[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good mice for €50 or less? The scroll wheel on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: logitech-g400-1.jpg (23KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
logitech-g400-1.jpg
23KB, 800x450px
What are some good mice for €50 or less?
The scroll wheel on my G400 is going haywire.
>>
>>386865217
>mice
Something just sounds weird about that.
>>
>>386865732
mouses sounds weirder
>>
G502?
>>
>>386865217
If you want a big mouse with no bullshit get the G403, its a nice mouse but I had issue with it because im a fingertipper and it was to high so I had to get a smaller mouse.
>>
G400S or another G400 if you can find them for cheap online, none of Logitech's new mice have quite the same shape and are loaded with adjustable-weight and RBG-light gimmicks.
>>
I bought a deathadder but theres no reason to have it. A $5 dell mouse would be the same. I dont really get it.
>>
Open up the mouse and remove the metric assload of hair, cheeto dust and other unpleasant gunk that's now populating the scroll wheel mechanism. I had the same issue and that fixed it nicely.
>>
>>386867350
but what if I can't put it back together and I'm left with no mouse
>>
>>386865217
Rival 100-300
great quality simple mice.
>>
>>386865217
Get a G400S
>>
>>386867461
If you're going to buy a new mouse anyway, why not take the chance?
>>
File: mouse chart.png (647KB, 3200x1238px) Image search: [Google]
mouse chart.png
647KB, 3200x1238px
>>386867284
>I bought a deathadder but theres no reason to have it. A $5 dell mouse would be the same. I dont really get it.

It's a meme mouse for suckers. Just because they market it as a "gamer" mouse, tons of stupid gamers buy it.

In reality, it has a shitty click latency.
>>
>>386867525
Problem is the software that is known to brick the damn mice.
Steelseries make nice looking mice but they suffer from wear and tear as well as shit software.
>>
>>386865732
>>386866024
>>386865217

There are plenty of good meese out there to choose from. Just go on amazon and see what has good reviews. If it looks stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
>>
>>386867284
I got one because I like the shape and its nice and low on the ground.
Could never find a mouse like it shape and size wise so Im still using mine.
>>
>>386865217
search ebay for more g400
>>
>>386867461
I've taken apart a G400v2 and it's simple, just remove the feet and undo the revealed screws. The only snag is the cable that connects the DPI buttons to the mouse's motherboard, just be careful about lifting the upper shell away from the base and you won't rip it off.
>>
whatever you do, don't get Razer. They're basically the Apple of mouses and keyboard. Overpriced and shitty quality. They are popular because tons of gamers are just idiots that buy anything tagged gamer.

Logitech is always a great brand for quality mouses.
>>
>>386867802
Amazon reviews don't know what they're talking about. I want one with a good sensor and no angle snapping or prediction. Can't have my mouse messing up my epic headshots now.
>>
>>386865217
been using a corsair m65 for a couple years now, its pretty good.

had deathadder before which was shit and the right click would press down if I just rested my finger on it after a year.

mx518 before the deathadder was pretty good
>>
>>386865217
you could try to open up the mouse and clean up around the wheel.
>>
File: 518.png (240KB, 997x411px) Image search: [Google]
518.png
240KB, 997x411px
>>386868156
shame they dont make 518 anymore
>>
>>386868336
the g400s is as good, but they stopped making those too.

I managed to buy one that was barely used though.
>>
I took it apart and cleaned out all the dust and pubes from it. Works like it's brand new now. Thanks for saving me some money dudes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.