[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a huge faggot for breaking down like a bitch when I first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: MGS4two-600x337.jpg (31KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
MGS4two-600x337.jpg
31KB, 600x337px
Am I a huge faggot for breaking down like a bitch when I first saw Shadow Moses in MGS4 and the music started?

MGS4 is one of the best games ever made and it's better than MGS3. Deal with it.
>>
>>386869312
I agree with you, OP.
>>
Yes OP, you are a faggot. You always have been.
>>
This is good, isn't it..
>>
Yes, OP, you are a colossal faggot.
MGS 4 is the worst MGS overall. No gameplay worth a shit past act 2. Story ruins nearly everything that had been previously established. Do not play it. Behead all MGS 4 defenders.
>>
>>386869312
MGS4 fucking sucks
>>
>>386869312
An excellent moment that hit me in the feels in an otherwise very shit game.
>>
>>386869689
>Story ruins nearly everything that had been previously established.

I'd argue that's what MGSV did.
>>
>>386869312
they had all the guns but no famas

and the guns in fps felt so clusterphobic they fucked up the codec's which was really fun

mgs 4 is good but it's so gutted down also after the first two chapters they game is bascily shit
>>
It is not better than MGS3 but I got a tingle in my spine when I went back to Shadow Moses for sure.
>>
>>386869824
MGSV had literally no effect on the actual story beyond explaining how Big Boss could be the villain of both MG1 & 2.
>>
>>386869824
How? MGSV filled in a bunch of plotholes and answered questions if anything.
>>
>>386869824
MGS V is literally irrelevant filler.

MGS 4 is the actual conclusion that ruins everything.
>>
>>386869312

I wasn't seeing it coming. Obviously the game said we were going to Shadow Moses but it hit me hard arriving at that goddamn helipad. Seeing the camera made me lose it.
>>
>>386869312
I agree with everything you said but you are still a faggot.
>>
>>386869312
Your opinion is fine. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
File: 543765897076855.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
543765897076855.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>386870146
>>386870186
>there are people this mentally ill on /v/
>>
>>386869950
Such a damn disappointment after finishing that area and NOT finding one. But we have the socom correctly placed! Damn right I didn't write down the door code.
>>
File: 1446525826043.png (620KB, 738x977px) Image search: [Google]
1446525826043.png
620KB, 738x977px
>>386870329
Explain how the events of MGSV has any effect on any game past MG2.
>>
>>386869312
shadow moses is arguable the best stealth section in the entire series.
Getting past the first room of dwarf gekkos, and then the foundry part was some intense patient inchworming.

Of course that is if you are not a fag who uses the chaff from the helipad or shoots everything in sight.
2>4>3
>>
I broke down during the CQC fight against liquid ocelot at the end.

The story isn't good by any means, I've never took the plot of the series too seriously, I've always seen it as more of a highly self-aware, over the top action meta-series; but having played the games through the years I got attached to the characters and themes that the series played with, so MGS 4 was definitely very emotional to me; not because of the actual writing, but from the sense of closure and seeing how far it all had come.
>>
>>386869312
Great movie, bad game
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.