[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy dark souls 3 >cannot get past Ludex Gundyr anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 917QMOTSczL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (293KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
917QMOTSczL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
293KB, 1500x844px
>buy dark souls 3
>cannot get past Ludex Gundyr

anyone else here /shit at video games/?
>>
Hmmm Mmmm
>>
How are people shit at video games? Literally sit down and play it for like a hour and then you learn it.
>>
>This shitty bait thread again
>>
Just pick black firebomb as burial gift. After that you can summon for every boss needed to beat the game.
>>
You don't need to be good to play dark souls. I'm shit and I beat 1, Bloodborne and most of 2 before my laptop decided to overheat in the DLC areas
>>
>>386920017
LTT: we talk about dark souls 3
>>
>>386920085
shit dude L didn't mean to quote
>>
>>386919840
there's no way
that a person who cares enough about viyda to shitpost on /v/
isn't even good enough to beat the TUTORIAL BOSS of the easiest and most widely accessible souls game
>>
File: 1493363615790.png (5KB, 318x315px) Image search: [Google]
1493363615790.png
5KB, 318x315px
Has much changed since they released it?

I played thru it right when it came out but now I'm between games and thinking about starting over and doing the dlc too.

I played a sorcerer the first time which sucked. Might try a pyromancer this time.
>>
>>386920830
Only major change was they made it much easier to trigger NPC quest chains and fixed a lot of bugs. Overall it's the same.

Magic of all kinds (sorceries, miracles, pyromancy) aren't good until like midgame and require heavy stat investment, and they're never better than normal melee builds or hybrid builds
>>
>>386920830
You're the type of poster i hate the most.
>>
File: 1446979942866.png (488KB, 655x476px) Image search: [Google]
1446979942866.png
488KB, 655x476px
>>386921000
it sucks as a person who likes miracles the most because the best bet you have until mid to late game is just having a blessed/lightning weapon
heavy infused longswords are still the best weapons you can choose from despite how long the game has been out
>>
>>386921232
Lightning Stake is good for poising through stuff with Catalyst weapon arts, and you can cheese the fuck out of a lot of bosses with Gnaw. Gnaw especially shits on Dancer.
>>
File: I like me.jpg (56KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
I like me.jpg
56KB, 960x540px
>>386921064
>>
>>386921369
I never bothered with gnaw, but I can't make a good excuse to play the game again to find out if it's good or not. I'm so burnt out on it despite trying to get all of the achievements
>>
>>386921634
Gnaw destroys anything that's vulnerable to bleed. Two castings are enough to bleed out even bosses that are "resistant" to bleed. As a bonus, the bleed value is fixed so you can just cast it with minimum requirements with the witchtree bellvine. There are a few bosses that are immune to bleed but otherwise it works great.

There's also an upgraded version "Dhorthy's Gnawing" which is even stronger. A very underrated spell. A lot of people ignore it because the impact damage is low but it's actually very strong if used correctly.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.