[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Compliment a game you hate and point out something bad in a game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1500428894808.jpg (855KB, 3000x1705px) Image search: [Google]
1500428894808.jpg
855KB, 3000x1705px
Compliment a game you hate and point out something bad in a game you enjoy.

Sonic games have really good music.

Fallout 2, my favorite game of all time, has too many immersion breaking pop culture references that are too in full view to be considered Easter eggs.
>>
>Compliment a game you hate
MGS 4 has a great start at Act 1 and 2, before it all goes to shit

>and point out something bad in a game you enjoy
Hitman: Blood Money has a terrible tutorial
>>
What's the purpose of the spikes in the pic?
>>
>>386902590
Small boats can get out, big boats can't get in.
>>
The weapon crafting system in Mass Effect: Andromeda had some interesting elements to it...I guess.

Mass Effect 3's ending could have been a bit better.
>>
File: N3XP1So.jpg (92KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
N3XP1So.jpg
92KB, 960x720px
Every JRPGs out there has at least some cute girl in them.
I wish M&B AI could make some other tactics aside from charging every goddamn time.
>>386902590
So enemy ships don't dock.
>>
>>386903004
>>386902810

They seem like they would work being half the size, and the spiked tips look like they are higher than any ship in the picture.

What battle was it?
>>
>>386902437
LoL has good artwork from what I've seen
Sandopolis Zone is fucking garbage
>>
>>386903203
Obviously the author highly exaggerated the proportions, see also the fuck huge ships.
>>
>>386903203
The ships shown in the picture are huge. Multiple floors below the decks. The spikes are probably high enough to pierce one of the lower floors, but they act more as a deterrent.
>>
>>386903203
Here you have the battle https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_La_Rochelle
>>
File: THE ORDER 6.jpg (59KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
THE ORDER 6.jpg
59KB, 666x666px
The beginning of Ocarina of Time is truly special. The bosses in The Order: 1886 could be better.
>>
>>386902437
Botw scratched my explorers itch.

Morrowind had some pretty negative rpg elements that only work in board games. They should have not made the final cut for a video game. They only made the final cut because there was nothing else like it at the time.
>>
>>386902437
Duke Nukem Forever had decent 3D models. Fuck that was hard.

Fallout 1 had pretty bad AI which is easily played around.
>>
>>386902437
Ninja Theory games have good mocap and pretty cutscenes.

Max Payne 1 has that really pointless level where you walk into an obvious trap at the restaurant.
>>
SFV has amazing fucking waifus probably the best in fighting games i've seen collectively and i fucking despise the game on a fundamental level from gameplay design to how Capcom handles its content/jewing costumes.

GGXrd should ditch the trash that is danger time. I know its like a 1/10 thing or less during a clash so the chance is low as fuck in a low chance situation but its just stupid.
>>
Bethesda games have strong modding communities

Super Metroid is...I don't know. I can't think of anything bad. I guess some people don't like the physics?
>>
Final fantasy in general has some hot chicks in it.

XCOM 2 has awful optimization
>>
Two Worlds 2 has an impressive amount of content and a cool magic system

Paper Mario Thousand Year Door screws you on the final boss fight if you didn't bring enough items and you gotta backtrack all the way back to town to get more.
>>
Bioshock Infinite has gorgeous aesthetics
A sizeable chunk of Bloodborne's enemies are a bore to fight
>>
File: 1496608549520.png (323KB, 432x490px) Image search: [Google]
1496608549520.png
323KB, 432x490px
The girls' designs are pretty cute and the idea of personified consoles battling it out is fairly novel, if a bit underutilized.

>point out something bad in a game you enjoy
There are only so many ways to innovate with such a simplistic core concept and the more sequels that came out, the more unnecessary bloat was added to try and keep things "fresh". The series should have respectfully ended when the original creator left after the second game, but alas, Namco Bandai are moneygrubbing whores and kept pumping out progressively worse titles long after the formula had become stale.
Also having one game be Xbox 360 exclusive when the entire franchise (both before and after that entry) was Sony exclusive was fucking retarded.
>>
What game lets me larp richelieu
>>
Star Ocean 4 has some delicious girls and lewd outfits.

>point out something bad in a game you enjoy
Dragon Quest XI's music isn't all that interesting, which is rare for a jrpg.
>>
File: 1502160991765.jpg (144KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502160991765.jpg
144KB, 725x1024px
>>386902437
FFXV has a really good soundtrack and really good enemy designs.

>Point out something bad in a game you enjoy
Tales of Vesperia (my favorite game) has a forgettable soundtrack and the story takes a little while to get going.
>>
>>386902437
Compliment:
Grand Theft Auto sincerely seems to care about it's fans and making a great experience for them
Something bad:
The AI and enemy placement in OB64 is a joke. The unit formations of enemies are completely illogical and they don't ever try to make rational decisions outside of swarming you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.