[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saints Row 4 was orignally supposed to be a DLC, how does th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Saints Row 4 was orignally supposed to be a DLC, how does this make you feel

http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Saints_Row:_The_Third:_Enter_the_Dominatrix
>>
>>386892818
So was Dragon Age 2. It's just publishers trying to scrap together a "game" that they can sell at full price.

Saints Row 4 was pretty fun though. I enjoyed it.
>>
Saints row 2 was the best.
>>
>>386892818
This was well know since before the release of the game.
>>
Is the game worth 4 dollars?
>>
File: hqdefault[3].jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>386892818
And then they made an expansion, for the expansion, based on the expansion

>>386894256
Saints row 4 has a free weekend right now, just try it out.
>>
File: 1470874937996.png (145KB, 702x397px) Image search: [Google]
1470874937996.png
145KB, 702x397px
I pirated it anyways
>>
>>386892818
>Saints Row 4 was orignally supposed to be a DLC, how does this make you feel
This was known before the game came out.This is such old news its ridiculous.
>>
>>386892818
Most of us knew that

But SR 2 > SR4 > GooH > SR3 > SR1
>>
Saints Row 3 was decent back in like 2013 or whenever playing with friends.

its fucking ass if you dont have friends to play with

Im sure Saints row 4 is terrible with and without friends.
>>
File: BcGVG.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
BcGVG.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>386892818
I got 3 + 4 for super cheap and they were really fun, I need more open world games that don't take themselves too seriously.

Sleeping Dogs was great for this too.
>>
This was super well-known. It's also very obvious while playing it.
I didn't like SR4 much at all. I actually *like* driving cars in these types of games, and SR4 made it pointless with the super powers. Also the fact that the simulation world was gloomy all the time. Lame, but I like bright skies and shit.
>>
>>386895094
You know it would have been better to have the option to change how the sky looks BEFORE finishing the game. It would be nice to get it half way through the game rather than making it look montonous for the whole playthrough
>>
>>386895094
>it made driving pointless
You're not forced to do it, you just feel like an idiot for role playing.
>>
File: 5d4.jpg (14KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
5d4.jpg
14KB, 324x451px
>>386892818

PPFFFTTT AHAHAHA SOME DUMB FAGGOT SPENT MONEY ON A SEASON PASS AND GOT FUCKING NOTHING

THE SAME FAGGOT WOULD THENGET THE SEASON PASS FOR MASS EFFECT ANDROMEDA ONLY TO HAVE IT HAPPEN AGAIN

AHAHAHAHAHAHA MAN WHY DO YOU DUMB FUCKS WILLINGY PRE-ORDER SHIT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WILL COME OUT

LIKE SHIT NIGGER YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT'LL BE GOOD
>>
>>386892818
And agents of mayhem was supposed to be saints row 5 before they fell for the hero based meme
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.