[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games you regret wasting your time, energy, and money into.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-Agarest[1].jpg (34KB, 250x313px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Agarest[1].jpg
34KB, 250x313px
Games you regret wasting your time, energy, and money into.

>pic related
>"bro, it's just like Final Fantasy Tactics"
>Fuck you Michael, you weeb piece of shit. I wasted far too much of my life on your shitty waifu sim.
>>
>>386915774
I think that game was the first and perhaps the only game to actually bore me to tears
>>
File: 1454356011651.jpg (20KB, 220x270px) Image search: [Google]
1454356011651.jpg
20KB, 220x270px
>>386915774
I hated that game so fucking much. The girls weren't all that good either.
>>
>>386915774
Agarest 2 is the first game I played that I could genuinely call bad
>>
>>386915774
The box art was hillarious though.
>>
File: Millenium Altered Destinies.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Millenium Altered Destinies.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
This shit barely counted as functional software let alone a game. It is pretty much impossible without a walkthrough.

>>386915774
SRPGs in generally tend to be massively sloggy by design. I tend to the avoid them since it makes what should be simple affairs drag out indefinitely.
>>
>>386915863
I got to the second generation and halfway through realized I don't actually give a shit about these characters, this story, or this game even. Uninstalled and put it in my "shit game" pile on Steam.
>>
>>386916018
Yeah, I know that SRPGs are long, drawn-out affairs, but it can be done in a good way or a bad way. Good examples are FFT, Tactics Ogre, Jeanne D'arc, and Disagea (arguably). This is shitty by SRPG standards.
>>
>>386915774
I can't believe i went through all of it.
>>
File: 1453168041197.jpg (24KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1453168041197.jpg
24KB, 288x288px
Hope you save constantly in case you walk into that gave over out of fukken nowhere.

>>386916236
I'm not dismissing the genre entirely. I have enjoyed some SRPGs in the past. The better ones can make turn progression smooth without going full action.
>>
Paper Mario Sticker Star. Granted I only got 10 hours in but its still one of the few games I played where it can be called genuinely bad with no exaggeration, its so unfun its a miracle Nintendo probably assumed kids would have the patience to play this, let alone NEETs.
>>
>>386916742
Best thing to do is assume the Paper Mario series died with TTYD. It's all been garbage since.
>>
>>386915774
Senran Kagura, only played the first one that released on Steam for around 1 hour or so, art style, characters, sounds, pretty much everything made me sick and want to kill myself, wasted my energy trying not to kill myself for buying it, then remembered I could refund (thanks god), so I insta-refunded (guess I didn't waste money depending on how you see it)
>>
>>386916882
Its not like Super was even a bad game, or at least relative to everything that came after it, but SS was bad in every way possible for a Nintendo game that it made you wish Miyamoto never got involved. He flat out demanded that the 2010 version, a practically a port of TTYD in his words, be changed.

>>386917041
You think that was bad? The original on 3DS was worst. It ran at sub 20fps.
>>
>>386915774
That what you get for trusting Compile Heart
>>
>>386917402
>You think that was bad? The original on 3DS was worst. It ran at sub 20fps.
Actually, I woudln't mind about the framerate if the game was rather decent and didn't make me sick and suicidal. The one I played at steam was terrible, there was literally nothing redeemable about it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.