[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Rate Thread Yakuza 0=Ishin>2>Kenzan>5>Kiwami>3>4>PSP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1500650641845.jpg (47KB, 1081x669px) Image search: [Google]
1500650641845.jpg
47KB, 1081x669px
ITT: Rate Thread

Yakuza 0=Ishin>2>Kenzan>5>Kiwami>3>4>PSP yakuza games>1>dead souls>6
>>
Am I the only one that enjoy Dead souls?
>>
>>386860578
its a shit yakuza game but a pretty good zombie game
>>
>>386860372
龍が如く6命の詩はすごいです。0 is good also. The only part of 6 that isn't that good is mysery number 2. First mystery is the best. As far as story goes it is a fitting end for Kiriyu. Sorry for bad English.
>>
>>386862439
Why did the name get changed for the west? "Like a Dragon" a great name, while "Yakuza" is really generic and misses the point. I guess Sega thought Americans would think it was a fantasy game?
>>
File: 1502139058529.jpg (45KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1502139058529.jpg
45KB, 720x405px
>>386860372
I keep seeing how 6 is considered to be the worst. Why's that?
>>
There were PSP Yakuza games?
>>
>>386863606
Shit performance
China pandering
Less content than kiwami
Shallow combat
Important characters not mentionned

Basically it just feels like a giant blowjob to the chinese players while being a slap in the face for longtime fans, looking more like a huge stepback than anything else.
>>
>>386860372
0>2>4>5>1>3
Still need to play Dead Souls, even if it's kinda boring gameplay wise.

>>386863671
Yeah, they're by the same guys that did the Def Jam games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW9a7EW9EcI
>>
>>386863879
Jesus
I wonder if they'll ever release it in the west and fix the combat and performance would it still be considered bellow 0?
>>
>>386864339
It's unanimously considered as being the worst, zero is the best of course this one is worse
>>
File: KUZE.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KUZE.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
0>1
Currently playing 2.
>>
>>386863071
Like a Dragon sounded too much like a generic D-list kung fu movie and they wanted people to relate it to games like GTA and Mafia.
>>
File: ozawamaju_mother.jpg (27KB, 348x502px) Image search: [Google]
ozawamaju_mother.jpg
27KB, 348x502px
Yasuko > Haruka > That detective girl from Yakuza 2 > That auntie from Yakuza 6
>>
>>386863879
Most of this is fucking bullshit. I've put over a hundred hours into six, and the performances are the best in the series. The Chinese and the Korean people in this game are mostly fucking horrible people. I really don't see the pandering. On the combat side it isn't as good as zero, but it isn't bad either. This game is about Kiryu, and his end. We didn't need to see anyone outside of Haruka, Date, and Akiyama. Inochi no Uta has some of the best performances from a Japanese game and it's facial mocap rivals AAA games of the west. Have you played it for yourself anon?
>>
>>386862439
> As far as story goes it is a fitting end for Kiriyu
It isn't a fitting end for the story in that game, it's the most "outsider" status he's had in a story in this series. Him fucking off at the end to stop people around him getting harmed due to his connections would've made more sense in any of the previous games than it did here, SEGA clearly just wanted to be done with Kiryu and got rid of him.
>>
0>5=3>4>2>1>DS

Still havent played 6, ishin, kenzan

Still waiting on that kenzan fan translation
>>
>>386868075
>20 fps on average
>best in the series
>when Ishin, 0 and Kiwami are locked 60 FPS
I hope you step on a Lego.
>>
>>386868075
>This game is about Kiryu
Not really, it's only advertised about being "about Kiryu" because of what the ending is. His chapter in 5 felt more introspective into his character than the entirety of 6 did to me.

Also Akiyama might as well have not been in the game and Haruka is very literally just there as a plot device. Regardless of whether it'd upset people or not it what happens with her in this game was a potential angle to develop her character but they do nothing with it, we don't even know what she thinks of the baby's father really. That whole subplot was just there to inject some random melodrama into the story.
>>
>>386869240
Way to not understand basic human sentences. When I said "best in the series" it was in reference to the ACTING. It has framerate issues, but they are overblown. There wasn't ever a spot in the game where I said "fuck it" and dropped the controller.
>>386868632
I thought that the ending was beautiful and tragic. I really liked the way the end mirrored the first game.
>>
>>386870869
PEOPLE MEAN PERFORMANCE AS IN GAME PERFORMING LIKE SHIT YOU FUCKING RETARD
LEARN WHAT PERFORMANCE MEANS
NOBODY SAID ACTING
EAT BAG OF DICKS
>>
>>386871573
It is quite an easy mistake to make, as one of the biggest criticisms about the games has been the performances, or acting. So sorry to have hurt you so badly. It also performs fine on the gameplay front. The FPS drops are highly exaggerated, but they are present and easy to deal with.
>>
>>386872593
>The FPS drops are highly exaggerated, but they are present and easy to deal with.
They aren't. It's only playable on Pro and even then it's 30 FPS trash, not that a consoleshitter like you would know any better.
>>
>>386860372
I like all of them a lot so I can't properly rate them. The one thing that I do remember infuriating me was the rubber bullets twist.
>>
Yakuza 2 is incredibly overrated
>>
>>386867493
Nair>>>>>>>>>>>all
>>
File: 2894308-2998679873-28047.jpg (69KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
2894308-2998679873-28047.jpg
69KB, 630x630px
>Playing Yakuza 0
>meet the 5 Billionare Kings
>Focus on the Pleasure King
fucking japs they sure know when to add something comical in a serious moment
>>
>>386873641
I agree. Not to say it's bad, but its story is just as retarded as any other Yakuza game and the combat and side content is worse than some of the later games. It's still very good and a big step up form 1, I felt, but it is not close to being the best in the series for me.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.