[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>responsible for most of the best Sonic games all the way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Takashi-Iizuka[1].png (330KB, 475x275px) Image search: [Google]
Takashi-Iizuka[1].png
330KB, 475x275px
>responsible for most of the best Sonic games all the way back with Sonic 3
>brought in the memorable Adventure series
>now everyone hates him

What happened?
>>
File: 1502375509762.png (182KB, 700x451px) Image search: [Google]
1502375509762.png
182KB, 700x451px
>>386980506
Nostalgiafags can't stand anything Modern Sonic. They think you have to pick a side between Forces and Mania instead of just enjoying both.
>>
memorable like the rwandan genocide
>>
>>386980949
Of course its memorable, it clearly taught you how to be edgy.
>>
File: S3&KEmeraldChamber.png (13KB, 624x224px) Image search: [Google]
S3&KEmeraldChamber.png
13KB, 624x224px
>>386980506
>brought in the memorable Adventure series
I loved the look and colors of the emerald shrine in 3&K
I fucking hate how adventure retconned to be just on a boring stone structure out in the open and how it tried to make everything look more realistic in general
>>
>>386980506
>What happened?

Sonic Mania was delayed for PC and you know how vocal PC fats are.
>>
>>386981493
We haven't seen Super Emeralds since Sonic 3.
>>
>>386981720
There don't need to be super emeralds. All they needed to do was just keep the master emerald on a more fancy-looking shrine in the hidden palace area
>>
He was one of the responsibles for S3 and Knuckles, NOT THE ONLY ONE how he now is which leads to stupid shit around 3d games.

He is guilty for what happened with 06, but they took out his name from the main designers or producers and gave him a "special thanks" to spare him off. He is responsible for what happened to the Shadow game and that silly plot

He is also responsible for how only Sonic playable. No Tails or Knuckles until fucking Mania. Even so Super forms are now exclusive to hedgehogs thanks to him, so no Super Knuckles even for 2d games or Super Tails somehow with his killer birds squad
>>
>>386980506
90% just hate him because he makes dumb statements regarding stuff like Super Emeralds being non-canon, there being two worlds (Earth and Sonic's World) like Sonic X, and just in general not caring much about the continuity.

Basically, he says dumb shit, but makes decent games. And he greenlit Mania, so that's good.
>>
Where the fuck is SA3?
That is why I hate him, instead of SA3 we get everything but SA3
>>
>>386983661
Didn't people criticize multiple playable characters which....also occurred when he was a director.
>>
>>386985892
Only the dumbfuck classicfags, who he's been pandering to for 14 fucking years
>>
File: WHERES DA FOURTH MUSHROOM.jpg (33KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
WHERES DA FOURTH MUSHROOM.jpg
33KB, 420x420px
>>386980506
He lost touch, and blamed the children.
>>
>>386985660
06 and Unleashed are both Adventure games.
>>
File: black iizuka.jpg (115KB, 800x669px) Image search: [Google]
black iizuka.jpg
115KB, 800x669px
Honestly Journey of Dreams makes me more mad than any of the Modern Sonic garbage he's been involved with.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.