[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Game 1 released >Everyone hated it >Game 2 released

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1488830282711.png (36KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1488830282711.png
36KB, 500x493px
>Game 1 released
>Everyone hated it
>Game 2 released
>improved everything
>/v/ hates it and says Game 1 is better

Everytime
>>
Name one (1)
>>
That's just how /v/ works. When a game comes out, the negative opinions float to the top while the positive opinions are weighed down. As time passes and the shitposters move on to the next big release, the dust starts settling and the negative opinions are much more well backed and the positive opinions are more frequent.

Then a sequel comes out and the process starts all over again.

>>386885190
Literally every series ever, but an example is Dishonored
>>
>>386885458
>Dishonored
>Everyone hated it
Try again.
>>
File: 1502383589720.jpg (70KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1502383589720.jpg
70KB, 447x447px
>Game 1 released
>/v/ loves it
>Game 2 released
>couple steps back and in the wrong direction
>/v/ hates it
>Game 3 released
>improves on many things 1 did and avoids all the pitfalls of 2
>/v/ hates it and now loves Game 2
>>
>>386885530
>4 HOURS LONG LMAO
"Everyone" is hyperbole, but the majority
>>
>>386885458
Uhhh who didn't like dishonored? Everyone on /v/ hates Dishonored 2 because, let's face it, this place is full of pirates, and because of horrible performance issues + denuvo people just lost interest in it, even after the crack came out
>>
>>386885810
1 (one) game
>>
>>386886059
Confirmed for not being on /v/ when Dishonored came out
>>
>>386885963
Again, the majority liked Dishonored. And most of /v/ disliked Dishonored 2 because of performance issues like anon said. And the story for Dishonored 2 is shit so no it not improve everything over its predecessor.
>>
>>386886147
Dark (黒) Souls
>>
Name several hundred thousand (300,000+)
>>
>>386886059
I really didn't like Dishonored, but I guess i understand why people like it, it's just not my type of game, it's too short, the artstyle isn't appealing and going the non lethal route is completely unfun to me. And I like doing non lethal run in other games like in the MGS series.
>>
>>386885458
I got Dishonored because /v/ shilled it to me, you'd see that image of the mask to start threads all the time. Ended up hating it lmao

>>386886338
Dark Souls was hyped up so much because Demon's Souls was such a cult hit here, and then had non stop positive threads for years. The PC release was a massive shitstorm because of how valuable it was to console. 2 was universally hated even BEFORE it was released, with all the downgrades in graphics from trailers, and it still hated to this day after a 3rd game and bloodborne.
>>
>>386886870
>and it still hated to this day
Have you seen this place in the last couple months? Non-stop 2 WAS THE BEST SOULSBORNE threads. I want to believe it's a concerted troll effort but there's just so fucking much of it.
>>
>>386885130
Mass effect 2
>>
File: 1467937854594.png (246KB, 1136x717px) Image search: [Google]
1467937854594.png
246KB, 1136x717px
>game is good
>/v/ likes it
>game gets popular
>/v/ now hates it
like clockwork
>>
>>386887485
Name 1 time where this DIDN'T happen
bet you can't
>>
>>386887265
I was waiting for this.
Fuck off. The gameplay is fucking garbage
>>
>>386885130
That's because Game 1 was the misunderstood gem, Game 2 was when they streamlined it and made it for normies, thereby compromising on the original vision.

Fuck Game 2.
>>
>game is released, PC exclusive
>/v/'s undisputed GOTYAY, savior of gaming
>game is ported to console a little later
>hurr fucking stupid shit game
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.