[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this only praised for its multiplayer, or was it a good single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Socom_2_Box_Art.jpg (29KB, 250x355px) Image search: [Google]
Socom_2_Box_Art.jpg
29KB, 250x355px
Was this only praised for its multiplayer, or was it a good single player game too? How does it compare to the first Ghost Recon?
>>
Great single player as well. I want an HD release of this game so badly it's insane.
>>
It's an amazing single player game. I haven't played the first Ghost Recon to compare it.
>>
>>386907313
Single player was alright but SOCOM multiplayer is GOAT

even up to the fucking PSP
>>
File: 4MayhC7.gif (464KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
4MayhC7.gif
464KB, 500x338px
>>386907742
SP was great for the tactical feel

MP was fun for the...well..multiplayer feel
>everyone tosses their nades at the beginning of the map as close to the enemy spawn as possible
>jungle maps people hide in bushes with thermal optics
>city maps everyone sits at a corner in third person for a sacrifice to come around the corner
>mfw my headset worked maybe 5% of the time so i could barely chat and strategize with my own team
>>
>>386908040

thats what made MP fun people just like to face other people man.
>>
>>386908040
>holding the mic button just so the server shit eater couldn't keep shouting and acting like a retard
>>
>>386907313
I miss socom fuck sony in the eyes for closing zipper interactive.
>>
>>386908737
>get a cheater on the enemy side
>just going 50 mph around the map while prone shooting everyone

good thing there was no text chat at the time
>>
File: 1470879672166.gif (1MB, 484x305px) Image search: [Google]
1470879672166.gif
1MB, 484x305px
>>386910212
>it's a glitch into the stairs and fuck with people episode
>>
>>386907313
Games that should be ported to Steam
Burnout 3
Socom 2 US Navy Seals
Commandos Strike Force
Star Wars: The Clone Wars. (Not the new one but the old one with vehicle combat) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfPsMMD5eqA)
Silent Hill 2
Shadow of the Colossus
Both Rumble Roses games
James Bond 007 Nightfire
Jet Set Radio Future
>>
>>386907313
did you know you can play this right now on Xlink Kai? it has 50 players on average granted mostly NA.
>>
>>386914059
Tell me more, can I play MGS3 online? I used to love that game so much.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.