[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the worst PC port of all time? Not even modern hardware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 3957205486271.jpg (53KB, 383x480px) Image search: [Google]
3957205486271.jpg
53KB, 383x480px
Is this the worst PC port of all time?

Not even modern hardware can brute force this turd.
>>
>>386844914
Yep.
>>
>>386844914
you can kind of make it run at a solid 30 with like an hour of tweaking
shame, the game itself is fun, but theport is trash
>>
>>386844914
I've run this game fine on two different machines. I don't get what everyone's problem is.
>>
>>386844914
>even with mods and tweaking there are still too many issues on PC
>on console it's below 720p and has a strange combination/feedback from AA and Sharpening so it's visually a lot worse than Saints Row 1

I said it in the last thread I'll say it here, we NEED SR2 HD.
>>
>>386844914
just download the patch
>>
Yep.

Also all the audio sounds like it was converted with a potato.
>>
>>386845392
The dev team actually responded to forum modding threads some time ago, from what I remember they don't want to attempt an HD Remaster because most of the staff that worked with the APIs used for that game had already left.
>>
>>386845921
Well, that's disappointing.
>>
>>386845921
So I have to leave the game as a memory and just keep replaying SR3 I guess.
>>
>>386844914
I played a pirated version a couple of years ago on a shitty laptop without problems and I just finished it again on steam (why not since it was free) with the gentleman mod on windows 10 ltsb and had no problems whatsoever. Also SR2 still fucking rocks.
>>
>>386844914
why do people parrot this shit all the time. yes it sucked at release. now there is a patch and way to use any controller and its the best version now. if you cant get this game to work you have no business owning a computer
>>
>>386846580
sr3 blows. its okay mindless fun but sucks compared to 2. I mean 2 was the perfect balance of good story and wackiness.
>>
>>386847137
Ok whats the worst port then
>>
>>386847213
Why you telling me that anon? I very well know SR2 is the absolute best hence why I want SR2 HD but it's never going to happen and SR3 is still enjoyable enough.
>>
>>386847230
hmm I dunno maybe that batman game that game out and was broken as fuck. I never played any of those games but damn that was a clusterfuck
>>
>>386847137
Maybe because it still runs like shit even with the supposed patch?
>>
>>386847373
true is just pains me as it probably pains you we wont ever get this game beefed up.
>>
>>386847427
I only ever had the probable with controller detection otherwise the game ran fine but hey playing on the 360 is fine too that's how I first played it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.