[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hideki Kamiya saying, "[Inafune] is a businessman. Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

>Hideki Kamiya saying, "[Inafune] is a businessman. Not a creator." Given Kamiya’s phrasing, some saw the tweet as an insult, an implication that Inafune focuses on the wrong parts of his job.

>"I didn’t pay too much attention to [Kamiya’s] comment, because as a game creator you have to think about both the creative and the business sides," says Inafune. "Neither of those can survive without the other. I’m the kind of person who thinks about both sides. And if he thinks that I’m more of a businessman, that’s fine."

>In 2015, three years after his quote about Inafune being a "businessman," Hideki Kamiya (above) again took to Twitter to talk about Comcept. This time, his target was Mighty No. 9, which he called "a copy" of Mega Man and "an insult to their old home," referring to Inafune and others at Comcept formerly working at Capcom.

>"You know, that’s his opinion, and he’s free to say what he wants," says Inafune. "However, I’m not sure if making negative comments towards another game creator is necessarily a good thing, because we’re all in the same boat. We’re all in the same industry, working together. ...

>"Also, I’m not sure if he had played the game when he wrote those tweets. Because if he’d actually played the game after it came out, and then said something like that, then I’d say, ‘Yeah, sure. That’s what you think.’ But at this point, I don’t think he’s played it yet. And maybe that’s why he said it’s a copy of my old game. But hopefully when the game comes out, he’ll play it and have a different opinion."
>>
What a hack
>>
>>386957569
>copy of my old game
>his old game
>his
>>
Why is Japanese Phil Phish shitting on Cagey Ifunei?
>>
File: Kamiya tried to warn us.png (452KB, 1490x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Kamiya tried to warn us.png
452KB, 1490x1065px
/ourguy/
>>
kamiya btfo for the raging chrome dome niplet that he is.
>>
>>386957569

>Inafune, whom himself is a midget towers over Kamiya
>>
People forget that Kamiya is now a "businessman" just like Inafune after his last promotion at Platinum.
>>
>>386957569

https://www.polygon.com/features/2016/2/1/10863910/keiji-inafune-five-years-of-comcept
>>
>>386957868
>bald manlet represents /v/
makes sense
>>
>>386958214
Kamiya is the hero that /v/ needs.
Inafune is what neo-/v/ and the west deserves.
>>
>>386958390
Inafune produced more quality games though. And Soul Sacrifice is one of the most fun games of the last decade.
>>
>>386958506
>Inafune produced more quality games

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: Comcept games.jpg (291KB, 1665x692px) Image search: [Google]
Comcept games.jpg
291KB, 1665x692px
>>386958506
>>
Can't wait for Scalebound!
>>
File: Inafune_PSX.0[1].jpg (64KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
Inafune_PSX.0[1].jpg
64KB, 1000x666px
>Hmmmm...? Wanna have gay sex?
>>
>>386958683
>Ninja Gaiden Z
This guy's a piece of shit alright
>>
>>386958683
Soul Sacrifice was the the only thing worth playing
Everything else is hot garbage
>>
>>386958570
>Onimusha. Shadow of Rome, Dead Rising, Soul Sacrifice
>bad
neck yourself he's worked on more genres than Kamiya so he's versatile too.
>>
>>386958704
Screw Microsoft for meddling in something that was Kakiya's dream. I'm serious, fuck 'em.
>>
>>386958506
>produced
giving a inafune as a producer credit for games is like giving ono credit for any of the street fighter games
>>
File: director producer.jpg (133KB, 1434x482px) Image search: [Google]
director producer.jpg
133KB, 1434x482px
>>386958938
>>
>>386959117
Inafune BTFO
>>
>>386959215

Producers are important, and have some role in the business/creative side, but holy hell do they mostly credit hog and steal the limelight from the more important devs.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.