[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Mount and Blade Warband /v/ Is it good? What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: mount_blade-warband_l.png (703KB, 943x521px) Image search: [Google]
mount_blade-warband_l.png
703KB, 943x521px
Redpill me on Mount and Blade Warband /v/

Is it good? What do you do in it? Is it free roam and quest driven or is it just like giant scale pvp?
>>
what secret truth can you possibly think is behind mountain blade
>>
>>386927854
you grind
>>
>>386927927
Redpill means to give the truth no matter how bad
>>
it's amazing
you kill people using a great combat system and if you're not a pleb you do it in first person
you move around on a map kind of but not really like in total war games
you do quests for kings, their vassals, their peasants, town merchants, you recruit peasants from villages, you train them up to become elite soldiers, you swear fealty to a king and help him take castles, you curse the ai for making stupid decisions and not defending an important castle that's being sieged, you curse the ai more for not rewarding your valor by rewarding you the castle you just threw all of your highly trained soldiers at in order to take from the enemy, you train up new peasants, then rebel against your former liege and try and carve out an empire for yourself
it's fantastic, but the main focus is on the combat so just be aware of that before going in
>>
>>386927854
It's dated garbage with a cheap gimmick. If you're autistic enough it might just be the thing for you. The community is total cancer.
>>
>>386927854
It's the ultimate Mercenary simulator.
>>
>>386929190
this . its the most absolutely overrated game on /v/. people are always saying its good but its just fucking awful. just pirate it and see for yourself its absolutely not worth wasting money on. ugly, wonky, boring gameplay. shit AI, shit quest design. and good lord did i mention ugly as sin?
>>
>>386927854
You harvest crops, it's the season already.
>>
>>386928490
don't listen to this tool. games garbage. pirate it and you will see for yourself how bad and overrated warband is.
>>
File: IMG_3977.jpg (761KB, 2000x1584px)
IMG_3977.jpg
761KB, 2000x1584px
The ultimate Band of the Hawk simulator.
>>
>>386929540
>pirate it and you will see for yourself how bad and overrated warband is
Great way to bait people into eventually buying it I suppose.
>>
>>386929190
>>386929408
>>386929540
Samefag who kept getting raped and imprisoned by bandits.
>>
>>386929190
>>386929408
>>386929540
all me
>>
I like it. It's a bit of a grind at first but it gets better-
>>
In singleplayer you basically run around and build up a band of mercenaries and fight other armies and roleplay as what ever gay faggot you want. SP is also only good with mods and people who like vanilla singleplayer have some kind of disorder, there are lots of amusing mods though.

The combat is actually really good, it seems retarded at first but once you git gud and understand it inside and out its awesome and really satisfying.

The redpill: Multiplayer is the actual best part of the game but all the noskill plebs will disagree and everyone on /vg/ only plays singleplayer. Unfortunately its mostly dead because people are eternally waiting for bannerlord. Napoleonic wars (DLC) also had a very good multiplayer community its its prime and was tons of fun and highly autistic
>>
>>386929562
this desu
>>
>>386930036
>Unfortunately its mostly dead
Where you from, bro? EU servers are still going strong, so there's enough people to actually have fun.
>>
>>386930036
>Multiplayer is the actual best part of the game

you must have actually brain damage or an abominably low IQ to actually enjoy that garbage
>>
>>386930212

t. can't block, can't chamber, cant kill anyone and dies against anything that isn't a laughably bad AI aka every enemy in SP
>>
>>386930036
Delete this, I think people are going to get dumber after reading this post.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.