[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good games to play while feeling like shit? Currently I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1464173249147.jpg (223KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464173249147.jpg
223KB, 1600x1200px
Good games to play while feeling like shit?

Currently I'm going through benzodiazepine withdrawal and I feel like shit most of the time, I need good vidya to play that doesn't require much focus, no online games because I suck at any competitive game right now, thanks.
>>
Be careful not to get any seizures
>>
>>386907372
you will never actually stop being addicted to them
>>
Slime Rancher.

Adorable, bouncy and somewhat mindless.
>>
>>386907654
Actually I have been clean for 7 days right now. Withdrawal sucks.
>>
>>386907372
my gf is like you and she doenst play much games, but i've been trying to hook her up to SOMETHING so she'll distract from her shitty life.

So far, she likes Fallout (an old one), and really seems to enjoy those "hidden objects" games (tried this last weeks), but not much else.
>>
>>386907668
Not OP, but I'll try this one on my girl, thanks anon
>>
>>386907372
Diablo 3
You need a skinner box OP
>>
>>386907372
If you have a 3DS, Animal Crossing doesn't require any attention at all and is pretty relaxing with the soundtrack.

Literally any Kirby game is bright and cheery.

VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartending Action is a good read if that's what you're into. Visual novel with little gameplay of mixing drinks for customers. The more drunk they get, the more they talk.
>>
File: IMG_1292.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1292.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
I'm on Lexapro and if I miss two days I get dizzy and lose my shit, but it sounds like you have it worse OP. Hang in there.

Also if you have a 3DS you might consider Miitopia. 75% of your party fights for itself and you can put your friends in there and watch them slowly grow to love you while you fight monsters and meme Miis.
>>
File: latest-48.png (274KB, 680x956px) Image search: [Google]
latest-48.png
274KB, 680x956px
DMC2, the game is mediocre but easy enough for anyone to blast through it. It's got gloomy ghost towns and nice acrobatics as well as an ok soundtrack.
>>
>>386910561
Hell yeah, man. I took an Advil when I had a headache a few weeks ago so we can really relate with someone addicted to a drug that can kill you when you withdrawal
>>
>>386910441
>>386910561
Thanks guys, sadly I don't have a 3DS, just a decent PC where I can emulate games too.
>>
>>386907584
Thanks, I have diazepam in case that happens, hopefully not, 7 days clean after a long tappering, feels like hell.
>>
File: IMG_1282.jpg (81KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1282.jpg
81KB, 640x619px
>>386912364
>PC

Well shoot. I'd say get a good SNES emulator and play some classic RPGs. Super Mario RPG is pretty short and simple.
>>
>>386912364
Stardew Valley
>>
File: Consider the Following.jpg (28KB, 382x333px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the Following.jpg
28KB, 382x333px
For Old stuff check out MURI, arcade stuff Pac-Man Championship, visual novel "VA-11 Hall-A - Cyberpunk Bartender Action", WRPG Witcher 3, JRPG Tales of Berseria or some final fantasy (idk), for shooters DOOM (either new or brutal). Hope something on here appeals to you, good luck.
>>
>>386907372
Everoasis is a nice wholesome game to turn your brain off to.
>>
>>386913907
Wow, all these 3DS games, I wonder if it's really worth buying one these days.
>>
>>386914412
2DS is like 50 bucks and the new 2DS is coming out soon for 150.
>>
>>386907372
Slime Rancher
Stardew Valley
Anarcute
Proteus (if you just feel like looking at pretty scenery and zoning out)
Reus

Just to name a few games I personally find comfy and don't need much focus for. I hope you feel better soon, OP!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.