[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinion you can't usually express on 4chan thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 16

File: 1462559366425.jpg (35KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
1462559366425.jpg
35KB, 636x636px
Unpopular opinion you can't usually express on 4chan thread
> I think all souls games are utter shit, no exception
> Western old school strategy/Rpg games are boring and feel more like work than games
>I don't care about empty release schedules, I'd rather have 5 games a year as long as they are good, this way I can replay old games and those I missed
>There is nothing wrong about remasters
>Japanese dubs are all shit
>I find Ashley Burch attractive and would marry her
>>
>>386955224
>I play Nintendo games only
>>
Persona started at 5. This board is a bunch of tryhards and oldfags
>>
PC keks is the worst fanbase out of all the cancerous fanbases that run amock on this site.
>full of underage b&
>limited experience with other genres other than FPS, RTS and CRPGS
>awful taste since they never experienced true masterpieces of gaming that are exclusive to console gaming.
>arrogant and elitist attitude towards other videogamem enthusiasts, while gaming on a machine that isn't even exclusive for gaming.
>low skill level, since they regard keyboard and mouse as an actual gaming peripheral.
>85% play on toasters, and have not had the opportunity to play current generation games, spouting retarded and uninformed opinions over thing that they will never get to experience beacause of pure jelousy.

face it, you're bottom of the barrel tier shit, that's just wasting good pixels on a perfectly good screen
>>
Always easy to identify a shitter by their opinion on Souls
>>
File: 1386825401495.gif (119KB, 320x600px) Image search: [Google]
1386825401495.gif
119KB, 320x600px
>>386955224
And these opinions will always be shit because all people have are this one lines of complaint and are completely incapable of expand on the subjects, probably because they are just fishing for (you's).
Lots of people on /v/ who bothered to explain their points without being "le so snarky ironic internet poster" convinced me or at least made understand the validity of their points.
So yeah, I'm okay with having some opinions being shit by default until you learn how to make a point.
>>
File: 1455939635698.jpg (58KB, 417x301px) Image search: [Google]
1455939635698.jpg
58KB, 417x301px
>I think people can have a wide range of different tastes and large percentage of people on /v/ don't realize that. a common mentality here is "things must be 'better' or it doesn't count".
>That and people who stir shit up and act justified like it's the people they've baited are the only ones to blame for not being able to """"""take a joke"""""" while they themselves are overtly sprouting stupid shit left and right. there's a fine line to walk.
>>
>>386956253
>>full of underage b&
lol no, the average age is way higher than consoles
>limited experience
baseless
>awful taste
says you and your opinion
>arrogant and elitist
gitgud faggot
>low skill
hardly, keyboard mouse has a way higher skill ceiling.
>85% play on toasters
there are more people with better hardware than a PS4 than PS4 players
>>
>>386955224
There's nothing wrong with playing garbage games like league of legends, it's a good way to dump time without paying money (don't be a retard who wants to buy pink skins for his waifu). You can only play good games for that long before getting burnt out.
>>
>>386955224
>The Switch is literally WiiU 2.0 and hardly has any good exclusives minus Splatoon, Odyssey and *maybe* ARMS
>Nintendo really needs to announce a successor to the 3DS
>Microsoft should try their hand at a portable system
>No GOAT contender games have been released this year
>Hardly any good games have been released this year
>Sony fans shitpost like Australians
>>
Jobs are going to be nonexistent for the common human being and that is a fact.

It's even worse than you think. Right now, about 10 million jobs (in America alone) are primed to be replaced by robots in the next 5 years. Ford's fleet of automated cars will be ready by 2021, and that's for the vast majority of the US. Transportation alone makes up 3.7 MILLION jobs in the US, and is the biggest sector. That's only 4 years from now.

Okay, so how about service jobs? Well, they're already on the verge of being replaced, starting with big cities. McDonalds and Jack in the Boxes in Seattle are already replacing their human workers because a $35k robot that never gets tired, never has to sleep, doesn't need health insurance, doesn't cost $15/hour, doesn't flip out at customers, doesn't need time off, and always upsells is far more profitable than its meat-based competition. Even if it is slower, which it isn't in the majority of cases, it's still far more profitable. That's another 3.2 million jobs in direct danger of being superannuated. And it's not "coming", it's happening right now. It'll hit Middle America last, but it's going to BTFO liberal cities hard, because they're often the most expensive places to live and to hire workers.

Alright, so, then what about cashiers? Working in a supermarket myself, as an assistant front-end manager, I can tell you that we employ far less people than we used to, and I live in a suburban neighborhood. Whereas we used to have about 10 cashiers on staff, even during the slow days, we now only have about 4 - 5, with 2 of them watching over the self-checkout. It's much worse in big cities.

RIP the US job market. Things are going to need to change ASAP or a lot of people are fucked.
>>
>>386955224
I think that Nier: Automata is a boring piece of shit.
>>
>>386955224
>I like my Switch and the games coming out for i--
uh oh i've been stabbed in the heart
>>
>>386956948

And this is why I would just prefer to live on autismbux and just draw social securit checks and maybe think about foodstamps and get on section eight because at least then I got money to live on and I don't have to worry about being fired also no tax for me cause I am not working because that is much easier and less stress than trying to find a job that will not exist anymore or deal with people and get treated like shit by all bosses and just get fired right out of nowhere and then get your resume history fucked hard because the boss decides to write down how much you suck and how you don't deserve to be hired by anyone. I don't care about society or how HURR DURR YOUR LEECHING OFF THE ECONOMY AND SHIT hahahahahaha fuck you I don't care and I still won't care if it was roman empire era dumbass.
>>
File: 1471806132321.jpg (109KB, 1123x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471806132321.jpg
109KB, 1123x960px
>>386955224
Does anyone have recreation of OP pic, but with a remote, because the anon's mom didn't let him run around with a knife?
>>
>>386956529
I need the source for this please.
>>
>>386956668
>no arguments
Lmao keep defending your 2k meme machine you fucking embarrassment.
>>
Resolution is not a tell all of graphic quality. At the very best, resolution is more like a lens. Shit can have a lot of polygons, but low resolution makes it look crappy whereas something can have not a lot of polygons but at a high resolution it doesn't look like much. Sure, there's also texture resolution to account for, but again all it is is how clear you can see the images.

That shit pissed me off in the Wii U days where people were acting like Wii U was better built and Nintendo had fucking space technology under the hood simply because some of their games supported 1080p compared to other ports which had more shit on screen or so.

What happened to that other crap we looked at like polycounts, displacement maps and lighting effects? Those are still a thing and those continue to evolve if not have hardware that can handle those things far more efficiently than the last gen and if you want the most out of the hardware that's out now, put your trust in middleware developers because the tools can only get "better" over time.
>>
File: 1502467131167.png (230KB, 498x363px) Image search: [Google]
1502467131167.png
230KB, 498x363px
>>386956228
>>
R*ddit isn't even that bad. I think it is really cliched and uninformed to scapegoat r*ddit. It has a lot of content, catering to a wide variety of different audiences, maybe not all of it appeals to you, but you can pick and choose what you want. In addition in my opinion, with certain games a sub is better than /vg/, I personally think /r/magicTCG is better than /tg/ discussing MTG, and on r*ddit has City/Country specific subr*ddits, which 4chan has no equivalent of, which can be a great source of local news, with a comment section to boot.

I started lurking r*ddit when I found that 4chan didn't want to talk about my game at all (except for a once in a blue moon thread), whereas the subr*ddit for it was very active, and the developers themselves posted, and used the sub as a venue for feedback, new announcements, and bug-reports/bug-fixes.
>>
>>386956253
Unironically this, I don't even care if this was bait.
>>
>>386957401
you have to go back.
>>
>>386955224
I play mobile fps on my phone.
>>
>>386956253
PCs are objectively the best except for three reasons

They lack a few specific games that some people might consider very important, they are generally much more expensive, and are often much less reliable because they have a complicated and inconsistent design without one company you can call up and demand a refund from if yours breaks because you probably built it yourself. Ive probably spent well over 1000 dollars fixing my pc and it still freezes several times a day.
>>
>>386956253
It's nice to flaunt a powerful rig but you don't need the most bleeding edge chip possible to have a good time.

Performance matters to a point, but sometimes just having a good CPU is enough. Not everyone needs that multitasking chip that can render 8K movies in 20 minutes or so while you're streaming your playthrough of BOTW on Cemu.
>>
I love football games.

If I kept track of the hours I spent playing through every iteration of Pro Evolution Soccer, including JAP releases I would probably experience a heavy dose of regret.
>>
>>386957804
I wonder how many people forget to add cooling to their machine.
>>
>>386955224
>dark souls 2 SOTFS is the best in the series
>guild wars 2 is the best modern mmo on the market rn
>old mmo's like everquest were bad
>there is a good reason that dota clones killed off RTS games
>loot box systems in a game that isn't free to play are never okay, and "its just cosmetic" isn't and never will be a good excuse
>paladins is better than overwatch in almost every way
>rimworld deserves GOTY in whatever year it is fully released in.
>anyone who pirates games (that aren't abandonware) are a complete leech on society (unless you only pirate to demo games)
>origin is honestly better than steam, people give it shit because "lel EA bad" but if it had the same library and sales as steam i would use it instead.
>>
The Dishonored games are good and I look forward to Death of the Outsider
>>
FUCK YOU ALL
>>
>>386957401
I hate r*ddit on a deep and fundamental level but I still agree that they can fulfill a lot of needs for specific kinds of information and content, 4chan is more of a hangout site as you just discuss what you want to discuss and it gets deleted pretty quickly.
>>
>>386957401
This. Reddit is quickly overtaking 4chan as a site. More quality content, more choice and largely a more mature userbase, especially since theres lots of oldfags from 4chan there. Most dont realize that thetrs actually a huge overlap between 4chan and reddit, but you have mostly underage shitters and memers here crying about reddit every time someone disagrees with them.
>>
>>386957967
It was determined that a lot of my parts were basically cursed but I still accept responsibility for not knowing what I was doing in building it. That's just the thing though, its a major drawback if you need to be a tech whiz to get into PC gaming without shelling out a fortune for alienware or whoever to build a working gaming PC for you.
>>
>>386957401
It is run by a lunatic and is an even bigger hugbox. I used it for four years. Biggest waste of my life.
>>
Atheism doesn't exist as money is pretty much a god we created and ultimately enslaved ourselves to.

We kill in it's name
We lie in it's name
We ruin people lives in it's name
We can't live without it's presence
We dedicate our life to it.

The only way to save the human race is to put a end to it, yes it will be hard and should lead to the greatest slaughter of all times but it is a necessary evil or it will just keep getting worse and worse.
>>
Xenoblade Chronicles is the best JRPG experience in a long time.
>>
>>386958106
the problem with reddit is that it's a huge echo chamber. going against the reddit hive mind gets you downvoted and buried really fast.
its a fine site if you are only caring about things that aren't political at all.
>>
>popular opinions: the thread
You guys aren't even trying anymore.
>>
>>386958463
As opposed to this site where your thread gets flooded with shitposts if you disagree with someone. It's impossible to tell who is who, who is genuine in their opinion, wbo is a shill, etc.
>>
>>386958346
Some people buy the wrong shit because they don't understand the difference between price and value nor do they research failure rate properly.

Like no offense, but if you buy a no-name PSU or a Seagate HDD and wonder why the shit fails then you have no right to play the victim.
>>
>>386956253
Okay, let's rip this apart.

>full of underage b&
https://www.pcgamesn.com/pc-gamer-statistics-reveal-equal-gender-split-and-average-age-38
Average PC gamer age as of 2014 was 38.
https://venturebeat.com/2014/04/29/gaming-advocacy-group-the-average-gamer-is-31-and-most-play-on-a-console/
Average age of a console player is 31. So no, console is more underage.
>limited experience with other genres other than FPS, RTS and CRPGS
What? Just because you limit your experience when you play on a PC means all PC gamers do the same. There isn't a SINGLE genre on the market that can't be played on PC. Chances are also good PC has more of them per every genre.
>awful taste since they never experienced true masterpieces of gaming that are exclusive to console gaming.
Many of them probably have. Most PC gamers also have consoles. They just prefer their PC as their primary medium for gaming.
>arrogant and elitist attitude towards other videogamem enthusiasts, while gaming on a machine that isn't even exclusive for gaming.
Your last point was arrogant and elitist, so I'd say console fans suffer the same issue.
>low skill level, since they regard keyboard and mouse as an actual gaming peripheral.
It is. We also have every controller you have. We also have flight sticks, and full simulator set ups. VR is primarily designed for us as well. We have every peripheral you have and more.
>85% play on toasters, and have not had the opportunity to play current generation games, spouting retarded and uninformed opinions over thing that they will never get to experience beacause of pure jelousy.
The GTX 1050 is only $130 and can be put in almost any computer, which would make it more graphically capable than every current gen console on the market. With a bit more spending, that same PC can completely blow the current gen consoles out of the water, and without ever spending as much as the consoles cost.
So, every point you made is retarded. Like you.
>>
>>386958178
>le reddit army is le taking 4chan over le
Shut up retard

>>386958601
Go back then if it's so ebil and bad over here
>>
>>386957401
>>386958106
>>386958178
>>386958463
>>386958601
Why do you guys keep talking about this site here, and why do you know so much about it?

It's like if you where some kind of reddit site visiting faggots
>>
>>386958601
IMO at least in the complete chaos that is 4chan you have to sit back and find your own opinions. You can't just always agree with whatever has the most upvotes
>>
>>386958178
You're probably right but r*ddit it just too cancerous for us to surrender to them. Even tumblr is arguably less censored than r*ddit, on tumblr people speak their minds to people they want to talk to but on r*ddit everyone is just out to get good boy points and community approval.
>>
>>386958785
I literally have reddit open in my second monitor right now, and im gonna keep posting on /v/ too
>>
File: 1375166510494.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1375166510494.png
20KB, 560x407px
Bioware makes exceptional multiplayer modes in otherwise lackluster games (Mass Effect 3, Mass Effect Andromeda, Dragon Age Inquisition)

Also, gamepads are completely viable in online shooters and the only time they should be dropped for kb+m is when someone is playing on a ''''''''professional''''''' level
>>
I can never think of any when I actually see these threads.
I agree with that first point, though. /v/ has excused the laughable animations and tedious combat almost purely through GIT GUD xd
>>
>>386957134
Name a more based Jew than Larry David
>>
>>386955224
I agree on remasters, dubs, release schedules and Ashley
>>386956389
Nigga, opinions are not facts, you don't have to validate your opinion with arguments to dislike/like something.
>>
I'm really glad people stopped using "DATS EDGYYY!!!" as a way of saying "I dont like that". Or basically to describe anything. Same with "cringy/cringe".
>>
>>386958943
Fuck, ME3's MP was so fucking good. Is Andromeda's MP similar enough to warrant a purchase? I doubt I would touch the single player campaign.

>>386959226
edge
>>
>>386956253
Enjoy rebuying your old games to play them on modern systems.
>>
>>386958178
>More mature userbase
Let me tell you how a usual thread on Reddit goes
>Search tip for a game or anything about a game in general
>Reddit thread comes up as a result
>Someone asks a question
>Someone in the thread asks another question or brings something completely irrelevant up
>Everyone just completely ignores the original question and thread theme and goes on about absolutely fucking nothing for the rest of it
Pisses me off more than the usual boogeyman shit about the site on here. At least on here off-topic threads are obvious and people may actually try to discuss the games the thread is the subject of.
>>
>>386955224
Except for the old school rpg thing, I agree on everything.

On Ashley also, I would fuck the fuck out of her, but never marry such insufferable cunt
>>
>>386957401
The problem with reddit that it doesn't provide user with freedom of expression, even if you try to say something that differ from general reddit opinion you're going to be downvoted to hell. Yes, this is the same with 4chan in some cases (DUDE WEED LMAO), but in general it's much more free and open to discussion (except if it'sa discussion of weed, then you're going to be called a filthy junkie).
>>
File: 5e2.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
5e2.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>386955224
Im really think Bethesda creating good games and Fallout 4 is the second best game in series after first game.
>>
>>386959294
Or a retard makes a joke and some autistic, 40 year old virgin moderator deletes the whole thread. Thanks, faggot.
>>
>>386959239
>Is Andromeda's MP similar enough to warrant a purchase?
Its literally the same thing, just w different characters. Thry did add a nice feature where you can have AI squads go out and do missions for you in the mp and give you loots for your sp character. Also, Andromeda sp isnt as bad as everyone says. It was pretty fun, albeit trying a little bit too hard for that trilogy feeling.
>>
OW/dota2/CS:GO
Are crappy games designed to keep people entertained while doing the same shit over and over, basically a cubicle job simulator with flashy colours, ethereal rewards and drip fed satisfaction.
Here, I said it
>>
File: 1445033946290.png (354KB, 846x635px) Image search: [Google]
1445033946290.png
354KB, 846x635px
>>386955224

>Street Fighter V is fun
>I think Supreme Commander 2 is really good
>There's nothing wrong with timers in XCOM 2 (git gud)
>CS:GO is Valve's best shooter to date
>Battlefield 2 > Bad Company 2
>Arena shooters have aged like shit and the only fun games are instagib
>The Modern Warfare series was really fun
>>
>>386956253
Is this bait or is this actually the mentality of the average /v/ poster? I can't even tell anymore.
>>
>>386956253
It's more the fact that they're eltist but they don't actually get games so they beg the consolefags while still shitting on them, then if they get it they act as if theirs is the only platform the game ever came out on.

They are also demonstratably the main cause of any game's discussion going to complete shit. Look at Nier Automata as an example. The MOMENT it was announced for PC the quality absolutely dropped to the level of waifufagging, then when the game came out it was just pretentious wanking off how DEEP and REVOLUTIONARY the game is that the first game totally never did at all because it apparently never fucking existed, as well as spouting stupid fucking quotes from the game like THIS CANNOT CONTINUE BECOME AS GODS xd ad fucking nauseum and claiming absolute bullshit like crying over the credits sequence and circlejerking these same things on repeat for weeks on end. Thanks for completely killing the discussion of it.
>>
>>386959303
Depends heavily on the sub tho.
There are chill subs way better than 4bongs. Pretty fucking rare, but there are
>>
>>386959841
t. PCfat
>>
>>386956529
I like you anon. Let's be friends
>>
File: 1476676997353.jpg (48KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1476676997353.jpg
48KB, 550x550px
>>386959239
I'd put off buying Andromeda for at least another month, when the price inevitably drops by a few more dollars and the MP gets a new patch that it so desperately needs. The multiplayer is laughably unbalanced, and even with a roster of 31 characters, only 6 or so are viable on Platinum difficulty. As things stand now, 90% of the guns are underpowered, combo detonators are underpowered, melee attacks have no lock-on function (which means they miss the target 50% of the time), and the online connection is just plain bad.

Considering the state the the studio is currently in, I'd say Andromeda will get semi-regular MP updates for a few more months until support is dropped
>>
>>386958662
I get what you're saying but try to see it from the perspective of someone who is new to PC gaming. There's no way to learn every little rumor about what is and isnt shit, especially with all the disagreement. Basically you read a few guides about gaming PCs and hope your friend who is helping you actually knows what they're talking about (mine didn't).

Im not saying this is unfair or whatever, just that it's a legitimate point against PCs being better than consoles along with the much higher price almost no matter what. (PCs are still way better overall though, console fags can get fucked)
>>
>>386960036
But I'm an idort and always have been because I'm not a fucking pleb.
>>
>>386959867
Tbh nier automata is pretty shit.
A friend of mine got it, saw him playing, played myself, it's a shallow 2deep4u game
>>
>>386960194
Why would you get into something without consultation or some kind of point of reference? That's the kind of shit wannabe know-it-alls do and that just ends with you choking on your pride.
>>
File: 17wvyw7w0fwtijpg.jpg (72KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
17wvyw7w0fwtijpg.jpg
72KB, 800x450px
>>386959642
>Andromeda sp isnt as bad as everyone says
Ryder is honestly the worst protagonist I've ever played as. He's a pushover who hates confrontation and HATES when he can't be friends with anyone. There is no such thing as Renegade choices anymore. You either choose to be a quirky kid who loves being on an adventure and takes nothing seriously, or you play as a guy who goes does what he is told with zero pushback.

Fuck the writers
>>
The surge is a much better game than Dark Souls purely due to the fact it's a fully finished game that maintains its quality throughout. Fast travel is what kills games in the genre
>>
FUCK REDDIT
>>
N.sane trilogy is worse than the original 3 games in every single way EXCEPT for the graphics.
>>
>Counter Strike is a shitty game.
>RTS and GS genres are the pinnacle of boredom.
>MOBAs are just vomitive.
>Anyone who pays for any cashgrabs, like jewish DLC or overpriced editions for digital games should be hanged.
>e-celebs and e-sports are pure cancer
>Watching video games streams is cancer as well
>Steam is just facebook for autists and le gamur girls/faggots
>Any SJW should be executed on sight
>Video games have been shit for the past 10 years
>Early access/greenlight and shit like that shouldn't be accepted by people
>Remakes/remasters could be a wonderful thing that hardly ever gets done right
>The whole industry should just burn
I'm mad
>>
File: idort.png (18KB, 520x620px) Image search: [Google]
idort.png
18KB, 520x620px
>>386960297
LOL NO YOU DONT YOU IDORT
>>
File: 1475371514267.png (80KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
1475371514267.png
80KB, 686x686px
>>386960897
Wow, such CONTROVERSIAL OPINIONS
>>
I absolutely fucking hate all Sonic games. I used to love them as a kid, but have been unimpressed with all of the games in the series that I've replayed over the years.

The 2D ones in particular are way too overrated. Sonic 1 is garbage, 2 is more refined but I still find it to be boring, and I cannot playthrough 3&K without nearly falling asleep. I'm not just saying that, by the way. There's something about the Genesis Sonic games that make me really tired. It's super strange.

Both Adventure 1 and 2 control horribly and are all around bad games, especially 2 since the majority of your playtime will be spent as a character that's not either Sonic or Shadow, and the other characters all play badly.

However, no matter how much shit I say about the series, I CAN get why people play them. It annoys me when IGN say "Sonic has always been bad" and act like it's the truth. I hate the games, but I don't think it's unreasonable for others to feel differently.

I also understand why people are looking so forward to Mania, and the stages in that game look a lot more interesting than the ones in the Genesis games.
>>
>>386960484
I did a fair amount of research and shopping around but I just underestimated how much could go wrong and overestimated how much my friends understood the whole process (also it was confirmed that some parts from repubtable brands were defective).

You guys tend to advertise building a PC as an easy thing that anyone with a credit card and a screw driver can do but that's just not the case. There's way more to it than newfags think they need to know and "get gud" is kind of a shitty thing to say to people who put work and money into building one but fucked it up because of some problem they'd never even heard of but of course you guys know about because you spend your life arguing about nvidia versus AMD.
>>
File: git gud.jpg (49KB, 501x386px) Image search: [Google]
git gud.jpg
49KB, 501x386px
Fighting games are fine the way they are and anyone who complains about inputs is a mentally challenged scrub who cannot git gud.
>>
>>386961573
Fighting games are a dying genre. MVC:I is going to be Capcom's third strike (SFxTK, SFV before it). I think the smart play for fightan enthusiasts is to start shopping around for other video-game genres to play.
>>
>>386961773
Capcum can die. There's plenty of great fighting games that aren't capshit.
>>
File: 1499001900880.png (462KB, 810x830px) Image search: [Google]
1499001900880.png
462KB, 810x830px
>>386957134
>>
>>386956253
pretty good bait desu, i r8 it an 8/8
>underage
doesn't really make sense, the modern generation is the cell phone generation, the computer generation grew up in the 80s and 90s
>genres
mmo, turn-based strategy, simulation
what genres are even exclusive to consoles? even fighting games are on pc now
playing on a pc doesn't preclude one from playing games on other systems. even people who are too poor to buy other systems generally have friends whose systems they can play games on, and most people don't isolate themselves to a single system to begin with.
i mean there are fanboys for every platform and they're always cancerous. are you really going to tell me nintendo fanboys and sony fanboys are any better? i'd say microsoft fanboys but they ceased to exist a few years back, rip xbros
what does input method even have to do with skill level? that's putting aside that you can use controllers on pc just fine if you want to
this seems like a bit of an overgeneralization to say the least
>>
>>386955224
mass effect 2 was a good game
there's nothing wrong with easy mode or even cheating in single player as long as you're having fun
fallout 3 and oblivion were good games, even if i liked fonv better than 3
gen5 was one of the better gens
fighting games aren't fun
vns are more fun than most video games these days
>>
File: 1478458609487.png (136KB, 247x253px) Image search: [Google]
1478458609487.png
136KB, 247x253px
>>386962293
Thank you.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.