[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit I never noticed before how bad it gets when someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: ForHonor_og_1200x630.jpg (181KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ForHonor_og_1200x630.jpg
181KB, 1200x630px
Holy shit I never noticed before how bad it gets when someone is lagging in this game.
Good thing I didnt buy it.
Also even in a free weekend is dead as fuck.
>>
>>386888550
Downloaded it and dropped it like 20 minutes after. Someone will probably do it better.
>>
Oh shit free weekend? Guess I should play again, haven't touched it in over a month.
>>
File: 1501668926215.jpg (747KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1501668926215.jpg
747KB, 3008x2000px
>>386888550

Been playing since beta, like every Ubishit game they take so long to fix their shit by the time the game is upright the player base is dwindled. It got much better since release but it took too long.

I still enjoy it, keeps my sword memes alive while i wait eternally for Bannerlord.
>>
>need a Uplay account to play
I forgot about that. No thanks
>>
>>386888951
Cont.

They are going to bring servers instead of p2p but as i said, they took too long. At one point people could see every other player's IP in release and ddos them, shit was hilarious.
>>
>>386888783
You better have some friends then because this game is legit dead.
4x4 Dominion which is the most populated mode is taking forever to find a match and when it does we still need bots for each team.
>>
File: for-honor-season-3-1.jpg (193KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
for-honor-season-3-1.jpg
193KB, 2048x1152px
>>386888951
>>386889085

seens that its gonna be what people was expecting...like siege,for honor gonna get a small but loyal fanbase...say whatever you want about Ubisoft but the fuckers really know how to make some appealing characters designs
>>
>>386889092
>playing on PC
>>
>>386890490
>playing multiplats on anything but a PC
>>
>>386890490
Here we go again
>They took out the player count on console

>Ubisoft claimed 1.1 million still play on console
I swear you people are like a broken record.
>>
>literally carry my team by killing 3 dudes one after another and turning out shitty score around
>two allies come revive me
>as I get up the enemy left drops a fucking nuke and kill all three of us with a single hit
>lose because of this

Yeah this game can eat my ass.
No wonder its dead.
>>
>>386890749
Is it possible to check console players like you can on Steam?
I don't believe Ubisoft.
>>
>>386891040
Exactly, its a bunch of bullshit, and no you cant.
>>
>>386890893
The game is dead (on PC) for a lot of reasons, but unbalanced feats are very low on the list.
>>
>>386892010
Tell me the reasons.

My normie friend keeps saying to not listen to Steam reviews because people like to cry. He gets mad when he loses too much and says people that are good have no lives. He's not very smart.

I must know before he tries to get us to all buy it, since we did have fun when we played yesterday.
>>
>>386890636
It's fine when
>the PC port is shit, which happens (e.g. Deadly Premonition)
>the PC port is missing features, which happens (e.g. SC Blacklist having no local co-op on PC)
>the game is more lively on consoles (was a regular thing during 7th gen)
>>
>>386890893
>out-fukin-skilled
>>
File: shiggy new male.png (99KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy new male.png
99KB, 249x250px
>Game is dead on PC
Has 1.5k players and hasn't lost a player in two months.
>>
>>386892253
going to be completely honest with you. I bought the game and play it regularly and enjoy it. I do not want to see it completely die, so I have a vested interest in convincing people to play it. Call me a shill if you have to, but I'm being truthful. The main reason it died was due to incredibly poor peer to peer functionality. On launch, 1/3 or possibly even 1/2 of games would drop. I think part of the reason is due to some boneheaded design choice that prevents you from playing if your machine can't hit a certain fps. So if you drop frames for a couple seconds, the game would drop, and the peer to peer connections would all get fucky and just give up rather than migrate a host or something.
The second biggest thing was that the game modes don't have enough variety. You've got dominion, which is 3 control point KotH, elimination which was stupidly imbalanced on launch due to powerups, and then 1v1s and 2v2s, with 2v2s being often just two separate 1v1s where your teammate gets mad at you for trying to help him out. And many 1v1 maps have ledges or spikes that make getting oneshot a problem for most of the fight. It's something I personally adapted to, and I think it made me better at the game, but god damn is it frustrating to lose the 5th round in a best of 5 by getting chucked off a ledge because you missed one guardbreak counter.
There's a Shitload of salt. Something about this game tilts people hard.
The faction war is stupid and probably rigged by ubisoft.
All that being said, the core combat is actually very fun. the animations are absolutely gorgeous, which is my main issue with other fantasy swordfighting games. There are plenty of heroes to learn, with only 2 of the current 14 being boring as fuck. The microtransactions don't feel necessary, and there's a solid single player experience with multiple difficulties to play through. Definitely try to get it on sale, if you can
>>
File: 1493330158311.jpg (221KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493330158311.jpg
221KB, 680x1024px
>>386892253
The devs have very little idea when it comes to balance and keep nerfing heros in stupid ways making them useless like Shugoki. Instead of buffing heros up to Warlord status and removing bugs like Guard Break Feints and Flicker attacks the game would be in a better place.
>>
The game is ok. The combat Isn't as good as I thought it would be, and the customization doesn't seem that detailed. Don't see how someone could play for more than a couple hours
>>
It's fucking ubisoft, what the fuck did you expect?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.