[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THEY REDEEMED THEMSELVES. Here's to you, Hello Games Rest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: qqqq.jpg (106KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
qqqq.jpg
106KB, 460x215px
THEY REDEEMED THEMSELVES.

Here's to you, Hello Games
Rest forever here in our hearts
The last and final moment is yours
That agony is your triumph
>>
>>386947929
What did they do? How did they fix their shit?
>>
>>386948536
not OP but they released a big ass patch, it still underdelivers if you compare it to what shaun was promising before release, but it's a good game, the way it should have been on release, it's very obvious now that they rushed it A LOT.
>>
>>386948703
>it still underdelivers if you compare it to what shaun was promising before release
So they still haven't fixed their shit, good thing is i didn't fell for this meme game
>>
>>386947929
its over
hello games has won
>>
Alright, did Sean Murray pay some lonely basement dweller 5 bucks to spam this shit on /v/ or is he doing it for free? Because ORBS multiplayer is certainly not redeeming themselves. Nor is including content (that is still half assed) A FUCKING YEAR after it was supposed to be introduced.
>>
>haven't played since launch
>completely forget what all the resources are used for
Wonder if i should just restart at this point.
>>
>>386947929
Stop shilling this abomination, it has the optimisation of an Android game, the lack of deep of a flash game and the interface of a playstation 2 shovelware.
>>
it's still boring and all your resources still deplete too regularly. If the amount of things I had to worry about was cut in half it'd be more fun. Having to manage my ship thruster power, life support, hazard protection, mining tool, and pulse engine charges is just too much shit to keep track of, and your inventory space is far too limited to hoard materials until you need it.

Maybe it's more fun if you play on the unlimited resource mode
>>
>>386949386
By the sound of it it's like minecraft hunger X1000. Jesus.
>>
>Remember that piece of shit we overmarketed? >Yeah, none of those features are in, but there's a story now!
No thanks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.