or beeline the game with weaker one's that are more abundant.
>>
>>386986314
This is the ultimate post that sums up the main problems of BOTW. I admire your abilities to make such an accurate argument.
>>
>>387001705
>this is such an extreme exaggeration
>oh look a bokoblin
>swings Blizzard Rod
>oh look a moblin
>swings Blizzard Rod
>oh look a lizard
>swings Blizzard Rod
Totally different.

>this also has nothing to do with the discussion
You tried to justify BotW's tiny movesets by noting they depended on what the enemy had equipped, but different enemy types (which is essentially what that is) have behaved differently since the beginning of the medium.
>>
>>387002124
that's not really true but whatever, it's your opinion
>>
>>387001881
So what happens once you've already explored the map.
>>
>>387002243
How's not true? What difference does a hammer have in battle? Can i swap it for an axe and get the same results? It's a clearly flawed system.
>>
>>387002157
The problem is that I have no incentive to get the stronger weapons. They still break, so it's not worth the effort to go for them. I can just stock up on weak weapons and feel none the weaker. It's a flaw in the game design because it doesn't reward me for hard work.
>>
>>387002347
You fight Gannon I guess? This game is very open, and non linear. The main enjoyment, and point of the game is exploration. The game is about adventure. If you've already explored the whole of Hyrule, then there isn't anything else to do than fight Gannon.
>>
>>386987423
>elemental weapons/arrows
>royal stuff
>guardian ultimate weapons you forge in akala
no my friend, you're so damn wrong

you're not supposed to simply waste a valuable weapon because you WILL need them in several important moments late in the game
>>
>>387002531
I just said why the game does reward you. The casual weapons you find lying around can break instantly, especially against tough enemies. There are tons of them, but they do no damage, and break very fast. Just try fighting a lynell with starter weapons. No matter how good you are they will all break apart before you get him down to half health.

So instead of constantly restocking on weak flimsy weapons, you strap on your hiking boots, and go find better ones. Or in vise versa, you decide to explore the word some more, and are rewarded with stronger weapons, rarer items, and jewels. Or a nice view or some sense of accomplishment for exploring, but that last one is subjective.
>>
>>387002572
Royal stuff replace weak shit once you advance long enough in the game. If you complete the 4 divine beast you can swim in royal weapons. Elemental weapons are just buffs. I carry a flame sword to light bonfires, not for combat. Akkala stuff is optional, and the Master Sword makes those weapons irrelevant.
>>
>>387002572
you can just look for another when you need them, it's a lot more sensible than hoarding them for hundreds of hours. Also, like >>387003180 says, Royal stuff is really common late-game
>>
>>386984708
Nier Automata is better and that came out this year. BotW is pretty close though so I won't fault you for it this time.
>>
>>386984708
All that tells me is that you haven't played many games.
>>
Zeldafags are delusional but Nierfags make them look like paragons of mental health.
>>
>>387003010
>The casual weapons you find lying around can break instantly, especially against tough enemies.
Yes, and? I will never run out of weapons, EVER. I could kill a lynel with basic weapons because it's not that hard to. They're just bullet sponges with predictable AI, and I'm sorry if people think they're difficult. You might need to play a little less Candy Crush.

It's on you to provide me a reason why I should go out of my weapon to get more weapons when they'll just break too. I'm better off just stocking up on regular weapons.
>>
>>387003574
>I could kill a lynel with basic weapons because it's not that hard to.
well no as the weapon would break as basic weapons have extremely low durability.
>>
>>387003574
You save the best weapons for a challenge that never comes really. On replays i find myself abusing the bow a lot, because melee it's so dull.
>>
>>387003574
not him but I find the other weapon types fun over the more common stuff, I don't think there needs to be a statistical reason to use one weapon over another in a game about options and player freedom.
>>
File: 1480648227603.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1480648227603.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>387003574
>Quotes me than does nothing to refute it
I never said it was hard, I said
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The casual weapons you find lying around can break instantly, especially against tough enemies.
You will run out before you kill it because they are weak and flimsy late game. I have said this like 5 times now. You need to focus more when you read, and drop the attitude senpai
>>
>>387003535
This. I played BotW and the only thing that was new to me was free climbing without defined grab points. Everything else I've seen in 5+ year old games. It's nice Nintendo finally caught up to the industry but treating it like it's some world-changing revelation is disingenuous at best.
>>
>>387003725
>>387003945
>early weapons are flimsy and break real easily
>which doesn't matter because one billion weapons will be littered around the map anyway

Again, no incentive to get higher tier weapons.
>>
>>387003535
>>387004190
show me 1 (ONE) game that has the mechanics of BotW. protip: you can't, as what makes BotW so special is it combines various mechanics and expands on them to work together as part of its physics engine.
>>
>>387003907
fun is just a buzzword people use when they can't think of a real reason.
>>
>>387004234
>Hold up I know I'm in the middle of a major fight but I'm going to take 30 minutes to go stock up again, the repeat this process 5 times
Man that sure sounds fun. Also I'm pretty sure if you leave a fight then their health comes back so what you are implying isn't even possible.
>>
File: 2004.jpg (23KB, 250x357px) Image search: [Google]
2004.jpg
23KB, 250x357px
>>387004324
>muh physics
>>
File: rIkmjTN.jpg (68KB, 680x738px) Image search: [Google]
rIkmjTN.jpg
68KB, 680x738px
>>387004413
>Obligatory
>>
>>387004234
so you're going to grab weapons mid-fight so you can kill a Lynel?
Have you ever tried fighting a lynel with weak weapons? Hint: you'll run out of weapons very quickly.
>>387004448
doesn't have fire/wind physics. Also the physics in HL2 are quite buggy compared to BotW's engine.
>>
>>387004324
1st poster here, all I'm saying is that if you think there hasn't been a good game in 10 years you haven't been paying attention.
>>
>>387004432
>Hold up I know I'm in the middle of a major fight but I'm going to take 30 minutes to go stock up again, the repeat this process 5 times
And am I punished for it? Shoot, considering the amount of weapons you can just find lying around, I don't even have to leave the fight. It's that bad. The only issue is the tedium, but as long as the weapon durability system exists period I'll be dealing with that anyway.
>>
File: 2008.jpg (68KB, 256x325px) Image search: [Google]
2008.jpg
68KB, 256x325px
>>387004567
>doesn't have fire/wind physics
>>
>>387004598
oh I agree, OP is just flamebaiting.
>>387004667
>>387004448
I asked for 1 game, you posted 2 and even then they're missing mechanics that BotW has.
>>
>>387004567
>Have you ever tried fighting a lynel with weak weapons? Hint: you'll run out of weapons very quickly.
Not like I get penalized for it. I'll just grab one of a billion other weapons randomly lying around. I don't even have to leave the fight.
>>
>>386984708
How much better is this game than Skyward Sword?
>>
>>387004727
I don't know where you hang out in the game, but it's not often you'll just find a weapon lying around - especially not near a lynel.
>>
>>387004642
>I can defeat a Lynell by just using the copious amounts of weapons lying around it
Ok so you haven't played the game, and don't know what you're talking about. Good to know.
>>
>>386985734
>Shit music

This is where you're the most wrong out of your entirely wrong post. If you don't think BotW's music is the best Zelda has ever produced you don't deserve spew your shit tastes into a medium you don't understand faggot
>>
>>387004835
>>387004805
Not an argument. Also, on another note, you're not allowed to claim that this game has any ounce of challenge while it has a 90+ metacritic. That's the verge where games instantly stop being challenging. You will never be able to convince even the dumbest poster that game journos like hard games.
>>
>>387004805
Yes and that one random weapon will break in 6 hits like all the other weak weapons against strong monsters. You'd need dozens of weak starting weapons to defeat a hard enemy. Which isn't possible.
>>
>>387004794

Depends on what you like. If you favor overworld exploration or raw mechanics then it blows SS out of the fucking water. If you favor dungeons or quest structure then SS is actually better.
>>
>>387005174
>when you lose an argument so you start shitposting to feel better
They are arguments, we've been giving you arguments this whole time, and you just keep ignoring them. You can't defeat tough enemies with weak weapons. They will break faster than you can kill it.
>>
>>387005489
I think it was a different anon being ironic, at least I hope so.
>>
>>387005489
>You can't defeat tough enemies with weak weapons. They will break faster than you can kill it.
And again this isn't an issue because a batch of new weapons is never that far away. I would only consider this a good mechanic if weapons were limited and you couldn't run away after running out. Infact, the game needs to instantly klill you once you run out of weapons. No more of this "it's okay you can restock elsewhere" garbage. If you can't manage your weapons, you die instantly. Otherwise you're just pandering to the casuals. I don't think I can even recall a place where you couldn't easily restock weapons.
>>
>>387005736
well have fun with that incredibly tedious method of having to fetch weapons mid-fight with a lynel/miniboss all the time instead of keeping a strong weapon on the side for that situation, ya goddamn autist.
>>
>>387005862
And again why would I want a strong weapon when it'll just break like any other? It's funny because I could understand it if lynels were mandatory encounters, but nothing in the game is, and you can even kill ganon with basic weapons (even more so if you have the amiibos which essentially make the game pay2win) so I don't see the need in useless fetch quests.
>>
>>387004704
>I asked for 1 game, you posted 2 and even then they're missing mechanics that BotW has.
I'm sorry that I needed to get a 9 year AND 13 year old game to show you that BotW is nothing special.
>>
>>387005736
You need to explore to get good weapons. You're not going to find a Hylian greatsword sitting in the dirt every five steps. So no they are never "not far away"
>the game needs to instantly klill you once you run out of weapons
I don't even know what kind of argument you are even trying to make at this point. This has nothing to do with the subject. Also that sounds unnecessarily, arbitrary and stupid.
>>387006087
>Why do I need strong weapons when they eventually break like all the rest
>Why get out of bed when we will all just die in the end
>Why play video games when the video game will stop at some point
You make zero sense, and are just spouting shit to feel better.
How about you go make another
>What did he mean by this?
thread
>>
>>386984708

>Literally
>ONLY
>Why is this allowed?

Why are people on this board constantly making shit threads with the same fucking question or premise?

>What did he mean by this?
>Is he right?
>It's okay when ____

Get some fucking originality
>>
>>387006371
>You need to explore to get good weapons. You're not going to find a Hylian greatsword sitting in the dirt every five steps. So no they are never "not far away"
You'll stumble onto those weapons in any direction you go though, since you're rarely, if ever, required to get other means of transportation. It's the flaw of the open world meme, no structure in how you go about your business.

>I don't even know what kind of argument you are even trying to make at this point.
I was making a suggestion on how to improve the system so the disgusting casual vermin don't get any leeway.

>Why do I need strong weapons when they eventually break like all the rest
There's no reason to go out of my way for a prize that won't even last eme.
>>
>>387006532
>It's okay when ____
This one is totally relevant to this thread because Nintendo made an Ubisoft game and it's apparently GOTY material now.
>>
>>387006532

>originality

That's not how memes and shitposting work, anon.
>>
>>387006532
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>387006606
>There's no reason to go out of my way for a prize that won't even last eme.
Why would you even explore the world if the weapons didn't break? You would find one, and use only that the whole game. They last longer than the easier to find ones, they do more damage than the easier to find ones. You just sound lazy to me.
>Wah why won't the game hand me a super strong weapon and let me keep it, games are supposed to suck my dick 24/7 and I shouldn't have to put any effort into them
Also
>Having little direction in an open world game is a "flaw"
I'm sorry but you need to be 18 to view this site.
You say you want a hard game that has durability while simultaneously bitching about durability. You sound to me like you just want the game to hold your hand, while being under the guise of difficult. You probably think Dark souls is a hard series too.
>>
>>387007350
>Having little direction in an open world game is a "flaw"
This is a consistent complaint on /v/ and one that BotW demonstrates the reason for perfectly.
>>
>>387007350
>Why would you even explore the world if the weapons didn't break?
I don't know, maybe for rare stuff that can improve my weak weapons to make them stronger, so I feel like I'm making progress?

>You would find one, and use only that the whole game
I don't see the problem with that. Dark Cloud did it, and it was the starring feature of the series right next to the city building.

>Wah why won't the game hand me a super strong weapon and let me keep it, games are supposed to suck my dick 24/7 and I shouldn't have to put any effort into them
Who are you quoting? If anything, I asked the game to have more consequence to its system instead of being too generous.

>You say you want a hard game that has durability while simultaneously bitching about durability.
I'm "bitching" about it because it's tedious, but not challenging. It's the equivalent to giving a boss 1 million HP, but making him super predictable. It's boring.

>You sound to me like you just want the game to hold your hand, while being under the guise of difficult.
You're not even listening, are you?
>>
>>387007434
If you think any opinion on /v/ is valid then you really are just proving you're a massive newfag. Not shoving quest markers, and gps lines down your throat is a good thing.
>>
File: 162687497917.png (166KB, 415x490px) Image search: [Google]
162687497917.png
166KB, 415x490px
>>386984708
>This is literally the ONLY good game to come out in like 10 years
Wrong
The last 10 years have had:
>Nier
>Nier Automata
>Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
>Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
>Solatorobo: Red the Hunter
>Devil Survivor
>Splatoon
>Pandora's Tower
>999
>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye, Despair
>Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
>Resident Evil Revelations
>Resident Evil Revelations 2
>Alien: Isolation
>Undertale
>Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
>Freedom Planet
>OneShot
>Sonic Generations
>Etrian Odyssey Untold
>Etrian Odyssey Untold 2
>Persona 4
>Persona 5
>Devil Summoner: Raidou 2
>The World Ends With You
>>
>>387007749
>I just want Botw to be a completely different game is all, then it would be good.
k
>>
>>387007774
>Not shoving quest markers, and gps lines down your throat is a good thing.
HAHAHA LET'S JUST MAKE EVERYTHING IMPORTANT GLOW BRIGHT ORANGE AND BE VISIBLE FROM 5 MILES AWAY TOTALLY IMMERSIVE AND NOT AT ALL GAMEY RIGHT MY FELLOW NINTENBROS
>>
>>387007774

Not that anon but you're arguing extremes. Previous 3D Zeldas adhered to good structural design and progression without using quest markers, and previous 2D Zeldas were better still at accomplishing the same task. I'll take what those games did before BotW's "here's a huge ass world, have fun" like it's some kind of sandbox. There is a middle ground you're refusing to acknowledge here.
>>
File: 1451777826659.jpg (48KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1451777826659.jpg
48KB, 250x241px
>>387007960
You said it, not me.
>>
>>387007783
>>Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
Anon...
Let's not pretend that game is more than a shallow third person shooter that only did well because it's Danganronpa (and also because of thicc Komaru).
>>
>>387007783
Oh this anon taste must be good, is a long list

>First game
>Nier

You know, I get it, I fucking love Nier to death, but my dude, the game is very very far from being good, is a 7/10 for sure, but the gameplay mainly keeps it away from being truly great, this is why Automata is a real 9/10, still you started this list horribly, opinion discarded.
>>
>>387008026
What are you talking about? You seem very mad about a thing that doesn't exist in Botw. Are you talking about the markers you can optionally place using your binoculars, because they definitely aren't that bright.
Just take a deep breath anon.
>>
>>387008026
LET'S PUT A GIANT HORSE IN THE STABLES AND A GIANT SHIRT IN THE CLOTHES STORE AND A GIANT POT OVER THE CONVINIENCE STORE SO YOU CAN SPOT IT FROM A MILE AWAY
>>
>>387008281
I honestly like the original Nier more than Automata due to its boss fights and more focused direction in the beginning. Right from the start you know that your goal is to get your daughter back. Plus all the boss fights against Adam and Eve in Automata were a real letdown considering how great the mecha fights were.
>>
>>387008350
>Horse sized horse
>Shirt sized shirt
>Big storage pot used for big storage
This is some high quality shit posting. I like the part where you just blatantly lie.
>>
>>387007749
>I don't know, maybe for rare stuff that can improve my weak weapons to make them stronger, so I feel like I'm making progress?
But then you would had to add linear progression in the game, meaning some sense of freedom would be destroyed on the ultimate free game, it was a design choice that could had been done better, but it worked well.
>>
File: 1502580934204.png (8KB, 783x383px) Image search: [Google]
1502580934204.png
8KB, 783x383px
I like BOTW I still haven't beaten it yet, need to find the Yiga Hideout.
>>
>>387006532

It's the only way BotW gets discussed on this board. It's 11/10 BotW shitters making these threads because no one wants to talk about their dull open world game and then they get surprised when there's backlash. No one talks about BotW otherwise besides just memeing about which gay pairing they like the most.
>>
>>386984708
>4 EASY AS FUCK BOSSES
>NO TEMPLES/DUNGEONS
>TONS OF EASY ASS "MINI-DUNGEONS"
>WATERED DOWN SHIT-TIER COMBAT MECHANICS
>GAME
>OF
>THE
>MILLENNIUM

Yeah ok.
>>
>>387008845
Hyrule Castle IS a dungeon
>>
>>387008549
I don't see the problem with adding SOME linear progression. Metroid never had this issue. It gave you some structure, but you still had freedom. I believe the same can be achieved in an open world game. They're not really that different from metroidvanias.
>>
File: wnfyyiakckla7hs0ptqb.jpg (80KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
wnfyyiakckla7hs0ptqb.jpg
80KB, 800x536px
>>387008453
This opinion is so bad is unbelievable. This guy is literally saying that the CRAZY bosses in Automata are a good comparison to the slug fest with the same mechanics most bosses in Nier are, did we play the same game? this is not even an opinion.
>>
>>387008970

They're different in that Metroidvanias are open world but not shit.
>>
>>387008970
>>387007749
You can find rusted weapons, bring them to death mountain to be de-usted.
https://youtu.be/4MhZtIlGawM
>>
>>386984708
>10 years
It's a really good game coming from a PC & Switch owner, but "good game in like 10 years" is bullcrap.
>>
>>387009159
And they still break. lovely.
>>
>>387009083
How were the bosses in Nier boring? Many of them heavily utilized their environments as part of the boss fight. Wendy especially so, though Jack also to a degree. Fighting Jack to The Dark Colossus Destroys All while trying to defend your home from the invading Shades was extremely exciting.
>>
>>387009425
Just send them back to him before they break
>>
This trash is facing almost the exact fate as SS
>game comes out
>11/10 shill reviews everywhere
>few months pass
>people realize it's a mediocre game, 8/10 at best
>wait for a few years until zeldaniggers get another game
>repeat
>>
File: 1416393798987.jpg (30KB, 507x445px) Image search: [Google]
1416393798987.jpg
30KB, 507x445px
>>386985734
>Huge dodge/parry windows
>people care about this sort of piffle
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.