[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop spending money on microtransactions? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1499599814667.jpg (5KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499599814667.jpg
5KB, 240x250px
How do I stop spending money on microtransactions?

I'm a sucker for skins.
>>
I have the 20XX rocket league skin, wanna buy it for 50 bucks friendo? :)
>>
>>386876694
I don't play that game, but if I did i'd have bought half the store by now.
>>
i dont even know how you would start.
>>
>>386876180
You purge yourself as you are ruining gaming by providing income for these shills.
>>
>>386876180
there is nothing wrong with spending your money on skins and funding your favorite game. If you don't then games that you enjoy will no longer exist because they would have no funding.
>>
>>386876180
I find asking oneself how much they would've paid for the game retail is a good way to gauge how much you should spend on micros and dlc. like in LoL for example, I think I only spent about 30-40 bucks, which isnt bad for 2000+ hours of play. dota2, similar situation, but most of the money was on compendiums. with war thunder, I only spent like 20 dollars, and I would have spent way more, but their customer service policies are shit and they did nothing to help me when I got hacked from doing a survey on THEIR facebook page
>>
remove cock from anus
>>
>>386876180
buy the noose dlc(tm)
>>
Call your bank and make them block transactions to there. Not just at the front desk where you can have it unblocked, but with the manager.
>>
>>386878296
Anything but that!!!!
>>
>>386876180
Contact your local NEET office and ask for the euthanasia package.
>>
>>386876180
A Snufkin Pepe? Never thought I'd see one of those.
>>
>>386878212
Without people like me many of the most loved and played games on PC would cease to exist.
>>
>>386876180
Realize that they're just virtual shit worth absolutely nothing, and that as a stock purist you're patrican
>>
>>386876180
Delete your credit card info and put the card where is a hassle fetch it. Your lazy nature should block you from expending more money
>>
>>386876180

Lose all your money and try out the "I dont have money for food" diet for one week.
>>
File: 1459177063286.jpg (62KB, 566x626px) Image search: [Google]
1459177063286.jpg
62KB, 566x626px
>>386878264
Yeah it's not like people pay for the games themself, only the skins and other microtransactions keep the companies barely above water.
>>
stop being a sucker
>>
I guarantee you don't even use half those skins
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.