[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELLO FELLOW PC GAMERS JUST REMIND YOU I PROUDLY SUPPORT #MASTERRACE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (28KB, 620x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
28KB, 620x220px
HELLO FELLOW PC GAMERS
JUST REMIND YOU I PROUDLY SUPPORT #MASTERRACE
30 FPS LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE
DID I MENTION THAT I LIKE HIGH FPS
WHO ELSE #MASTERRACE HERE
BUY LAWBREAKERS PLS
PLS
>>
This reeks of desperation
>>
>>386851527
IF YOU ARE NOT #SKILLEDAF YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO POST IN THIS THREAD
>>
>>386851147
>>386851527
Your eyes must really be retarded if you think 30fps in an action game is in any way acceptable
>>
I'm sick of 60fps being the standard.
>>
>>386851147
Ironic when all GoW games he produced are locked 30.
>>
>>386853234
I'm sick of 60fps not being the minimum acceptable rate. Still too much 30FPS junk in existence before we can even think of moving on to 120 or 144 as a standard.
>>
>>386851935
It's perfectly fine really outside of fighting/fps. Everything else is casual garbage anyways... In fact even fps is casual garbage.
>>
>>386853670
>moving on to 120 or 144 as a standard.
I say we should move to 600 fps as standart and that's the minimum for remotely fluid movements
>>
>there's a whole arguement about 24fps is more cinematic -for your cutscenes that's fine

fuck off, no it isn't. Why the hell are people not okay to settle for 24 to gameplay but are fine with it for cutscenes?
>>
>>386853234

Why?
You're tired of quality?
>>
BLESZINSKI
>>
>>386854435
I have very little experience with it, but I believe I once watched a sample of a movie at 60 fps and the movements looked a little too unnatural, for whatever odd reason. It could, of course, just be a case of not being used to watching movies at that framerate.
>>
File: EU1sEsB.png (499KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
EU1sEsB.png
499KB, 449x642px
>tfw pcfag and don't give a shit about fps or graphics
>>
>>386851147
>prerendered cutscene at 24 fps
>in-engine cutscene at 30 fps
>game at 60+

Why the fuck did devs never learn about file compression ?
>>
>>386854871
it looks too unnatural because you're not used to it, and directors are not used to it with their fancy techniques.

Soap Operas run at 60 fps, and after a while they look damn fluid. Just that their lighting is off
>>
>>386851147
>tries to casually namedrop one of his better games
really sad actually
>>
File: hahahaha.jpg (517KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.jpg
517KB, 1920x1080px
Haha Cliffy got so fucking BTFO is simply fucking delicious.
Can't even be fucked to attract his lovely normalfag fanbase with his 12y/o tier edgyness.
>>
>>386855228
Yep even the eurogamer comments which are neogaf lite state he's fucking creepy with his answers
>>
>tfw everyone shitting on the game either hasn't played it, or played for a very short amount of time and didn't bother learning how to move fast
>>
>>386855891
I simply see no point into getting in game which will be inevitably ded in 2 months. Like, server shut down dead.
>>
>>386856547
There are thousands of people saying this exact same thing.
And it's published by Nexon, they kept fucking Combat Arms alive for all these years.
>>
>>386853670
>I bought an IPS 110hz 1440p monitor for $100
>Replaced my AOC 4K TN panel at 60hz
>2nd monitor is 60hz and just
>drag a window around on desktop on 110hz monitor
>drag same window over to 60hz monitor

I cannot go back
>>
>>386856547
fuck you its fun

its edgy and shit tier marketing but its a really fun game mechanics wise
>>
Will Cliffy give me a copy of the game if I ask him?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.