[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metroid 64 thread - /v/ makes an n64 romhack. We need more idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1502474808249.jpg (20KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
1502474808249.jpg
20KB, 270x187px
Metroid 64 thread - /v/ makes an n64 romhack.

We need more idea guys in here.

Choice ideas from the last thread;
>a full on horror game fps and the end boss is the ghost of samus and it turns out youve been playing as samus daughter the whole time
>Allowing the title to refer to a metroid like the original game and Prime. Therefor this game must have eaither 64 metroids or a metroid known as "64".
>What if the end boss was a clone/copy of mother brain in a robot body that looks like a sixteen year old girl?

Go.
>>
>>386888867
The setting is K-2L
>>
File: metroid on head retarded.jpg (80KB, 340x466px) Image search: [Google]
metroid on head retarded.jpg
80KB, 340x466px
>>386888867
>What if the end boss was a clone/copy of mother brain in a robot body that looks like a sixteen year old girl?
Pic related.
Otherwise, mite b cool. "Romhack" implies that it's going to be a hacked version of a base game; what games could be considered? I guess one could program an N64 game from scratch, but I doubt anyone's going to go that far.
>>
>>386888867
Is this some odd form of satire?
>>
>>386889136
Add the mad ai from metroid prime 1.5.
>>
>idea thread
>starting with the story
Story in Metroid games simply provide context. If you start off by discussing the story then you've already missed the point of the series.
>>
File: Girls[1].jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Girls[1].jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>386888867
>It's a /v/ attempts to do something constructive thread
>>
>>386889136
Should be the exploded chunks of Zebes floating in space. Samus could hop from piece to piece with a new upgrade, the outer-space jump.
>>
Have an idea saved somewhere. Let me find it so I can paste it.
>>
Start with Samus fleeing the Federation. Outskirts of their territory. Distress signal. Land on the planet and get overwhelmed by geemers and zoomers in a cutscene. Federation soldiers have followed Samus and land. Game becomes an FPS in which you infiltrate a pirate base to save Samus. Lots of cutscenes, dialog, and explosions. You save her and are revealed to be controlling a resurrected Adam brought back by Ridley DNA fuckery. Samus is so pleased that she gives you her fully powered suit along with a dramatic kiss after you kill a pirate leader.

Now you have to finish off the pirates and their Metroids. Game becomes a DMC style action game but with QTEs and a metal soundtrack. By the end you find and kill Ridley. Permanently. This saves Samus again. Ending cutscene is Adam being rewarded while a crowd, with Samus in the front row, cheers. There's a ring in her finger. Adam gives a speech. Cut back to crowd. Missing Samus. Adam heroically shinesparks back to their home, with no speed build up required, to find that Samus just returned home to bake him a cake. Romantic kiss. End.

100% cutscene is a home footage style video showing Samus revealing a positive pregnancy test.
>>
File: 1502481498266.png (5KB, 463x159px) Image search: [Google]
1502481498266.png
5KB, 463x159px
>>386888867
>>
>>386888867
If you wanted some story elements there was an interactive nintendo power fanfiction back in the 90s called Blood of the Chozo. It might be helpful.

http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Blood_of_the_Chozo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.