[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Persona 5 hasn't been out even a full year >Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

>Persona 5 hasn't been out even a full year
>Anime already in the works
>Rhythm game coming out next year (along with a P3 one hinted at over a year ago)
>PQ2 as well
The milking is going to be 10x greater.

Also why are they TWO separate rhythm games? P5's OST isn't suited to the dancing like P4's, which was super upbeat. Not to mention DAN drew from not only P4, but also Arena, Golden, Q, and the anime. Wouldn't it make more sense to just be one game?
>>
>>386870351
Brigitte is pretty cute, but then again I guess lots of girls look pretty good with makeup and shit on.
Also, I'm a huge Persona-fag so I don't mind all the extra shit for the franchise. Though, I do agree that the upcoming rhythm games should just be made into one package, this shit isn't Pokemon.
>>
>>386870601
It's more about the concern that these are two separate games and P5's music selection for remixes might be smaller compared to P3's

Not to mention that gap between P4's release and some of the spin-offs was much bigger. The anime wasn't until what? 2010? While Q was 2014?
>>
>>386870832
I'm usually afraid that whenever they release shit pretty frequently, it means they are just rushing it out, but sometimes that's not the case, and they just have a separate team working on it, and they have been working on it for quite a while. Remember, P5 was delayed a shit-ton of times, so maybe they were also working on the rhythm games and Q2 at the same time.
Also, P5's soundtrack might not be that much good for bobbing your head to, but I'm sure they could remix them into good shit. Just look at the Snowflake remix in P4:DAN
>>
I hate rhythm games so it's pointless bullshit for me.
>>
>>386870351
Persona 5 Arena when?
>>
>>386871230
Snowflakes was already a 10/10 song

Also I guess the anime can't be that bad of a cash-in compared to The Golden Animation
>>
>>386870351
post more of this whore
>>
>>386871393
It was undoubtably a great song, but not really good to dance around and shit to, the remix however did that job amazingly.
Also, gonna be honest here, never watched any of the Persona anime adaptations, how good are they? I might watch the P5 one since I'm playing through it right now, haven't had much time to play through it until now.
>>
anime was announced way before the game was even out
>>
>>386871583
>Persona: Trinity Soul
Non-canon original series taking place like 8 years after P3 (though Akihiko is the only character from the game to appear in it). Pretty crappy.
>P4 the Animation
Despite some pretty poorly done animation stuff its a neat compliment to the game. Features a few anime-original scenarios and makes MC into some kind of alpha
>P4 the Golden Animation
Remember the first P4 anime? Well that was 24 episodes. This one is 12 episodes, and condenses shit even further on top of forcing Marie into every single scene or scenario even if she wasn't present for it in the game. Skip this one
>P5 the Animation -The Daybreakers-
OVA used to promote P5. I never actually saw it because i was worried about spoilers. It's only like 40 minutes i think.
>>
>>386870351
>spin offs galore again
>no P5 Arena
YOU HAD ONE JOB ATLUS
>>
>>386872143
That was just some OVA you dingus
>>
>>386871583
I liked the P3 movies.
>>
>>386870351
Really hoping that they'll release SMT and Persona games on the PS2 on PS4 thing so I can re-play all those games and get trophies for them.
>>
File: atlus milk.jpg (283KB, 1466x1000px) Image search: [Google]
atlus milk.jpg
283KB, 1466x1000px
>>386870351
>The milking is going to be 10x greater.
>>
I want to milk my cock inside of Brigitte Quinn's womb and get her pregnant and take responsibility by marrying her
>>
>>386871583
Persona 3 movies are pretty cool. They had to give MC a personality since you sorta roleplay it in the game, but they nailed it. Highly recommended.
>>
>>386873482
I thought the first one was good but the rest are kinda meh
>>
>>386870351
>it isn't even good
>>
>>386872189
Kk, gotchu, I might check out the P4 Anime in that case.
>>386873482
>>386873174
The P3 movies sound pretty good as well, I'll check those out too.
Thanks lads.
>>
>>386870351
>SMT series is literally about the apocalypse
>Persona series has some happy moments, but other than 4 is about tragedy and death
>Persona 3 is literally about accepting that death will come, and no matter what everyone has to face it eventually
>LET'S TURN IT INTO A HAPPY GO LUCKY ANIME AND MAKE A BUNCH OF SPIN-OFF GAMES ABOUT DANCING!
Fuck the anime. Fuck Arena. Fuck dancing. Fuck the Golden. Fuck Sega. Fuck everything. Fuck you.
Raidou 3 fucking never.
>>
>>386873720
>Catherine 2 never
RIP
>>
>>386873720
>Persona 3 is literally about accepting that death will come, and no matter what everyone has to face it eventually
>11 years later people still simplify P3's message and themes into this bullshit
There's so much more to it than fucking death you grimdark loving cunt
>>
>>386873871
Your waifu sim isn't deep.
>>
>>386873720
Spotted the "Spin offs ruined P3" faggot.
>>
>>386874035
>i'll use buzzwords to make myself seem smarter than him!
>>
>>386873720
What's the harm in solving Scooby-Doo mysteries? Shit was fun as hell.
>>
What really activates my almonds is that we sure have some /b/ros or at least /v/Ermin inside Atlus. The amount of 4chan or Futaba references are staggering. The wtf moment for me was when mishima and Futaba say kek and laugh because it's the first time they keeled in public. There must be a lot more references
>>
>>386873720
>Fuck Arena.
Amen to that. Fuck that steaming pile of shit with a donkey dick. I hope it's not canon.
>Fuck the Golden.
Naw nigga game's pretty solid. Pls no hate.
>Fuck you.
You're welcome.
>>
>>386874538
You do know that Futaba talks 2ch and internet slang right?

I'm surprised you didn't get mad at the other translation issues. most of them involve Akechi or mental shutdowns though so people gloss over them.
>>
>>386874758
>Amen to that. Fuck that steaming pile of shit with a donkey dick. I hope it's not canon.
No confirmation that we are getting P5A yet.
>>
>>386873871
>There's so much more to it than fucking death
>The message is Memento Mori
>Your persona is Thanatos
>Game takes place in Tartarus
>Those who aren't in the dark hour are in coffins
>Everything is based around Freud's death drive
The game is the Grim Reaper with a boner.

>>386874046
>>386874325
Persona 4 is actually my favorite SMT game because it is a bit more lighthearted.
But the problem is it's a complete story that just keeps getting more and more shit added to it that doesn't add anything other than "Aren't these characters fun!?"
Which they are, but they're also damn well written. So adding in shallow shit of them is the same shit as giving the pacifistic, wise Yoda a lightsaber and having him get angry and kill bitches.
>>
>>386874538
Probably because Futaba talks with 2ch terms in the Japanese version, so it makes sense as far as translations go
>>
>>386870351
I want to bust a fat load all over Meltyfate's slurry face
>>
Which characters will be in PQ2?
>>
Just do what I do: not play the shit spinoffs. I gave PQ and Arena a try, found them shitty, so I stopped playing them and never looked back.
>>
>>386875503
P5's at least.

IMO, I'd like it to stay just them. Also turn up the Etrian bits up some, like each character has a skill tree instead of like 3 skills that upgrade after some levels.
>>
>>386873871
>>386875123
>>386873720
Death is symbolic of the end of things, not just the end of a life. It could represent the end of a journey
>>
File: 1477957226994.jpg (76KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477957226994.jpg
76KB, 720x960px
>>386871408
>>
Persona is a shit series
>>
>>386875123
>But the problem is it's a complete story
Hardly. The true ending is horribly executed (in Golden as well because Marie is a giant turd) even if thematically and conceptually sound and the entire murder mystery is poorly planned and written.
I do agree with you on the characters though, they're well written in the confines of the game itself and most spin-offs don't do them justice. Unfortunately for you no one expects a fucking ArcSys fighting game or an entirely fanservice-centric EO clone or a goddamn dancing game to deliver on the writing front.

Also P3 is insanely blunt and on the nose with the memento mori shit but I didn't say it wasn't, I'm just saying that's all on the surface. Actually take a look at the entire game and you'll see it's about death in the context of the arcana IE not literal fucking death
>>
>>386875123
The problem with P4 is that it's the most popular series in Japan from the franchise. It sold the most, it has the more artwork, and had the most doujinshi in comiket. Atlus being a poor company milked the hell out of it and fans demanded more.

Persona 3 was milked even more before P4 came out. The message of Persona 3 wasn't changed until P4 existed. The absence of Elizabeth could had been explained in so many ways than what they did.

The only good thing about the fighting games is that they fixed Ken and Yukari. Outside of that it only caused more problems and more plot discontinuity.

P5 is the worse because Hashino didn't want to do it at first and suffered from crappy characterization and rushed writing. Not counting bad translation issues.
>>
>>386876251
>The problem with P4 is that it's the most popular series in Japan from the franchise. It sold the most, it has the more artwork, and had the most doujinshi in comiket. Atlus being a poor company milked the hell out of it and fans demanded more.
If it makes you feel better (but it probably won't), P5 is now Atlus's single best selling game in the entire country (Japan)
>>
File: lijSj8E.jpg (71KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
lijSj8E.jpg
71KB, 600x800px
>>386875798
>>
>>386876251
>I Am A Fucking Retard: The Post
>>
I have NEVER played a persona game.

Where do I start?
>>
File: 1483042689960.jpg (21KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483042689960.jpg
21KB, 320x480px
>>386876383
>>
>>386876506
Persona 1 on PSP
>>
>>386876506
Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne
>>
>>386876506
3 FES (don't play Portable if it's your first time experiencing the game)
then 4 Golden (vanilla is okay too but Golden is just plain better)
then 5
If you really want more try 1 and 2 they're alright writing wise but awful to play even for their time and massively overrated here
>>
>>386875798
I want to fuck that retard
>>
>>386876506
Release order like always.
>>
>>386870351
Persona 5 wasn't released this year my ignorant EOP. It had more than enough time already
>>
>>386875725
Thank you.

>Atlus goes out of his way to make FES
>game has The Journey and The Answer
>people still misses the fucking point
>some even believe the universe arcana is some sort of unique godlike power
It pisses me off more than it should.
>>
>>386874935
Ffs Futaba is called after 2chan I know. The thing is that I feel someone in Atlus is or was a bro and you can tell. I'm pretty sure Medjed is a reference to Kek
>>
File: 1501381122566.png (237KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1501381122566.png
237KB, 500x375px
>>386876760
>reading comprehension
The game literally hasn't been out a full year you tool. It turns 1 year old in a month (it came out in Japan back in Sept 2016)
>>
>>386876803
>Atlus goes out of his way

Fucking John Atlus, always going out of his way and ruining everything.
>>
>>386876760
The game hasn't been out a year though
>>
I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for Persona 6 now. At least I won't have to wait long just a fucking decade.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (103KB, 734x463px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
103KB, 734x463px
>>386876383
Are there any more from this particular meeting of cosplay sluts?
>>
>>386877275
>make a video game about a guy and his journey
>journey reaches its end
>guy obtains the universe arcana
>people think he's sleeping or that he misused his Universe arcana powers
Atlus could make 20 more enhanced versions and 10 ports/remakes and people would still miss the point.
>>
>>386876408
>Can't refute it
>Calls the person a retard
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.