[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all their games are complete turd shit but somehow still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Bethesda_Game_Studios_logo.svg.png (43KB, 1200x561px) Image search: [Google]
Bethesda_Game_Studios_logo.svg.png
43KB, 1200x561px
>all their games are complete turd shit but somehow still fun to play

how?
>>
>>386932150
Mods.
>>
>>386932150
It's fun to mess around and install new mods. Think BotW. It has shit story quests, plot and characters and yet it's fun to just mess around in this game.
Also Morrowind and Oblivion are just much better games than Skyrim.
>>
>>386932150
>shit
>but fun
Make up your mind retard.
Games are supposed to be fun, it's an entertainment. If they are fun they're not shit.
You're the typical /v/ parrot, Kys.
>>
It's literally just mods. Everytime I had some issue with one of their games or thought something is fucking retarded I looked up possible mods to fix that. And to no one's surprise, most of the time someone else realized the game had the same issue that annoyed me and made a mod to remedy it.
So I guess the fun part about them is being able to basically create a custom game for yourself.
>>
>>386932442
I mean the writing is objectively weak. their stories are boring. the gameplay is jank. they make no interesting characters. and their worlds come nowhere near close to being good (except fallout 4 which had a decent world and 5 good characters, and morrowind which has good world and good characters)

but it's still fun
>>
File: 12255476454576.jpg (41KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
12255476454576.jpg
41KB, 554x439px
>>386932150
Freedom plus mods. I mean it's 2017 and i'm still modding and playing Skyrim.
>>
>decide to return to Skyrim
>look for interesting mods
>instal few of them only to notice more worth attention
>spend whole day instaling mods that together weight twice as much as the base game
>mess around for few hours
>leave the game to not return for months
>repeat
anyone else?
>>
>>386932808
I did that for oblivion but got about 30 hours of play. at the very least it made me realize for my next attempt that I only really need 5 mods and everything else sucks really
>>
>>386932368
Mods aren't enough. See the Witcher 3 for example. Allows mods, CDProjekt even made a contest to encourage the modding community to mod their game, but not being able to make your own character in the game is a huge turn-off for modders.
>>
>>386932952
didn't they promise some awesome mod tools but end up releasing some useless crap?

plus the game is all around not a very good framework for mods
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.