[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some therapy. I was at game on expo today in Arizona and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0587.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0587.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I need some therapy. I was at game on expo today in Arizona and came across super princess peach for $12 and walked away from it not know it went for $30 on eBay. I have been kicking my self all fucking day.

Name a time where you missed out on a great video game deal.
>>
I can't think of any times I missed out on a good deal but I did get a copy of LotR: Return of the King for $0.25 because some kid really wanted to get a pack of gum at school and needed something to sell.

Also got a Famicom GBA Micro for $5, but it's scratched to hell and back again. Gotta see if there's some way to restore it.
>>
>>386926487
>mad about $18

You must be from Arizona with that level of autism.
>>
>>386926872
Op might be a young teenager? Either way he shouldn't be here
>>
File: 20170810_010642.png (2MB, 1440x1441px) Image search: [Google]
20170810_010642.png
2MB, 1440x1441px
>>386926487
Im thinking of going just to see Sombras voice actor. I her to say something dirty to me.
>>
I missed out on a SNES with games for 60 bucks on eBay. Got sniped, but when I tried to resnipe, my shit fucked up and I lost it.
>>
>>386926487
Missed that one. Say hi to Mega Ran for me OP.
>>
>>386926872
I'm just a Jew with money. $18 is a lot when I try to find games on the cheap. It's fun to buy it that way so you get a rush when you find a deal. Sadly I didn't realize what I was looking at.
>>
>>386926487
I hope I do not run into you, anon.
>>
>>386926487
Emulate it. Want it on a TV, Steamlink or RPi.

>>386926782
Plastic polish. Or use car polish, which is basically sandpaper so fine its a liquid. Or just replace the screen with a piece of glass or quality acrylic.
>>
>>386926487
Not a deal but I once found a couple of mint boxed 3do games at a goodwill. The only one I took was night trap. I regret not taking the rest.
>>
>>386927517
Not even literal Jews get analpained over $18 and have to kvetch about it on a public forum. Plus they would be smart enough to realize they save $12 by not even buying the damn game and could make up the $14-18 difference of reselling it in way less time by simply working.
>>
damn i thought this was going to be a cosplay creepshots thread
>>
>>386926487
>DUDE I COULD HAVE SAVED $18!!!!!!!!
Are you twelve?
>>
>>386926487

Look at this, OP. Super Princess Peach, square only for 12 bucks: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-Mario-Bros-Princess-Peach-Game-Cartridges-Card-for-Nintendo-DS-NDS-3DS-/302394846790?var=601227803609&hash=item4668232e46:m:mv6hOydIszJK3CKiAtsgaVg

Best deal on it unless you want to bid for 6 hours.
>>
>>386927657
Ok, anon I'm sorry you are so angry with me. If I really wanted to i could buy it right now for $30 but I get my thrills in my old age (28) at getting the best deal for games. It makes my hobby even better. Yeah, it's not THAT big of a deal but I will always say "damn I could've bought this for $12 back in the day" if I don't find it for a good deal again.

I also thought this would be a cool thread to see everyone else vent their lost opportunities.
>>
>>386927645
Do you remember the other games?
>>
>>386928006
Ew! Whoever thinks this is acceptable to put into their collection deserves nothing.
>>
>>386927375
Go for it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.