[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't they rebuild things without broken glass,or just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: QrK6lug.jpg (52KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
QrK6lug.jpg
52KB, 728x410px
Why can't they rebuild things without broken glass,or just no glass?
Isn't it dangerous having broken glass everything inside your settlement?
>>
excuse me but recycling is good for the environment and in a game like this you better be doing all you can to help the environment thank you be more grateful to the developers now okay
>>
>>386914446
Bleeding from glass cuts isn't, though
>>
I do property clean outs in Chicago and the more bum fuck areas surrounding it like Kankakee and what not, and I basically get thru the day pretending I'm a fallout scavenger. I really need to start documenting the places I go to work at. Places that have been abandoned for 5-10 years and even property that was used and lived in just months ago are often times exactly like the buildings in the fallout games. Very tired/poor communities very quickly fall to shambles. After seeing how people live in real life in the current year and how important general upkeep is the fallout world doesn't seem farfetched at all. If the world experienced a major catastrophe and suddenly you struggled to just survive the month you wouldn't care about mopping your kitchen floor so much.
>>
>>386915291

Really? Not even take 5 minutes to sweep all of the shit to one corner even?

I mean, really? You've seen that in areas you've been?
>>
>>386915554

Not the same guy but yeah pretty much.
I do landscaping and we have houses we won't let other workers near because of the state of the property.

Hell I knew a guy once so nasty the house he livid in was condemned as a biohazard by the city and razed.
>>
Same reason why you'd see this shit in NV. The writers don't trust their consumers enough and feel the need to constantly remind people that, yes, this is in fact the post apocalypse. So they keep the run down abandoned buildings, broken cars, unpicked up junk throughout the place because they know that if they don't someone is going to complain that settlements feel to "clean" for a post-apocalypse game. And they're probably right.
>>
File: Covenant.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Covenant.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>386914048
>Hey, let's have a settlement with giant concrete walls and non-shitty houses then totally not explain why no one else uses this exact same stuff, or tries to move away from the super dangerous overrun city and just build new smaller settlements.
>>
>>386915554
Yeah. Some people really do just brush things to the side or throw it out back. I unlocked a nice-ish looking from the outside house today and then inside was trashed. Ripped up couches, suit cases with dirty clothes pouring out of them, soggy boxes with really old magazines sitting in corners, bug infested broke down refrigerator, etc. The house was vacant for 8 months and homeless broke in periodically and made makeshift beds and cooked food and stuff. The place was straight up out of a fallout game and its only seen hard times for a little over half a year. Bethesda really nailed the look. Oh and yes, I scoured the house for all worth while scrap and useful items i could find. I've hit treasure a few times
>>
File: IMG_0540.jpg (25KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0540.jpg
25KB, 512x288px
Why didn't Arlen glass fix the glass?
>>
>>386916480
You Obshitian drones are actually retarded.
>>
>>386916735
>[glass him]
>>
>>386916480
Considering that you literally own that city after the quest, its weird that you don't at least get the wall and house schematics
>>
>>386916989
I love New Vegas but it also had a some small silly stuff like that.
>Mojave Outpost constantly refereed to as one of the absolutely most important roads that lead from California to Nevada, it being the major trade route where traders come and bring supplies to the mojave
>Entire road is filled with cars and junk pointlessly wasting space and blocking the road
>Not once thought those many years no one has just thought about getting a couple of guys and moving them a couple feet left or right to stop blocking road
It's all just nitpicking though.
>>
>>386917664
You'd think moving all the cars to the side could make a strong enough makeshift wall too, making the road safe.
I like to think that they were recently abandoned due to the the outpost being closed now though and the wrecked cars were just a placeholder. The outpost is full of caravans waiting, surely they drive instead of walking.
>>
>>386917060
Shouldn't, he's a part of project SCHYTHE
>>
>>386914048
its a game you autistic sperg. get over it.
>>
>>386919274
holy shit bro your so cool
>>
>>386918130
>surely they drive instead of walking.
Speaking of which, are there any mentions of working cars or trucks during New Vegas? I know the NCR has plenty of vertibirds but I don't remember if anyone has any cars despite the fact that you can get the Highwayman working in Fallout 2.
>>
>>386919996
The chosen ones far from FO2 can be found crashed in a ditch.
The NCR also has working vertibirds.
Mojave outpost car line also has some pristine motorcycles in the mix.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.