[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you /v/. I bought this and it's absolute dogshit Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

Fuck you /v/.
I bought this and it's absolute dogshit
Why did you trick me like that?
>>
But every thread is full of posts saying it's shit and not to buy it
>>
It's a game for normies. What were you expecting?
>>
>>386937246
git gud :^)
>>
>>386937246
WELCOME TO THE SLICK DADDY CLUB

OH A DONATION, I FEEL SO DAMN GOOD

COME COME COME

All these catchphrases and more! At www twitch tv / drdisrespect!
>>
>>386937246
Now you get to suffer with the rest of us AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
git gud
>>
>>386937672
upboated
>>
clunky shooter, reasonable slav simulator
>>
>>386937246
i broke side of my mouse from stress from playing this garbage and quickly uninstalled few hours ago, now at least i can enjoy superior r6 siege and warframe
>>
just play on the asian servers, easiest games of my life
>>
>First person only mode actually made the game a bit more fun without 3rd person camera abuse
>Still feels like you're trying to turn a boat when trying to turn left and right to aim and feels more like the camera attached to a world model than an actual First Person mode
>>
500k concurrent players cant be wrong
>>
>>386937246
Just wait for Destiny 2, OP... Let the idiots play their early access garbage. A real game is just beyond the vale
>>
>>386937246
Gee the terrible reviews on steam and constant posts about it running like shit and being a glitchy mess didnt put you off?

Wish i listened
>>
>>386937984
thats exactly what the first person perspective is atm, they are planning on adding the better version laterâ„¢
>>
you guys aren't good enough to win games like me. Justt keep bringing me your loot.
>>
Don't let an online image board make decisions for you, stupid manchild.
>>
>>386939553
I love it when I kill those people who are like a fucking loot pinata.

What were they planning to do with 12 first aid kits and 300 rounds of 5.56?
>>
File: 1411754170115.jpg (9KB, 226x250px) Image search: [Google]
1411754170115.jpg
9KB, 226x250px
>>386939913
Literally why not take it if you're just going to have space free anyway? Might aswell have a nice stockpile and it stops others taking it too
>>
Honest opinion here: the game is fun and adicting, specially with friends and specially in fpp, but its a fucking mess in terms of bugs and optimization, I played a bit this morning and I died 2 times because I had to wait for a bulding to load and one more because it froze for five seconds, this only happens when you land in a urban area with lots of people but its annoying, it is worth the 18 bucks I paid but not 25 imo.
>>
>>386940304
When I have the stuff I need I stop looting, a tier three helmet is about the only thing I'll go looking for someone's crate to grab.

I see so many people taking stupid risks to get loot they almost certainly don't need.
>>
>>386937246
That picture triggers me so much
>lvl 3 helmet
>AKM
>not even a fucking lvl 1 vest
>>
>>386937963
Wont it be laggy as hell?
>>
>>386940551
it looks cool though
>>
>>386940605
True
>>
>>386940468
It's getting stuck on some random part of a wall or the complete inconsistency when it comes to parts of scenery you can walk over, need to jump or can't jump over that annoys me.
>>
>>386937246
good bait
>>
>>386940532
>See one guy being shot to death not too far from me
>Hide and slowly circle around the direction I heard the shots
>Wait a bit, the killer appears and starts looting the first guy
>Two shot the guy who is just standing still looking at his inventory
Later in the same game
>Be up in a hill, scouting with my x8 scope for people entering the lasts circles, have a car parked a little bit above me
>Im sitting with a rock between the car and me so people cant see me if they go to check the car
>Still trying to snipe people entering the circle while checking my back from time to time
>See a guy slowly approaching the car like a fucking raccoon, kill him before he even know who is shooting at him
>Resume my scouting, soon another guy coming to loot the first one, kill him
>The another genius comes to loot the two guys dead in the middle of nowhere next to a suspicious car, gets shoot too
This game is fun sometimes, I got 7th place that game with 6 kills because I fucked up badly at the end but I could have won.
>>
>>386940468
>it is worth the 18 bucks I paid but not 25 imo
I agree but I think it will be worth the full price once they add the 2 maps they're currently working on.
>>
>>386940990
I got stuck under a staircase once, I would upload a webm but Im in the shitter.
>>
>>386941230
If they fix their shit a bit more yeah, also is a good investment if you wanna make steambux, crates are selling for 2 bucks now and I got a $9 shirt the other day in MY FRIEND'S ACCOUNT.
>>
>>386941154
Some people seem to hit tab and when the inventory pops up they suddenly believe they are invincible. You've got to have that mentality that someone is lining up a headshot on you at all times, just waiting for you to stand still for a second.

It's when there are two team mates standing together by a guy they killed clearly debating about how to divide up the loot that it's really fucking comical.
>>
>>386940990
>>386940532
How do you guys keep getting all those bugs? I haven't played that much ~40hours and outside of some lags and stutter I never had any problems.
>>
>>386941530
I have the game on a HDD which seems to make buildings take minutes to load.
>>
>>386941530
Getting stuck on something doesn't happen that often, it's just really fucking annoying when it does during a fight. The fences and random junk at the airbase are the worst for it in my experience.

And when I say stuck I don't mean locked in place, I mean when you can't move in a direction but there's no visible obstruction.

500+ hours btw
>>
>>386941631
>HDD
Not defending the game it's pretty badly optimized but cmon hdd in 2017 you have only yourself to blame.
>>
File: 1502034949791.png (6KB, 487x96px) Image search: [Google]
1502034949791.png
6KB, 487x96px
>>386937246
I can help OP!
>>
>>386940468
That's probably your computer that sucks, i've never had this problem.
>>
seems like The Culling, how is it compared to it?
>>
>>386942604
Nothing like it.
>>
File: 1500243397360.png (982KB, 700x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1500243397360.png
982KB, 700x1009px
PUBG is arma for casuals, and you shure and eating this shit up!
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.