[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>overwatch makes blizzard a billion dollars >they can only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ass to ass.png (4MB, 1600x2845px) Image search: [Google]
ass to ass.png
4MB, 1600x2845px
>overwatch makes blizzard a billion dollars
>they can only put out 4 characters and 2 maps in a year
>Paladins adds 10 characters in 8 months

why is blizzard so lazy?
>>
>>386865584
>why is blizzard so lazy?
>overwatch makes blizzard a billion dollars
Why fix something that's broken?
>>
>>386866243
That's not broken, I meant to say.
>>
Paladins also has 0 balancing while Overwatch balances some characters while leaving half of the cast mostly useless with a 0% pickrate in ranked
>>
>>386865584
The real question is why they stopped adding more latex butts to the game.
>>
File: 1495570772119.jpg (76KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495570772119.jpg
76KB, 640x400px
>>386866345
>Paladins has 0 balancing
>Balance patches come out literally every two weeks
>>
because blizzcucks will buy anything with blizzards name on it and never criticize them

hell to even fucking work at blizzard you NEED to be a fan of blizzard games, how fucking pathetic is that.
>>
>>386865584
They've made more than two maps, just not for game modes you seem to care about.
>>
>>386865584
Since when did the amount of content added to a game become a measure of quality?
>>
>>386867180
>hell to even fucking work at blizzard you NEED to be a fan of blizzard games, how fucking pathetic is that
Literally nothing wrong with that
If I owned a business I wouldn't want little faggots talking shit about the product I sold and would rather have someone who loves my products sell them and work on them
Open a restaurant and hire waiters that tell customers how shit your food is, see how long that goes on for
>>
>>386865584

An entire generation has been raised to praise companies that are amoral, unethical, and clearly cater to the lowest common denominator. There is an entire generation of consumers out there that actually don't know, or care, about things like 'quality control' or 'product commitment' and laugh at people openly who suggest that companies, after making billions in profit, might want to do literally other than just sit on the money.
>>
>>386866345
Paladins actually does pretty good with balancing and the draft makes it that much easier to balance the game yourself
>>
>>386865584
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFKnv1YzI3k
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.