[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>max stack >conquer northlands >for the hound god level

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: nors.jpg (88KB, 616x353px) Image search: [Google]
nors.jpg
88KB, 616x353px
>max stack
>conquer northlands
>for the hound god level 3
>150 xp per turn every unit FACTION WIDE
>10 levels into hero
>unit training 100xp per turn hero's army
>250 fucking xp per turn total

wtf is Creative Assembly's problem? I had to move to legendary half way through a run just to get a fucking challenge playing Norsca
>>
>>386907510
Conquering the tribes is a bit too easy. You can just declare war and sit in ambush stance and watch LLs come one after the other. Also prone to abuse by getting Frost Wyrm and War Mammoth super early by winning a battle without killing the LL or the units you want.
Then exploitative by demanding 3000 gold per confed

I like the monster hunts though, they are definitely the hardest quest battles in the game
>>
>>386907818

The first Bretonnian fight actually caught me off gaurd at the start, rushed in without thinking and the cav reinforcement forced me to redo it.

Same thing almost happened with the soul drinker as I forgot it was "Brothers", luckily my units were OP at that stage,,
>>
Ive never played this before

Is the base game fun?
>>
>>386909158
I like it.
The DLC shenanigans are a different problem, but overall still a good game. Would recommend on sale.
>>
>>386909663
Thanks

Yeah its still 60 bucks. Seems just a little much and I usually buy everything, also the DLC doesnt look so bad
>>
Do I need to preorder now TW:WH2 to enable me to play Norsca?
>>
>>386909798
>Do I need to preorder now TW:WH2 to enable me to play Norsca
You can buy it separately.
>>
>>386909158
Even without DLC the game has a fuckton of content. There's no reason to buy any DLC unless you want to play that faction's campaign.
>>
>>386909158

Yes, it has it's flaws but it's a great game hampered mostly by sega/CA being greedy jews with the DLC.

Each race is unique with their own playstyle, roster and special questlines which lead to gaining ultimate victory or gaining new items to equip for your lords. Even the small things like Voice acting is god tier.

if only they updated the rome2 engine...
>>
Another thing when I play Empire, are ELECTOR COUNTS still fucking retarded and will murder each other while chaos and vamps rape our collective asses?
>>
>>386909930
This desu senpai.

The DLC is optional.

Beastmen offer a fun horde faction with minotaurs.
Elves offer a fragile ranged faction.
Chaos Warriors offer a half-baked beastmen.
Norsca offers a more stationary but better chaos really.

The only one I consider not really worth it is Chaos.
>>
>>386909663
>>386909158

I recommend pirating it, since its cracked with all the jewish DLCs.
>>
>>386910116
>>386910057
>>386909942
>>386909930

Just saw it has paid DLC to add blood?

Haha holy shit, why would they do that
>>
>>386909158
just pirate dlcs with creamapi (after you dl steamrip of total war)
>>
>>386910276
That's been a thing for the last few Total War games. It's so that the game can have a T ESRB rating.
>>
>>386910276

Sega see paradox getting away with being utter kikes with DLC so they too decide to get a piece of that pie.

Just mod it
>>
>>386910030

They are retarded, thats why YOU, Karl Franz, have to unite the empire under one banner to save mankind.
>>
File: WARBOSSINNIT.png (123KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
WARBOSSINNIT.png
123KB, 256x256px
Also did anyone else think the Crooked Moon campaign was fucking amazing? I thought I'd get stomped all the time with just gobbos but holy shit they're fun as fuck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.