[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Kickstarter games you have backed that will never come out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Post Kickstarter games you have backed that will never come out. Don't worry, we won't judge you.
>>
>>386944287
>Divinity: Original Sin 2
>Shenmue 3
>The Bards Tale IV
>Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
>Underworld Ascendant

That's all i've backed, at least DOS2 is coming for sure
>>
I think everything I've backed has been or will definitely be released.

However there are things I did not back that make me angry that they aren't out (the iControlpad 2 and The 90s Arcade Racer).

Despite my successes with crowdfunding, I still consider the practice horse shit.
>>
Shroud of the Avatar
>>
>>386945346
The fuck ever happened to that?
>>
>backing Videogames on Kickstarter
lol
>>
>La mulana 2
>Overload
>Pathologic
all 3 are looking good, though I know some people who backed Descent underground which turned out to be a dumpster fire
>>
>>386945546
I dunno. I get some updates in my email that I don't read and I wasn't really in love with what I saw of the game last time I did check in on it. I'm not really bothered about what happens to this game either way.
>>
>>386944956
>Underworld Ascendant
How's pre-alpha?
>>
>>386946491
Don't know, i don't have access to pre alpha.
>>
>>386944956
D os 2 is out anon
>>
>>386946817
Only early access, i'm waiting for full game
>>
>>386944956
>Backing a game that's being supported by a major publisher and console manufacturer
What the fuck were you thinking?
>>
>La Mulana 2
>Pathologic
>Indivisible, when it almost didn't reach its goal.

That's it really. When it comes to games at least. I've backed a number of stuff like some physical /tg/ stuff and some cute little desk things though. And I'm really fine with them, since I'm basically just paying for production.
>>
>>386947454
Heh, i'm getting the games cheaper than at launch.
>>
>>386947274
Dos1 was EA for the longest time and still was a finished game before the full release so it's probably going to be awhile
>>
>>386944287
>Post Kickstarter games you have backed that will never come out.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gorshatastic/but-i-love-you-a-horrific-take-on-dating-sims
>Won't respond to emails or comments
>Made her Twitter private
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.