[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started playing sonic mania on my switch. It's a pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sonicmania.jpg (126KB, 800x505px) Image search: [Google]
sonicmania.jpg
126KB, 800x505px
Just started playing sonic mania on my switch. It's a pretty awesome game so far!
>>
Looks more like the PC version to me.
>>
File: 1498716289874.png (233KB, 524x541px) Image search: [Google]
1498716289874.png
233KB, 524x541px
Hmm...
>>
>>386908000
That looks even prettier than the Switch
>>
>>386908000
That's no switch!... It can import and export saves!

>Is it a question of how functionally it’s going to work? Whether it’s going to be cloud saves or whether or it’s going to be an SD card?

>It’s everything from not only how is it going to work but it’s also how we do this in a way that doesn’t lend itself to piracy or systems or our core software infrastructure that can be modded or hacked. Those are all of the things that we need to think about from a business standpoint.
>>
>>386908000
That's just Sonic 1
>>
Been out of the loop today, but how are people actually playing and uploading gameplay of Mania if the PC version has been delayed and the game isn't set to release for consoles til Tuesday?
>>
>>386910043
Reggie's right though. Giving people access to save files is what lead to rampant piracy on the 3ds. The only way I see them doing it is with a cloud service, and even then they will have to use some kind of strong encryption to prevent man in the middle attacks that would allow people to modify the data being received from the server.
>>
>>386910553

Thats only due to Nintendos gross incompetence.

Like who flags shop items for purchase on the clients side?
>>
>>386910553
Yet both PS4 and Xbone have portable saves and they aren't hacked. Nintendo is just fucking retarded.
>>
>>386908000
Nice numerals there, anon. It would be cool to have that type of device and be smug while playing some hardcore graphics intensive game on a "portable" console.
>>
File: IMG_0957.jpg (2MB, 3024x3569px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0957.jpg
2MB, 3024x3569px
iPad Pro with the 120Hz is truly the masterrace of tablets/portables
>>
>>386912757
If you can stomach the four figure pricetag, sure
>>
>>386909630
>5c etc
>>
>>386908000

Wait, when did /v/ get dubs back?
>>
>>386912757
Or just buy a decent pc monitor, idiot
>>
>>386912883
Three unless you go 512GB with cellular data.
>>
>>386913337
>truly the masterrace of tablets/portables
>tablets
>portables
>buy something that isn't either of those and required to be plugged in to the wall and a PC
Are you retarded anon or just pretending
>>
>>386913328
It always had 00 dubs. Other numbers get exempt.
>>
>>386912757
Surface Pro?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.