[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we live in a post-persona 5 world anyone else still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: p5one.jpg (240KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
p5one.jpg
240KB, 1280x720px
>we live in a post-persona 5 world
anyone else still think this is weird?
>>
>>386845743
What do you mean?
>>
To be honest it still feels like the P4 era. I guess P5 failed to make a big enough impact.
>>
>>386845827
I was just thinking the other day that I remember all the waiting and trailers and stuff for P5 and now it's out and it feels weird - like something is missing
>>
File: ziodynecock.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ziodynecock.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
>>386845879
Can't cuck the Chad, nuh uh.
>>
With the engine sorted, all the new assets and persona models themselves done, Persona 6 surely must be just around the corner, right. Right?
>>
>>386845932
I guess you miss all the speculation and hype for the game. It gets pretty bad when it's for a game that took this long to come out.
>>
>>386846105
Hahino left, so probably not.
>>
>>386845743
I want to fuck the cat
>>
>>386845879
Once the spinoffs start rolling out you'll be wishing for the P5 era to be over
>>
>>386846314
no way, I still want more p4 stuff
>>
You miss the speculation, rumors, delays, news, red herrings etc. It's all part of the fun. It'll all start again in a few years.
I'm interested to see if the new director will play P6 safe or whether he'll lurch it into a whole new direction.
A kind of Persona/Catherine style hybrid where you have to fight giant tooth-filled asses etc that represents a character's innermost feelings about sex or something might be cool.
It's more than likely going to be remarkably similar to P4 though.
>>
>we live in a pre-akechi's redemption world
feels good to know that he'll be a hero in the future
>>
>>386847370
>A terribly written character that will come back to life because fujos will buy anything with their fuckboy in it.

I hate this.
>>
File: tumblr_oqgwhpaUQ21v5knlso1_500.png (324KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqgwhpaUQ21v5knlso1_500.png
324KB, 500x498px
>>386848475
AKECHI IS BAE
>>
>>386848545
That's a cute picture of Yukari
>>
>>386845932
be glad you're not an MGS fan
>>
>>386845932
Is it because it was incredibly disappointing?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.