[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start game >get a couple of hours in >never play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1403801143015.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1403801143015.png
14KB, 400x400px
>start game
>get a couple of hours in
>never play it again
>repeat
>>
I can't play multiple games because I forget about the other game I'm playing
>>
>>386934354
Sounds like you just don't like video games. Try another hobby.
>>
>>386934354
Same.
Steam ruined games for me. I buy a lot of games just because I have money and to increase my library but I don't play anything.
I had to buy a console to really enjoy some games again.
For example I have The Witcher 3 on Steam never touch the damn game until I bought it for PS4.
My PC is not the best but it's way better than a simple PS4. (GTX 980 TI - 4790K).
>>
>start game
>get a couple hours in
>stop playing it
>pick it up again some time later
>either have to continue where I left off or start over
FUCK
>>
>start game
>get a couple of hours in
>it's shit
>never play it again
>repeat
It's not that I don't enjoy vidya anymore, and you fucking know it
>>
Games are shit nowadays papi
>>
>>386934354
>you actually had fun with it
>the reason you stopped is because real life responsibilities happened and you wanted to be able to sit for a few uninterrupted hours and play the game
>by the time those few hours come a new game has released and you start playing that
>repeat
>>
File: 1469487247978.jpg (203KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1469487247978.jpg
203KB, 1125x1125px
>Get a bit burned out on vidya
>Take a break and focus on work/social life for a while
>Do some research on games and be brutally honest on if they look like they'll hold my attention or if it's something I'll put down after a few hours
>Preferably something a bit outside your comfort zone or just different to what you're used to
>Get really into several games in a row and start playing dozens of hours a week again
Regaining faith in vidya is pretty great. Constant cynicism is just fucking boring.
>>
>>386935196
Yeah, I only play video games released in the current year too.
>>
Vidya has been 100% shit after 2007, the fact that you can't enjoy it anymore just proves that you actually have taste unlike the shit-eating masses.
>>
File: 10783456.jpg (89KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
10783456.jpg
89KB, 768x432px
>>386934354
Starting to stream on twitch motivated me to finish my games. You should try it anon.
>>
>>386934354
The only games I've done this with is the second penumbra and dead space because I'm too scared to play them
>>386934592
That doesn't make any sense though it's the same game regardless of what system it's on, you're just retarded
>>
>>386934763
agree, since 2004 the quality of games didnt improve if not for graphics, they're all derivative and formulaic, ofc you cant enjoy the same rehashed shit over and over again
>>
>>386934354
That's literally me with Hollow Knight right now. I bought it last week, absolutely loved it, got 4 hours in and never felt like touching it again. Why does this happen?
>>
File: 1252361236.jpg (40KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
1252361236.jpg
40KB, 600x575px
>>386935235
I ____ __ ____ ____ ___
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.