[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Junkrat >Concussion Mine can now hold two charges >RIP-Tire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

Junkrat
>Concussion Mine can now hold two charges
>RIP-Tire ultimate has received a 30 percent movement speed increase

Roadhog
>Take a Breather (self-heal) can now be used while moving, and damage taking while healing has been reduced by 50 percent.

>This is how Blizzard 'balances' their heroes.
>>
>>386967470
>>This is how Blizzard 'balances' their heroes.
Taking turns making different characters OP? Yeah they have been doing it since Diablo 2.
>>
>vanilla was when the game was at its most balanced
what happened
>>
>>386967709
power creep
>>
>>386967709
Retard meta faggots. Retard blizzard. A shit game from beginning.
A lot of things.
>>
>>386967752

it's the opposite of that

they removed individual skill in favor or team dynamics, you're godly aim won't save you from INURFACE dive
>>
They're just gonna keep slapping buffs on Junkrat until a 5 year old could get MLG with him arn't they?
>>
>>386967709
>150damage bodyshot widow
>Fan the hammer McCree

nah
>>
>>386968234
This.
Anyone who says that vanilla was balanced didn't play during then. McCree could do 700 damage easily with a quick fan the hammer combo.
>>
>>386967709
As a dva main I miss pre-pre-pre buff dva

I still killed with her but now everyone instalocks her before I can she's an overused slut now
>>
>>386968808
I'm guessing you're either in bronze, retarded or both.
Dva is currently the best to play in the current meta
She can do everything as long as you hold the right mouse button and aren't a retard or incompetent
>>
>>386969424
ya that's what I mean bro she's one of the best characters to play right now

I liked it better when she was garbage because at least I could play her without someone else picking her
>>
>>386969528
I read your post as if everyone on the enemy team instalocks on you and kill you, sorry mang
Reading comprehension is hard
>>
>>386968234
>he played zenyatta
>>
>>386968234
Literally the only problem with McCree was the lack of a hero limit. One McCree was fine with his combo because he has no mobility and low health, the problem was killing one McCree and then another one deletes you.
>>
>>386968234
>>386968653
Yes.

The nerf of Fan the Hammer Mcree is why Roadhog was nerfed. Mcree countered him. You niggor
>>
>>386967470
>junkrat got buffs
I couldn't give less of a shit about anyone else, I just wanna make people angry.
>>
>>386967709
The game was at its most balanced when Genji was king of the ring. Yeah his 8 second ult was ridiculous but Zenyatta trimmed it down to 2 seconds. Genji was typically a sign of dead weight as well so it was rare you actually found one that was competent.
>>
The fact that Soldier is one of the easiest characters to pick up, and he's still one of the top tier characters is bullshit.
>>
>Riptire zipping all over with no limit to vertical movement on walls and increased speed
>2 mines for increased mobility and damage
does Junkrat now counter Phara+Mercy
>>
>>386969992
not sure why its balanced to give him an unlimited sprint with no coolddown.
>>
>>386967709
This is an OBJECTIVELY wrong statements.
Widowmaker was excessively overpowered back then when she did not only 150 damage/bodyshot which oneshotted zenyatta who back then had ONLY 150 hp like tracer, not only that but there was a huge nerf to her after that that was to FORCE her to finish the closing/opening animation to be able to reuse the scope again. Quickscope were no longer SO quick and it was the reason of her downfall.
Of course, you also got the lack of hero limit which made the game 100% cancerous and multipled by 6 the OPness of certain character.
McCree is a problematic character. His stun back then was longer. He had multiple OP variation. You had the Sniper McCree with a damage falloff range practically unlimited seeing how the game map are cramped (70 meter it was i think), and you had Fan the hammer McCree which dealt in total 750 damage if he landed a stun on you and successfully fan'd and rolled and fan'd agains. This was bullshit and could OS tank.
>>386967581
Roadhog and Junkrat are not OP because of these change. They are now more consistent. You know, i was worried about those change especially junkrat considering his mines do 100 damage and he could burst you, but 1. There's a cooldown between the two charge 2. And a delay to throw it. Now now, he still got that huge burst of damage that will instantly kill you of course if he's behind, and the big bullshit of him is the fact that his mines have no falloff at all, the explosion can slightly touch you and you would take 100 damage unfair and square.
His ultimate needed this buff.
Roadhog is now made more tanky and in a duel/2v1 he is now a very strong character that you have to fear now. Tracer is no longer a big problems for him because her ult don't do shit against him, just take a breather and you reduce her damage to 150 per bomb. They have done great change.
>>386968185
You suck if you don't know how to deal with a junkrat to be honest.
>>
>>386967470
the fact they won't just 180 the hog changes is all you need to see really.

t. tank main who barely used him anyway but acknowledges he was necessary and wasn't frustrating to die to
>>
>>386970153
Bombs didn't become hitscan so no
>>
>>386970580
imagine caring this much for a bottom of the barrel game for retards.
>>
>>386969816
No. Genji is still top tier even with his nerf. He don't need any nerf or buff at the moment.
>>386970153
Unpopulars opinion incoming: Mercy need a full rework of her whole kit. Replace guardian angel with another mobility skills, replace her caduceus staff and pistols to something else, give her a better healing ways that is creative and not just boring "press m1 and occasionally m2 when ur ally are topped off in health or purple".

Remove rez. A powerful ability, that charges THAT QUICK when zenyatta is basically just a 300hps AREA OF EFFECT LINE OF SIGHT who charge SO FUCKING QUICKLY is a joke. Rez is not "being skilled". Capturing the point after being rezzed is "Not being skilled" it's simply exploiting the fact that the enemy just used 1/2 ult to try and push you, that they are now 4 because one of you killed 2 of them and that your rez put you back to a 6v6.
Also: Such a powerful ultimate put on the easiest character in the whole game.
If you play Mercy, you are automatically BOOSTED garbage.
>>
File: 1499881536751.jpg (39KB, 636x651px) Image search: [Google]
1499881536751.jpg
39KB, 636x651px
>Buffing cheaprat
>>
>>386967709
>Vanilla OW
>most balanced
>when McCree could easily instantly kill everyone who didn't have 500 or more HP with Fan The Hammer and Widow bodyshots dealing 150 damage

c'mon dude. did you even fucking play at release? it was standard blizzard procedure allowing something completely broken to make it past testing.
>>
>>386970980
100% agree on Mercy. She not interesting to play as.
>>
>>386971210
Most characters in this game are cheap. They either have a dash, or a shield, or an ability that give them resistance to X.
Soldier 76 is the cheapest of all of them.
Want a game with character with deep ability? Paladins or Paragon are for you.
>>
>>386968234
Literally nothing wrong with FTH mccree. He has shot health and movement, and could only take on one tank at a time by ambushing then retreating for his cooldowns to reset. More than enough cons. He kept the cancerous tank meta at bay if anything. Now he is useless anyway.

As for widow, she too is now useless, and a sniper in this game is kind of a dumb concept to begin with if you don't make them strong enough
>>
>>386970580
I know full well how to deal with a Junkrat
Thats his problem, Once you learn how to deal with him he's shit.
So they have to keep giving him insane buffs, You could give Junk a self heal and he would still get shit on.
They need to raise his skill cap, Give him sticky bombs or something and reduce his everything else.
>>
>>386971347
I'm getting there. Wish more people were playing in paladins. Always vs AI with 2 actual people when I play.
>>
>>386971535
> He kept the cancerous tank meta
okay you just gave out that
- You haven't played Overwatch during that time
- You don't know shit really about Overwatch
- You have no skills.

because
- There was no such thing as TankMeta during FtH McCree time, between May and Junes, so before Ana & some time after she was added to the PTR.
- He did 750 damage total if you rolled. Cannot let that kind of bullshit go. Newfag, know that back then, McCree FtH also did FULL Damage on target: 75 damage so you could basically spam it at medium-to-close range to do some huge damage.
There is no reason whatsoever to defend FtH McCree excepted if you weren't there during that time.
>>
File: 003.png (253KB, 1000x705px) Image search: [Google]
003.png
253KB, 1000x705px
>>386967470
They buff each other if you know what I mean
>>
>>386969747
He countered nearly the entire roster. Roadhog nerf was because of all the bitches who never bothered to learn positioning.
>>
>>386971347
>Play Paladins
Stop joking, we're having a discussion.
>>
>>386972025
>He did 750 damage

It was actually 840
>>
>>386971843
what, there are 30 000 person playing Paladins daily. What levels are you because you have to be level 5 to play with real humans.
>>386972305
even worse if so! :P
>>
I like the moving when healing for Roadhog but the 50% damage reduction is too much. 300hp boost is enough and if you are getting shot while healing why annoyingly delay the inevitable?
They need to make it so his gun isn't useless 6m out.
>>
>>386971347
76 just has a tad too high damage output. Other than that he's generic fps man.
Junkrat literally does not even need to see what he's killing. Symmetra and Winston require more aiming than a junkrat does.
>>
>>386973960
This is an objectively wrong statement.
Junkrat need more aimings than Winston and Symmetra.
Winston need more aimings than Symmetra.
Winston is a cone while symmetra is an autolock.
If you get beaten by junkrat, it means you're a shitter and need to up your game mate. Make him have to see what he's shooting at. stop being static and running in his bomb. Junkrat need aiming to be able to 1v1 anyone and good prediction for the bombs.
>>
File: 1500557469492.jpg (42KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1500557469492.jpg
42KB, 480x542px
I haven't played since season 3, did they change D.va at all again since they nerfed her armor?
>>
>>386974131
I'm not talking 1v1, I'm talking about dealing with 5 other people while infinite ammo allows junkrat to flood the area with grenades that are more retard friendly than his tf2 counterpart
If we're talking about 1v1 scenarios then there's his crazy burst from his mine fling combo
Most of his kills are cheap kills and thats retarded hero design
>>
>>386967709
>Most balanced
>Meta was 2 winston 2 tracer 2 lucio
No
>>
>>386967470
Junkrat went from a solid 8/10 flanker killer to a 10/10. Fuck now he is a flanker. If he gets behind them every healer is dead before they realize what happened. 280HP burst damage is GOAT. From there just pill the tanks to make them turn around and your team can finish up the job.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.