[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Laguna really meant by SE to be Squall's father, or it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4353.jpg (35KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4353.jpg
35KB, 210x240px
Is Laguna really meant by SE to be Squall's father, or it is just a fan theory?
>>
It's explicitly stated in the game, isn't it?
>>
It's implied a million times but never confirmed
>>
He is Squall's father.
>>
no since squall is dead
>>
If he's Squall's father, then who is the mother? It can't be Julia or whatever her name was.
>>386958016
Not that I remember.
>>
Laguna and some of the other side characters really save this game for me. Squall and Rinoa are fucking insufferable but Laguna is so good.
>>
>>386958016
Its not explicitly stated but its pretty easy to pick up on if you pay attention.
>>
>>386958109
His mother is Raine. Were you even paying attention?
>>
>>386958109
His mother is the woman from that village who nursed Laguna back to health.
>>
>>386958109
Raine is his mother, Ellone says she wanted squall to meet his father.
>>
>>386958016
wasnt laguna's child is another girl, forgot her name.
>>
It's not theory it's just all but said. Everyone knows what's up Squall just goes nuts for Rinoa and doesn't care.
>>
Do you play without reading the fucking text or something? Do you just mash X? Fucking retard
>>
>>386958109
Julia is Rinoas mother.
>>
>>386958109
didn't you see the ending where Laguna gives Raine a wedding ring? And Ellone mentions that Raine had a baby.
I think Squall even realizes that Laguna is his dad, just going by what the player is able to find out, but he just doesn't really care.
>>
1 - When you leave the ship for the last mission, Kiros (or Ward, I forgot) says Squall looks like his mother.
2 - Laguna tells Squall he has something _very important_ to tell him when he comes back.
>>
I think it's meant to be be poetic, how Julia's daughter and Laguna's son hook up and reunites Julia and Laguna.
>>
>>386957878
honestly i dont know, stopped playing when the fly into outer space. It is too much for me.
>>
best final fantasy
>>
>>386958439
Ellone? No, she's the adopted daughter of that one chick who's into Laguna
>>
Laguna + Raine = Squall

Fury + Julia = Rinoa
>>
The real question.

Was Ellone a descendant of Hyne?
>>
The booklet that came with the game explicitly stated that they were as far as I recall.
>>
>>386957878
>Laguna fucked Julia
>He never returned
>Then pregnant Julia married Caraway
>Rinoa was brought up by Caraway
>Laguna met/fucked Raine
>Raine gives birth to Squall
Laguna is both Rinoa and Squall's father.
>>
>>386960213
no way, makes sense though.
>>
File: sydiocxl0hax.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
sydiocxl0hax.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
>>386960213
Uhh but then theyre half-brother and sister
>>
File: 110285.png (96KB, 536x476px) Image search: [Google]
110285.png
96KB, 536x476px
>>386960491
and?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.